Suspended class! (yesssss!)

Behind the Differences

Hanna's POV

 It's 5:00 in the morning, I woke up early but not as early as Hyomin unnie and Minha unnie. When i got to the kitchen they're already eating. They told me that class is suspended due to some issues at school. Then our three other dongsaengs get in the kitchen.

Hanna: morning dongsaengs.

Myun ae: morning unnie. Why aren't you guys on uniform yet?

Minha: class is suspended princess.

Hwangmin: really ! Yes ! :) anyways good morning unnies.

Minha: wow! Looks like someone is in a GOOD mood today ! 

Yunni: she talked with Gikwang last night, he asked her to called him oppa. She's madly blushing las night. I can even hear her scream on her mind.*having a smirk*

hwangmin: yah ! Unnie ! stop it ! It's embarassing.

Hyomin: it's alright minnie ! we already know it even if she doesn't say it.

Hwangmin: theres this PRIVACY you know ! Want giving it to me *then pouts*

Myun Ae: wait ! Did you just say that they lived on the other house !?

Yunni: yes.

Myun Ae : really ?! Chincha ?!! i can see dongwoon ! * everyone laughs at myun ae expression. 

Hanna: yah ! It's unfair . We're older than you but you were the first to have lovelife.

Minha/:it's okay hanna. Maybe there's someone who likes you too.

hanna: what do gou mean unnie?

Minha, Hyomin and Yunni just smirk. Not answering hanna's question. They just eat and talk for an hour. Then think of how will they spend the day.

***It's 6am, everyone is in the living room, watching tv when Yunni get up from the couch.

Myun Ae: Unnie where are you going?

Yunni: i'll just run for a minute.

Myun Ae: can i go with you?

Yunni: you know you don't have to ask. I dont even had a choice.

Myun Ae: hahaha! afraid of the aegyo princess?

Minha: you're more like the aegyo QUEEN myunnie! 

Yunni: yah! palli! palli ! change your clothes. *and in just a glimpse yunni is now in her room, changing her clothes.

 

Yunni wear this.

  

Myun Ae wear this

  

 

 

Hyomin: wow! do you really need to run with that body Yunnie!

Myun Ae: what about me unnie.

Hanna: just a little more princess and you have that shape too.

Hwangmin: Yes. More like a thousand years! you more like a pigglet you know. You keep eating like theres no tomorrow.

Minha: *laughing* yah hwangmin. stop it. She's already red.

Myun Ae: your sure as a pig too unnie! *merong hwangmin then burst off running outside the door.

Hyomin: ayysshh! this kids. Yunni take care of princess ok. and you too.

Yunni: deh unnie! bye, we're off.