Game At The Road!

Behind the Differences

Lee's house with the boys. 

Doo Joon : You think she'll go home or go to school today? 

Hyomin: I don't know. I hope so. Everything doesn't seem right when she's not here.

Minha: Aisshh! That kid! We can't miss our exam! I know she's smart but can't she just show some effort and look at some notes. 

Hyunseung: Minha-shii is smart too, we all hope that she get back already. 

Hanna: Deh. Myun Ae and Hwangmin always cry at night. Yunni always sing them a song. They're not being a kid, they just get used to it. 

JunHyung: Yoseob kinda change too since Yunni went away to us. He always look at his phone hoping for some text, but he fails a thousand times. 

Doo Joon: Well, we'll just need to wait. 

Hyomin: For now let's just cheer them up. 

Minha: kids kaja! we're gonna be late. *They can see the sadness on Myun Ae and Hwangmin's eyes. They hope to get back to normal.

Myun Ae: Unnie, i wanna drive my motorbike today. 

Hwangmin: Me too. 

Gikwang and Dong woon: Ani!! It's dangerous. 

Myun Ae: Bwoh? since when riding a motor without helmet get dangerous?

Hwangmin: Yes, and we can handle our selves. 

Doo Joon: Their right Myun Ae and Hwangmin it;s dangerous. You - - - *Hyomin made Doo Joon stop then give their motor keys to Myun Ae and Hwangmin* Are you sure? isn't it dangerous?

Hyomin: They can handle it. 

(Myun Ae's)                                                                       (Hwangmin's)

   

 

(Hanna's)

 

Hyomin, Doo Joon, Yoseob and Dong Woon ride in one car.

 

Minha, Gikwang, Hyunseung, And Jun Hyung in one car. 

 

* The boys are worried about Hyungmin And Myun Ae driving specially Dong woon And Gikwang, Minha and Hyomin just laughd at the 2 boys hillarious expressons. As their star their engine and begin to move, Dong Woon And Gikwang felt relieve for the 2 girls slow phase, they doesn't even have an idea what comes next. 

 

Dong Woon: She can drive huh?

Hyomin: Ani, she's not driving she's playing? 

Dong Woon: Bwoh? what do you mean noona?

Hyomin; Just watch. 

@ the other car.

Gikwang: Noona who teach Hwangmin to drive? 

Minha: No one, they learned by theirselves.

Junhyung: chincha? 

Hyunseung: Daebak!

Junhyung: How about Hanna? 

Minha: By herself too, All the things we know, we learn it by ourselve or by the others. 

Gikwang: Oh! Daebak! Atleast she know how to drive like that. I can breath easily nnow.

Minha: Let's see then. "minha shout at her unni at the other car* Unnie change seats with Doo Joon Oppa, you drive! We'll gonna play a game. 

Hyomin: Oh, chincha. Okay then. *the boy's doesn't have a clue of what's gonna happen. Hyomin signals the other to pull over. Then give the girls the instructions* THE LAST ONE BUYS THE FOOD OKAY? *The girls agree then starts the engine. Hanna who can see Dong Woon on the other car shouts.

Hanna: Dong Woonie, Our Myunnie isn't just good at aegyo. We'll make you something different about her. ON MARKS! 1! 2! 3! GO!!

The girls drove as fast as they could which made the boys shocked. 

Yoseob: Hyomin Noona, it's dangerous! I don't wanna die now!

Doo Joon: Yah! Hyomin! Do you wanna kill us! What the hell are you doing?!!

DOng WOon: Noona! Slow Down. Myun Ae! Make her stop, it's dangerous?!! NOONA!!!

Hyomin: haha! playing girl? Just enjoy  the ride. Stop nagging, if we lose, you'll pay for our foods! Relax! I won't kill you i promise. 

Hanna @her car: Junhyung Oppa! Are you scared?

Junhyung: Aniyo! Just slow down you might get your self killed. *Hanna just smiked and drove faster, leaving Junhyung on the other car dumbfounded 

Minha: Junhyung ah, It's okay. This is our specialty. We race when we don't have things to do. We're good at this. 

Hyunseung: You're good at this? CHINHA! Your a full speed! It's already dangerous. 

Gikwang: Hyung's right Noona. Plus Hwangmin she might get hurt!

Minha: She's gonna be fine. We need to win this so we won't buy their food. 

Hwangmin and Myun Ae already reach the school, sitting cooly at heir motors, then comes minha then Hyomin last. 

Myun Ae: Unni did you just lose?

Hyomin: Deh! It's because of this guys. 

Minha: Then you'll buy the food riight?

Hyomin: Aniyo! They will, they're the reason i've lost. 

Hwangmin: Little Girls! haha

Gikwang went to Hwangmin then Dong Woon went to Myun Ae then both of them smacked the girls head. While the other boys still dumbfounded.

Hwangmin: Yah! Why'd you do that!

Gikwang: What if you got in the accident?!! 

Hwangmin: I will not! i know what im doing. You just got scared that's why your blaming me. 

Myun Ae: right! You to Dong Woon Oppa, don't need to blaime others because of you girliness *after that Hwangmin and Myun Ae merong the two boys then run. 

Hyomin: Good thing they forget about it by now. 

Doo Joon: Right, but i'm worried about yoseob. *watching yoseob walking at the hallway silently*

Hanna: Let's just cheer him up. *Hyunseung and Junhyung run to Yoseob and play with his hair.*

Minha: everythings gonna be okay soon.