Sick days, they're returning(How can it be?)

Behind the Differences

     It's already friday, everyones happy about the upcomming weekend atleast they have time to rest from studying. Yunni and Yoseob are stilll not fine they're distancing to each other everyday. The others don't know how to make them okay again, so they just decided to cool the situations for now. It's already 6 in the morning the girls are awake all awake except from Yunni, they went to check on her and found her still on her bed. Hyomin was about to wake her up but she felt like she's kinda hot. She tried to wake her up but she failed. Yunni's temperature is getting hot. So she asked Myun Ae to heal her but Myun Ae failed too. 

Minha: Is she sick? 

Myun Ae: Yes she is Unnie, i can't make her temparature normal. 

Hwangmin: Sick? How can that be? We vampires don't get sick. 

Hyomin: Aniyo, we can be. We're special vampires so we can be, there are things that won't happen to others that can happen to us. We don't know what it is but we need to be prepared about it. 

Hanna: Maybe she got exhausted for the past few weeks that her body can't take it anymore. 

Minha: Or maybe it's because of her wounds. 

Myun Ae: Right, those wounds are no ordinary wounds, i can't even heal it the last time. 

Hyomin: we'll talk to her when she wakes up, for now get some cold water and a towel, we need to cool her down.

Minha: Myunnie and Hwangmin-ah, you go get ready for school. We'll handle this *the two went to prepare for school and The 3 elders was left at Yunnis room. 

Hanna: Unnies, you think something strange happen to her? 

Hyomin: I'm sure there is, taht wounds, can only be done by vampires, Dark Vampires.

Minha: You think they're back for her?

Hyomin: I still don't know but we need to be prepared we can't let them get any on us specially these three. 

Hanna: Maybe we need to train ourselves now. WE ARE strong but we need to be stronger unnies. 

Hyomin: Okay, we'll train when everthing gets better. Now you two change I'm gonna stay here and took care of her. *then Yunni woke up. 

Minha: Yunni-ah, gwaenchana? Does your head hurts or your wounds? 

Yunni: Aniyo Unnie. Im fine. Maybe i just need to rest. 

Hyomin: Are you sure? I'll stay so i can take care of you. 

Yunni: Aniyo, gwaenchanayo. You can't skip school. I can take care of myself. 

Hanna: Are you sure? It's okay if one of us take a leave for today. 

Yunni: Im really fine so prepare your self already so you won't get late. Im fine unnies. 

Hyomin: Okay, as you say. But you can call us if you need okay. 

Yunni: Okay Unnies. 

  The three went to prepare themselves and asked Yunni a million times if she would be really okay. The Myun Ae and Hwangmin, hugged Yunni telling her to not move at her bed and won't make her self tired. They really wanna take care of her but ZYunni keep insisting that she's alright. Myun Ae tried to heal her again and again but she really failed. Make her weak for a little. Yunni make her stop and said that she's really okay. Her sisters kiss her head before leaving.

    @ school. The boys went to school first they said that they'll just wait for them. After minutes of waiting. They saw the girls coming at the hallway, and notice Yunni was not with them. 

 

Gikwang: where's Yunni Noona? 

Hwangmin: she's at home. 

Hyomin: She's sick so we just let her stayed at home to rest. 

Doo Joon: No one stayed with her? 

Minha: Hyomin unnie was gonna stay but she said that she can handle it. 

Hanna: we keep insisting but she said she'll gonna be fine. 

Hyunseung: She must be tired that her body can't take it anymore. 

Junhyung: Well let's get this done so we can go home and see her situation there. 

   They went to their own classrooms and wait for their teachers, the girls tried to focus but they keep thinking of Yunni. Yoseob was worried at Yunni but don't know how to show it,  after she hurt her the last time and by ignoring her, he dosn;t know how to show it. Meanwhile Dong Woon kinda notice Myun Ae tired and sad expression so she texted Myun Ae. 

Woonie Oppa <3

Myunnie-ah, gwaenchanayo? You seem lifeless? 

 

Myunnie <3

Deh, gwaenchana Oppa. I'm just worried about unnie. 

 

Woonie Oppa <3

Noona will be fine, so cheer up Okay? I'll buy you some ice cream later. 

 

Myunnie <3

Deh, kamsamhida Oppa. :)

   Even though Dong Woon cheer Myun Ae she seems kinda different still. He'll just wait for the break and talk to Myun Ae again. Hwangmin who's laying her head on her table wasn't listening to their teacher, the teacher saw her and make her answer some wuestion on the board, Hwangmin answe it lifelessly without effort which made veryone envy her for being smart. She shot a glare at her teacher before returning to her seat  making her teacher scared. Then her Phone rings. 

 1 new message. 

Gikwang Oppa <3

Hwangmin-ah, cheer up. Noona will be fine. 

 

Hwangmin <3

Deh Oppa. Kamsamhida. *then she look at gikwang then smile. Yoseob was really worried that time that he doesn't even paid attention at everything that's happening. Launchbreak came and everyone was at their table. 

Hyomin: Myunnie, gwaenchanayo?

Myun Ae: Deh Unnie *looking pale and tired*

Minha: Really? You seems not. You're looking pale. 

Hanna: Are You sick too? *dong woon touch Myun Ae's forehead. 

Dong Woon: Woah, your sweating cold. What do you feel? Let's go to the clinic so they can check on you. 

Myun Ae: Ani, gwaenchana. I'll just wait untill school ends. 

Doo Joon: Yah, what's happening to you guys. You need to take care of your self. Your getting sick. 

  *then hwangmin was talking on their mind saying this might be because of her trying to heal Yunni earlier. The others understand it then Hyomin try to calm Myun Ae's blood by touching at her hand. Myun Ae needs to rest too and hope that their class would end soon