Oppa

He's not innocence

All the ruckus was ignored by the dinosaur. He was busy chatting with people he met on the web. Nobody knows he is The Jonghyun. He had fun talking, and flirting with strangers. If somebody wants to web-cam, he always put a mask on. He would say he have a flu. Nobody notices him. The power of the mask.

Half an hour after the ruckus died, he saw an invitation for a webcam. 'milky' was the girl's username. She was very mysterious. She was just like him, never show her face eventhough they chat. Her voice was like the melody. How he dream every night wanting to taste her. Her long hair that always in the place ending on her two mountains. Her milky skin just like her username.

Feeling excited, he put on his mask and click accept. There she was, as pretty as usual. Her eyes are shining as ever like the star even brighter then his band, Shinee.

"Hello Jonghyun, long time isn't?" she waved excitedly.

"Hi milky, miss me already? We just chat last night," jonghyun laugh a little.

Milky just giggle. Even her giggle make him want to kiss her so badly. It's sad though not knowing her real identity.

"Milky, just this one time please....." Jonghyun plead. Milky paused.

He knows that she knows what he was talking about. He always give a shoot whenever they webcam. But if she disagree, he just drop the topic. 

"Yes"

"That's fin-." He was accustomed by her answer when he realised something, "Wait, did you just say yes? I mean, yes in you agree with me?"

"Jonghyun, do you want to do it?" she say before Jonghyun starts to babble nonsense.

Jonghyun nod like an obedient puppy he is.

"On one condition" she paused making him suspense, "You too do it"

Jonghyun stop. Then, he nod slowly.

"On the count of three"

"One" she started. Her hand reached upwards.

"Two" Jonghyun continued. He imitate her.

The silence three was when they both open their only obstacle towards each other; their mask.

Silence engulf both of them as they take in each other faces that they never saw because of those stupid masks.

"You're J-Jonghyun. The Jonghyun" she stuttered.

"You're beautiful. Much more than I imagine" he breathed in the vision. He promised himself to never forget the memory.

"Oppa" a sound call making Jonghyun become stone.

"Oppa?" Milky called again in her sweet voice.

Out of the blue, he jumped of his chair and dance like a lunatic, showing his clothing. A grey V-neck shirt and a boxer. Realising it, he quickly sat on his chair again. Milky was really red in the face after seeing him like that. She hid her face behind her hair.

"Oh, sorry about that. I promised never to do it again," he apologised and even did 90 degree bow.

After a while, they both recovered from the shocked.

"Jonghyun oppa" she called.

With his goofy smile he answered, "yesss?" he's still in dreamland when she called him oppa.

"I think i should show you this."

"What is it?" Jonghyun was curious. Isn't the mystery over?

He was shocked the moment Milky somehow pull her hair off and miraculously becomes his cheeky dongseang.

"TEAMIN???!" he eyes bulge out and he choke on his own salive.

Meanwhile, milky also known as teamin was rolling on the floor laughing and somehow minho appeared on the screen laughing along his favourite dongseang. Steam was fuming out of Jonghyun. He was like a dinasour. A T-rex that saw his prey. With the speed of light, he went out of the room.

"Uh-oh" Minho saw his hyung's action.

"Teamin, we have to run!"

But Teamin just keep laughing ignoring the warning.

Suddenly their door was pound by the T-rex. Minho sigh in relief when the door was locked. But it could be broken down seeing his hyung using the T-rex power.

"Taemin! What should we do?" Minho was was already frightened.

"Shhh" was all his respond.

'Shh? what do he think this is? Hyung is not that stupid to know we're in here' Minho screamed in his head. Strangely, he follows Teamin's rule. 'Must be one of his tricks again'.

Teamin quietly and swiftly kept his props in his secret place where only he and Minho knows and change his shirt. The dinasour was just uncontrolable. He kept pounding on the door like there's no tomorrow. Suddenly, a click was heard. The pounding was stopped.

'The front door was open. KEY!' Minho's thoughts was working.

"What is all that noise??? Sheesh, I only went out for an hour and this happens!" the diva's voice was heard.

Minho's heartbeat accelerates. 'I'm not going to get into trouble, right?'

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" Key screamed. "Jinki-yah! what are you doing out there? I told you not to closed the door! It's automatically lock! Why are you wet? You fell into the pool again, didn't you? Why cant your Onew Condition be cured? Here, a towel"

Key's voice could easily overheard maybe the whole neighbourhood. His footsteps become nearer. Minho was getting agitate while the maknae remain calm.

"Jonghyun, is it you that make that huge ruckus while i was away?" his calm and creepy voice was heard.

Minho could imagine Jonghyun opening and closing his mouth with no voice because of the diva's aura.

"Key-umma!" Teamin rushed through the door and hug key.

Key soothed Teamin who was on the edge of crying. "What did this stupid dinasour did to you?"

Minho was the at the door while mustered up his courage to not to show his weakness. Onew  just arrived at the scene when Key said that. Jonghyun and Onew's laser was seen shooting towards him and Taemin.

"I was playing with Minho-hyung when Jonghyun-hyung suddenly pound on the door" he weep.

Key's eyes darted towards Jonghyun making his laser-eye broke.

"Is that true?"

"Partly. Teaminandminhowaspullingaprankonmebybecomingagirlistartedtofellinlovewith.' Jonghyun speak up. It's a wonder he could say it eventhough it's not quite understandable when Key was shooting daggers out of his eyes.

Key nodded.

"Teamin, is that ridiculous statement true?" Key asked Teamin again.

"Why *hiccup* would *hiccup* I do *hiccup* that *hiccup* umma?" Taemin uses his puppy eyes gaining sympathy from Key.

"I know baby." Key cooed at Taemin.

Minho admitted that his dongseang was really gifted in acting. He's even better than him.

"Ya, Jonghyun. You always try to make excuses to pick on our sweet maknae, dont you?"

"But bu-"

"No buts! No dinner for you mister," the umma took controlled of the situation.

"Jinki, go wash up or you'll get sick"

Upon the word sick Onew sneeze.

"See, I cant even have an alone time for a few hours without the house being destroyed" Key complain.

Onew and Jonghyun shoot a last look at Minho and Taemin before walking away. Teamin was still sobbing at his umma. Minho quietly went into the room.

"Ya, Minho! You help me with dinner" Key scream.

"You want to help, Teamin? They're coming for dinner" Key 's voice change to a soothing sound.

Teamin suddenly turned into a cheerful child and nodded his head excitedly.