Manager, Ricky's sick.

He's not innocence

That night, Teen Top had an urgent meeting. Upon arriving home and goes for a hot shower (yeah, all of them but in different bathrooms) to clear their, they tried to call Ricky again numerous times but to no avail. It seems like Ricky is really busy doing who knows what.

"So, what do you guys think happens?" CAP ask the most obvious question.

"He must be under the ghost's curse!" Niel shouted.

"It doesn't sounds like a ghost. More like a witch to me," Changjo stated.

"Yeah, since when Ricky's voice is that y? He never said anything to a girl without his voice broke," Ljoe agreed. They are clueless to what had happen to Ricky. Never in the world Ricky would get a girl in just one night.

"Hyung, what about the broadcast tomorrow? It looks like he's not going to make it," Chunji ask. Of course they need to cover up for Ricky or what would their fans said.

"I'll think of the excuse. In the meantime, you guys go to sleep. We have a busy day tomorrow even without Ricky," CAP suggest. And Changjo suddenly yawn meaning he really need the rest. They then went to their rooms and tried to sleep with much dificulties. It was the first time for Teen Top to loss sleep because worrying about the boy they always bullies.

At Boyfriend's dorm, after the laughing session is over, Ricky called his manager. Ricky told his side of story about how he is not at the dorm and told him his surprise. Manager had always pity Ricky and he promised to help him with the plan.

The next day, manager attack Teen Top's dorm as thought he wants to check up the dorm. However, Teen Top insist for him not to come in and make excuse that Ricky is sick and cannot follow them. Seeing the boys effort to prevent him from entering, he gives up. He let them take him away from the dorm and the unexisting sick Ricky. In the inside, manager chuckle to see their weird behaviour.

In the evening, Teen Top goes to the Music Bank for their performance without Ricky. Or so they thought. In Shinee's waiting room, thereare two boys that are not from Shinee.

"Minwoo, what are you doing here?" Taemin who just got ready greet the two boys who had just enter.

"Hey, isn't that Teen Top's Ricky?" Jonghyun called out from his sofa.

Ricky then nudge Minwoo telling him to explain things before  his whereabout would be discover by Teen Top.

"About that. I hope you guys won't tell anyone about Ricky is here," the two boys bow 90 degrees.

"You better had a good reason for this. Your hyungs are coming room to room asking if anyone saw him," Key points at Ricky.

"Thank you," Ricky said when suddenly he gape. At one corner of the room, there sat a monster who is muching chicken as though his life depends on it. Never in his life he saw someone ate a chicken so enthusiastically. And the monster name is Onew who is a leader of a fomous group. Ricky shook his head trying to ignore the situation. Minho chuckle lightly to see Ricky's reaction towards the leader and continue reading his football magazine.

"Taemin hyung. I just came to say congratulation on your comeback last week," Minwoo goes to the point they barge into their room.

After chatting for a while and Onew kindly offers chicken for them which they kindly refuse making Onew happy because more chicken for him, Ricky and Minwoo get back to Boyfriend's room and get ready for their stage. One of Teen Top's stylist comes over after got instruct by their manager without the other member notices. Ricky got ready for his suprise appearance. Boyfriend goes onto stage first so Ricky watch them through the television. 'They're good,' Ricky praise.

After congratulate Boyfriend for their comeback, he stealthily went near the stage but not too near for Teen Top to found him. They are waiting for their turn which is after B1A4. Manager found him and gives him the mike and prepares him. When Teen Top was up, he slowly went beside the stage. When the music starts he casually walk up the stage receiving screams from the audience. The members are shock to found Ricky there but being professionals, they compose themselves and continue their performance.

When the music ends, Ricky flies off the stage as fast as he could and leaves the members dumbfounded. Knowing that the members would not catch him, he quickly goes into Boyfriend's room and high-fived each other.

"Success," Youngmin cheers.

"They were so confused when you fleed," Jeongmin high-fives Ricky. Ricky beams because his plan work out smoothly.

"We should celebrate tonight," Minwoo suggest while dancing randomly. Soon, they all join him dancing randomly because they are too happy for words to describe. If anyone accidently enters the room then, they would thought Boyfriend are the craziest group in the industry.