Another Day. ^.^

Behind the Differences

** it's 6am Yunni is the first to wake up then followed by the other girls. They all eat breakfast then prepared for school. Yunni rode her Glinik Ferarri motor bike same with Minha. then the others rode their own cars. *yes they're in the right age to drive* As always all the students are blocking the way just to see the kingkas which makes Minha so as the other girls irritated, and as always,  everyone will stare at them in awe when they saw them approaching the school. *they're kinda close to each other now*

 

@ the hallway

Junhyung: *here she comes again, aishhh! how could that hanna makes me crazy like this. it's not that i like her! argggh! what am'i thinking.?!!! 

Hanna: * we're walking at the hallway as i saw the brown haired guy who's one of the kingkas, he's Junhyung, i don't know why but there's this strange feeling. aisshh! yah LEE HANNA! you like him don't you? annii!! you can't. He won't like you back, which make you realise something! "right! you''re different! he won't like you back though!

Hyomin: Hanna, i it's okay. You don't need to deny it. You don't also need to feel upset, someday someone will come and will accept you and us the way we are. You just have to wait okay?

Hanna: Deh, unnie. 

Minha: yah! hanna! i wanna see you smile!

Hanna: *then hanna smile then pretend that she's alright already.

Myun Ae: *thought* i can feel Hanna unnie's feeling, i know she's sad. Maybe she's right what if the peope we like won't accept the way we are! aisshh! this is soooo hard! *tearing eye*

Yunni: princess, you don't need to feel sad, didn't you hear what Hyomin unnie sad? 

Hwangmin: "says what Hyomin said wih the same tone as Hyomin *hyomin smack hwangmin's head then the girls laugh for her sillyness.

Myun Ae: i just hope there are really people who can accept us. 

Hwangmin: of course there will be dongsaeng. We just have to wait. *puts on her eye smile.

- - - -

DooJoon:*thought* that smile, i just hope someday i will be the reason of her sweet smile *looking at Hyomin*

Yoseob: *aishh! this girl, why doesn't she even smile! shen looks more pretty wit tat. * loking at Yunni.

Hyunseung: *looking at minha. while having a thought* woaaw! i thought she was kinda scary, makes me prove that looks can fool, She's really that soft to her sister. I wish we can be close. 

Dongwoon: *i saw Myun Ae, but not the cheerful one, i saw tears building in her eyes, i just hope she's alright. Haysstt! i need to make her smile' i mean the real one.

- - - -

The bell ring which means the class will gonna start, all stdents are in they're classroom including the kingkas and the girls. Dongwoon s still in deep thoughts, he is still thinking something that would make Myun Ae smile, then something came into his mind, then he texted DooJoon.

 

DooJoon: *phone beeps. 1 text message from "woonie <3"

From: woonie <3

hyung! can you do me a favor?

 

To : woonie <3

anything? what is it? 

 

From: woonie <3

can you get Myun Ae's # from Hyomin unnie? 

 

To: woonie <3

Why would i? You can ask Yunni or Hwangmin there.

 

From: woonie <3

Myun Ae might get curious if i ask it to them, Please Hyung ! Please!

 

To: woonie <3

Aishh! this kid! just wait for a second.

 

* Hyomin who already know what is DooJoon's thinking, hand DooJoon a paper with a note.

 010-****-**** "its Myun Ae's number, Dong woon might need it*

Hyomin face Doojoon then flash him a smile then Doojoon smlie back.

Hyomin: i can feel my heart pounding! it can't be! am i falling inlove like the others too! aisshhh! is this kingkas have the power to make someone like them! aigooo! 

DooJoon:She smiled at me! she really smile at me! hwaaahhhh! i think i'm feeling it! the Less sister's flaming charisma! 

Hyomin who's busy with her thoughts doensn't have the chance to hear what was DooJoons thinking.

- - - -

One text message!

From: Doojoong Hyung <3

010-****-****, here it is :)

 

To: Doojoong Hyung <3

Thanks Hyung! you're the best!.