It is wrong to mess with us!

Behind the Differences

Lauchbreak: the girls get in the cafeteria then sit next to the kingkas table, they are really kinda close now, they are already talking with each other, Dongwoon is eating an ice cream with Myun Ae, then Hwangmin is listening to music when gikwang came to her then grab the other earphone, makes Hwangmin shock but smile to Gikwang in a moment now they are enjoying each other's company. Hyomin and DooJoon is talking about each other about different kind of stuff. Hanna and Junhyung was kinda shy to approach each other, they're just laying they're head on the table. Hyunseung and Minha is talking about on how they can make Hanna and Junhyung close to each other, while Yunni and Yoseob where just looking at them. All of the student in the cafeteria are talking about them some we're shocks. angry, jealous then some just don't mind it?

 

Hyunseung: Junhyung?, can i borrow your PSP? *junhyung give his PSP to his hyung, then hyung set his PSP game in a versus mode then waiting the signal of Minha to connect with Hanna's PSP?.

Minha: Hanna, let me borrow your PSP. *hands her PSP to her unnie then Minha set Hanna's PSP into a versus game.

Hyunseung: junhyungiie,  can't beat this, would you mind healping me?

Minha: Hanna, i can't beat this can you help me. 

Junhyung/Hanna: give it to me. *they both play it without knowing who they're opponents are.

Hanna: Ow! he's really good.

Junhyung: not bad, :)

Hyunseung/Minha: it's Junhyung/Hanna whos your playing with *then smirk

** junhyung and Hanna look at each other then burst into laughter.

Junhyung: chincha?!! you're really good.

Hanna: hehe. You are too, we should play this for some time again.

**then the already get along well. On the other table the queenka was realy angry to the Lee sisters, that's why some Queenkas had an evil plan, which with be the biggest mistake ever. It was already time to go home, lessons went pass. Hyomin, Minha, Hanna, Hwangmin and Myun Ae was going to their car first Yunni had some stuff to get first so she ask the others to wait for her at the parking are, when the 5 girls was at the hallway, they can feel something is wrong but they just went on, when they were about to pass the hallway, paints were suddenly pure at them it came from the second floor which means they were on the first floor. The Girls didn't see it coming which make them fel shock to, then after a while they can hear some laughters then the queenkas started to trow them some eggs. Myun Ae was already crying as well as hwangmin, while the others are really angry, in one minute they will gonna blow up that won't be a geat thing to happen. 

 

** Doojoon Hyunseung, Yoseob, Junhyung. Gikwang. and Dongwoon saw the crowded place, then they quickly pass to the people and saw the girls with paints and eggs. DooJoon went to Hyomin to calm and cover her, while Hyunseung and junhyung do it to Minha and Hanna too. Dongwoon wipe Myun Ae's tears then hug her while gikwang did it to hwangmin too. Yoseob realises that Yunni is not there so he search the crowd to find Yunni, then suddenly they heard someone's voice which is Yunni as soon as they heard her voice the crowd make a way for Yunni whic has now a dak face.

Yunni: mind telling me who did this? *asking in a low but clear voice, she is acting like she doesn't know a thing, when no one is answering she yell! which make them gasped in fear.* I'AM ASKING WHO DID THIS!!!!! TELL ME OR YOU ALL BE SORRY!!!

** The Kingas and Yunni's sister we're very shock of her realy angry featured. Which just made them frooze in their place. One Queenka step in front of them then just gave Yunni a smirk .

 

Hyomin: That would be the biggest mistake of your like!.

Other Lees: *sigh* here comes your hell * then just stood there knowing what will happen next.

 

UEE:(queenka 1, i just use her name, i dont hate her or anything :)) : we are the one who did it? anything wrong with that?

Yunni: there IS! it's my sister whom you just play with! * trying to calm herself*

UEE: Like i care! you we're just all bunch of and trashes! *then smirk*

Yunni: THAT'S IT! I MADE YOU REALIZE THAT IT IS WRONG TO MESS WITH US, OR WITH ANY OF MY SISTERS!! *yunni burst into anger which make the whole people scared to her, *

UEE: AND IT IS WRONG TO SHOUT ON ME!! *gonna slap Yunni but Yunni fastly grab her arm then smirk.

Yunni: Like i care! *she slap UEE hard then grab her hair and slap again, yunni is trying her best to control herself so shen won't make any BIG damages to her, after she slap her again. She pulls UEE's hair then shot everyone a death glaire then shout. "WHO EVER MESS WITH ONE OF US OR EVEN ON ONE OF MY SISTERS WILL GOING TO FEEL MUCH OF THIS.!! *then trow UEE on he floor, everyone where shock and afraid memorising every word of Yunni when she hear the thoughts of the other queenka who's gonna run to sneak out she shout! TRY TO RUN THEN YOU WON'T EVER GONNA SEE YOUR FAKE COSMETICED FACES ! the queenkas stop at their possition then went to Yunni's front trembling. 

The Queenkas even UEE are looking at the kingka's trying to make them pitiful so they would help them. Myun Ae and the other girls kinda get irritated and jealous because the boys where kinda entertaining them. 

DooJoon: Yunni aah, stop it already. *yunni smirk cause she know what is Doo joon will gonna do.* So how about this, TIME TO GET REVENDGE! then smile to the whole people.

Yoseob: So here is the so called Queenkas who BULLY!, FLIRTS, MADE LAUGHTER!, and MADE YOU STUPID IN THIS SCHOOL is now infront of you!.

Hyunseung: WE as the Kingkas and these LEE sisters are now giving you the chance...

Dongwoon: TO GET YOUR PAYBACK TIME. *all student look in awe because they've get the chance to make revenge  for the years of pain the Queenkas have given to them.

Gikwang: but wait! These ugly ducklings will also be the school slave for 1 week. *crowds wooop again.

Junhyung: and as of you guys, GOODLUCK *everyone burst into laughter including the LeesWe will be going now, enjoy your day.

**the 5 Queenkas we're just sitting there trying to scared the student so they won't make fun of them.

Yunni: and wait! if ever these 5 tried to scared you, have the gut's to say it to us. 

Hyomin : FROM NOW ON! NO MORE BULLYING IS ALLOWED IN THIS SCHOOL.

Hanna: WHOEVER MAKES FUN TO SOMEONE WILL GET WHAT THEY DESEARVED!

Myun Ae: BULLYING IS NOT A WAY OF LIVING! BUT IF YOU WANT IT! WE WILL GIVE IT TO YOU!

Hwangmin: EVERYTHING YOU'll  DO WILL BE OKAY AS LONG AS YOU DON"T HARM OTHERS.

Minha: BUT FOR NOW WE WILL MAKE AN EXCEPTION! BYE! BYE! ENJOY YOUR PAYBACK.