Feeling Down & Flashbacks

Behind the Differences

     Yunni is driving with full speed, with tears in her eyes. She doesn't know what to do, anger, sadness and pain is all over her. It's like cutting her own heart. She drive as fast as she could then went straight to the forest.

     At the Lee's house everyone  is worried, even the boys specially Yoseob. Eveyone is at a panicked mode while the girls are just worried. It's the first time they saw Yunni in that phase. They are dead worries.

 

Dong Woon: How about we search for Yunni noona? 

Yoseob: Right, Hyomin-shii you know where to find Yunni right?

Hanna: At this point we doesn't have a clue. 

Hyomin: Yunni wants to be alone at times like this. We'll just wait for her to come home.

Doo Joon: But isn't it too dangerous for her?

Myun Ae: Nope, Unnie can handle herself. Hyomin-unnie is right, we need to give her some time alone. We'll just wait here.

Minha: Well for now, we need to sleep cause we still have school tomorrow. Myun Ae, Hwangmin. Change your clothes then go to bed. 

Myun Ae&Hwangmin: Deh Unnies. Bye Oppas. 

Yangs: Annyeong. Sleep well. 

Hyomimn: I guess that's it for today. You guys hed home and rest too.

Doo Joon: Okay then, just give us some news on Yunni okay. Annyeong, goodnight.

 

Yunni is near a cliff inside te forest. THe cliff where her parents disappeared. She's crying here heat out! 

"Umma, Appa. Etteokhe? I don't know how to be strong anymore, im dying inside, knowing that my sisters are suffering because of me! I didn't mean to be weak that time, my body won't move when i saw that guys kill you, i didn't get the chance to protect you! Sorry If i'm just a burden to evryone" the thoughts of that time flashback * she went out of the house, wanting to feel some fresh air, as she heard something on the woods, calling her. She follow the direction where the voice where hedding, as she found her self at the center of the forrest, with dark vampires all around her, with her parents knowing about her gone existance they panicked and try to sense where she is. As she shut and her open her eyes she saw her parents fighting with the dark vampires. 

V1: Just give her to us, one child gone wouldn't hurt right? Plus she's the key for us to rule the world.

Appa: We're not existing to rule the world! We have our own world! You can't get near Yunni as long as we're here!

V2: How about we kill you and get her! Then if you die, we find someone who wants to rule our world and the human world.

Umma: Who said whe can die easily?! You Have Pil Suk?! You know how it feels having your child not by your side. 

V1: who said that Pil Suk will be gone? We're just talking about Yunni! 

Appa: You can't get her even me being dust!!

Yunni: Appa! Umma! I'm scared?! 

Umma: You don't need to be scared honey Appa and Umma are here. We won't let anything happen to you. 

Yunni: *saw pil suk sitting on a tree brunch just looking at her parents beating her Umma and Appa. Pil Suk-ah stop your parents, We're not doing anything bad, If you kill my parents everyone wll hunt your family and kill you too. 

Pil Suk: *smiling* I don't care. They'll gonna kill you so no one will know. Then we'll gonna be the one to rule the vampires. 

Yunni: Please make them stop, please Pil-suk. 

Pil suk: then would you mind me killing you? If you let me kill you i make umma, appa and the others stop. 

Umma: No! Yunni! Listen to umma! You will not gonna do it! Listen to me okay! Just run! They can't get you! Everyone will be in danger if they got you! RUNN!!!!!

Yunni: But umma!! I can't leave you here!

Appa: Just run Yunni! Do it for your sisters! GO now! 

    Yunni obeyed her parents and run. Tears are falling while the thoughts off the early scene repeat all over on her thoughts. Pil suk laughing at her parents getting beaten, Pil Suk parents and the other vampires making her parents suffer. Everything is just so painful to believe. After an hour she dicided to get back on her parents, but all she saw was vampire's dust and her parents gone. 

   The happenings from that time is the reason why she's like that now. The coldness, the sadness the feeling of being guilty! She thinks that everything that happened was all her fault. Tears are pouring heavily on her eyes. She can't take the pain anymore. But she needs to be strong for her sister, and she needs to get back to those people, and she swear that once Pil Suk cross her way again, she's gonna kill her!

   Yunni open her eyes realising that it's already morning. She let out one tear then decided to hed home and get ready for school. Even if she's feeling mess right now she needs to act okay for her sisters. She stood up and in just a glimpse she's on her bike heading home.