Play

He's not innocence

"Hyung, let's play"

Teamin snuggle towards his favourite hyung, Minho. It's the end of July and Shinee does not have any scheduale for a week. They just won the global star awards so their manager decides to give them a break. Onew is busy playing candypang on the porch, Jonghyun with his laptop behind his locked door, and Key.... doing what he does best, shopping. So, that's left the 2min. They are true alright, but not the over the board relationship. They have a really strong bond that could be seen by others easily.

"Isn't it already fun sitting here and watch the tv?"

Minho was already satisfied with their position then. His favourite dongseang was by his side. What more could he ask?

"Hyung, it's boring doing nothing. The tv is not that interesting" Teamin puff his cheek.

"Aigoo, okay. What do you want to play?"

Taemin's ears perked up when he hears Minho agreed. He then went nearer to Minho and settle his mouth over his hyung's ear. An evil smirk went through his face.

"Let's pull a prank on the hyungs."

Minho sigh, 'I should have guess.'

They then creeps towards the porch and sneak upon their chicken leader who was relaxing on the chair near the pool. Onew was really immersed in his game to realised the danger.

Apparently, their leader had another obsession besides chicken, it's a game called candypang. Eversince he reach the world high score, he cant stop playing. Even his time line on twitter is full of his scores. Before the game was invented, he was really inseparatable with his chicken. Every food that have chicken in it was his. When he starts to play the game, they thought they were save from his chicken obsession but new problems arise. Even the manager had a headache with their leader.

Teamin being the leader of the plan counted backwards from 5 in a whisper. . 

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1!" Teamin screamed the last number.

Minho and Teamin using little strength toss Onew into the pool. Onew was unable to do anything because of the shock.

Splash!

After a while, Onew immersed from the water.

"TEAMIN!" Onew's hair was covering his eyes and he do not know where is the stairs. All he could do is scream.

Looking at their oldest's clumsiness, the two of them laugh until their stomach hurts. When they realise Onew has found the way out, they quickly run into the house while looking the door leaving Onew outside shivering.