Sick Days.. Pt. 2

Behind the Differences

   After her unnies left that morning Yunni keep flinching on her bed. Every part of her hurts, her head is spinning and she can feel her blood getting hotter, she don't know what to do but dosn't even bother calling her sisters because they are studying. She helped herself up and went to the bathroom she lay her self on the bath tub and full the tub with water and make it cold as ice to calm her blood, but after a while her blood is getting much hotter time to time making her cry and shout in pain. She get a knife a cut a part of her wrist and sipped her blood to flow to her body again. She calmed her self a little and went to her bed again. She's soaking wet but didn't even care, her skin must be cold as ice now but she can still feel her sweats dripping along with the droplets of water. The next thing she does was making a fire though her skins and make her sweats and water evaporate, from there a lot of smoke came out on her body it calmed her also but the pain that she's feeling still won't go away. She doesn't want her sisters to see her like that so she just make them go to school, she's now suffering this alone and try to handle it as long as she can. For now she can growned the pain until her sisters came again. For about an hour feeling the pain, Yunni slept with tears of pain in her eyes, she just want this to end, but don't know how to. 

   The sun is already setting down when their class end, they are in a hurry so they can go quickly. Suddenly Myun Ae felt dizzy and lost her balance, the last thing she saw was her unnies and Doo joon carrying her to the car. Everyone get worried at Myun Ae, secally dong Woon who's hugging her and keep telling her that she'll be fine. The girls drove the car as fast as they vould, so they can make Myun Ae rest. When they got in they're house the girls quickly get to the kitchen and get some cold compress, while the boys get Myun Ae on her room, everyone's in schock that they keep thinking what to do because Myun Ae is now soaking of sweat. Hyomin walk in the room asking the boys to leave first. The boys do as they told and close the door. 

Hyomin: hwangmin, and minha i need your blood. Hanna, i need you too manipulate Myun Ae's mind and keep her awake * the girls do as they told, then Hyomin bit some skin of Minha and Hwangmin to let some bloods out, then she bit her tounge and bit made a cut at Myun Ae's palm then get the bloods inside her, after a while Myun Ae sweet dripping stop and her cut healed already she's now back normally. The girls open the door and let the boys in. 

Doo Joon: Is she okay already? 

Hyomin: deh, she just need to rest. 

Hyunseung: really? how's you do it. 

Minha: we just put some water on her back and her temparature gets alright already. 

Hwangmin: She's already alright so you don't need to worry dong woonie. 

Hanna: For now let's just prepared some food. 

Dong Woon: can i stay here Noonas?. 

Hyomin: okay, call us when she's awake. 

 

Everyone is now on the living room, busy preparing the foods. The others we're sitting on the sofa. Dong Woon is at Myun Ae's room also fell at sleep cause of waiting for Myun Ae to wake up, everyone has they're own thing to do when they heard a loud sound, then realise it came from Yunni's room everyone run fast with worried faces specially Yoseob. They open the door and revealed Yunni's dark room, not even a single light that was open, Then Hyomin find the switch and turn the lights on reaveling Yunni at the floor soaking with sweats and also her bed is wet, they were shocked at what they saw. Yunni has tears flowing down her eyes while curled on the floor groaning in pain. Yoseob grab her and shake her, he keeps telling her that it'll be alright.Hyomin doesn't anymore know what to do and keep holding Yunni crying Doo Joon came to her and tell her to keep calm so she can think of things that she can do. Then Minha came to Yunni and check her wrist, she can feel Yunni's fast heart beat even the flow of her blood and there's something wrong with the cycle. She ask Hwangmin to get some needles, hwangmin give the needles to Minha then told Hanna to grab Yunnis wrist carefully. From there she let  the needles in Yunni's wrist, arm and palm, after a while Minha pinch Yunni's fingers then Yunni calmed, she on Yoseobs arms feeling weak.

Yunni: Unnie, it hurts, it hurts like hell. It hurt so much that even my body's reacting to it, it hurt's that i can feel my heart's torning in pieces again. 

Hyomin: Yunni-ah. You can tell unnie where it hurts. Unnie wiill help you. I don't want to see you like this, *Hyomin is already crying even the others seeing Yunni like that hurts them alot.

Yunni: life won't really make me happy, it just make me suffer alot. The other person who can makes me smile other than you doesn't want me anymore. People keeps leaving me. You guys won't leave me right?(*Yunni doesn't know Yoseob is the one who's holding her right now, at some point she's speaking her hearts out without her even knowing.*)

Hyomin: Aniyo, we won't leave you. You got us and the others with you all the time. When your hurt we're hurting too, when our sad so do us. We're always here. 

Yunni: I'll make things right when time comes. I'll pay for all the sufferings i brought to you. I just hope that one person doesn't leave me too. I don't know why i'm feeling this. I'm just dying because he doesn't want me anymore. 

Hyomin: Yunni-ah, you won't pay anything because it's just normal for those things to happen, don't say anything anymore just rest okay. 

Yunni: Unnie, i'll be stronger so i can protect, so i won't be useless like before. So i won't lose someone .... (*then Yunni drifted off to sleep because of her feeling weak, Yoseob laid her on her bed holding her hands, he feels stupid for making Yunni hurt like this, he feels stupid because he make her in pain even more, he feels stupid because fo everything. He said sorry to everyone he heeps crying and crying until her eyes wont pour any tears anymore.

Doo Joon: seobii-ah you've lear a lesson, just don't make her feel something like that again she'd been through alot. Take care of her even more. 

Yoseob: Deh, Mianheyo, mianhe. I won't do it again. 

Hyomin: Take care of her Yoseob, take care of her heart. She's precious to us. We can't lose her like this.

Yoseob: Deh Noona, Mianhe. 

  After awhile eveyone leaves leaving Yoseob and Yunni. Yoseob keep glancing at Yunni. He keep saing sorry to her and hope hat she wake up soon so he can say sorry to her and tell her what she really feels. Yoseob wanna  clear things up.