Their Days and Her Nights.

Behind the Differences

      Days pass horribly, their barely see Yunni at home or sometimes even at school. Whenever they try to talk to her, she immidietly leaves or change the subjects. The Girls try to stalk her to know where does she go every night but Yunni always know their plans so she changes her thoughts all the time or even blocked their powers. The Boys always try to comfort the girls because they're always feeling down at Yunni's attitude and actions.

*At the cafeteria. 

Myun Ae: I miss Unnie, one time she's here then one time she's not. It's like i don't even know her because of the way she acts. * in the berge of tears.*

Hyomin: Myunnie-ah Don't worry maybe she just needs more time. Don't cry, unnies gonna be sad too. 

Doo Joon: But it's been 3 days. Isn't that enough time? Everyone's worried about her. 

Hanna: Oppa is right unnie. We should talk to her soon. 

Hwangmin: But she might get angry, unnie is scary when she's angry. 

Hyunseung: But if we doesn't talk to her this situations might get repeated for so may times. 

Gikwang: It's not fun seing you guys sad or even barely smiling. 

Dong Woon: Yoseob hyung's feeling so down too, she tries to call Yunni so may times but she doesn't answer her phone. 

Jun hyung: we should talk to her, really. I'm sure she's feeling sad too. Atleast cheer her up or something.

Minha: Aishh! that kid! DOes she really need to do this. Everyones worried and she just do what she wants. 

Jun Hyung: Yoseob! *stay quiet* Yoseob! *still quiet* YANG YOSEOB!!!! 

Yoseob: Wey? 

Myun Ae: Oppa's been calling you. 

Dong Woon: Hyung, gwaenchanayo? 

Yoseob: Deh. 

Hanna: Yah! why don't cheer up. Are you really okay? *the girls already know that yoseob is not fine but ask it also cause they want to know if he's gonna open up but instead she just nod and give a fake reassuring smile.*

- - - - -

   Yunni's nights is a not as fun as their nights. Evrynight Yunni will went out and beat some dark vampires. She doesn't go to school because of some deep cuts or maybe she's out fighting someone,  Myun Ae is the one who can heal wounds, well she can too but minor cuts only. SHe knows that everyone is worried about her but she just can't take the pain and anger out of her. If she's not fighting with someone she's on the cliff thinking about stuffs and how can she get back to herself again. She's having a hard time now, and she knows her sisters and the others are having too because of her. That night Yunni is at the forrest feeling exsausted after a big fight. She fought 12 dark vampires for half an hour.

(SHE'S WEARING THESE)

  

 

    She was about to go to the cliff when she saw 5 dark vampires and dead humans in the ground. She gets very angry so she quickly went to them and start making them feel pain. She's using only little of her powers but she's fighting them at ease, she was about to finish them all but one vampire got hir way to her and was gonna to stab her by his poisoned nails, Yunni dodge it, but leaves a cut on her chick. The poison didn't effect on her that made the dark vampire shock. Yunni got more angry then in just some glimpse all the vampires burn into dust. The poison doesn't effect on her but it leaves a bleeding wound on her cheek, she cant heal it even if it's not that deep cut because she already prevented the poison to spread. Yunni went to the cliff and sit on the edge, it's the safest and most peaceful place for her now, whenever she's there she can feel that her parents waching over here, not letting anyone disturb her alone time. It's like she can feel their pressence somewhere over there. She open here eyes then get her phone and read her messages.

 

Yoseob T.T

Hey! How have you been?

I wonder what you doing right now. Everyone misses you. 

Specially Myun Ae, Hope we get you back soon. 

Take care. 

 

Myun Ae <3:

Annyeong Unnie! have you eaten? Take care of your self neh. 

I miss Yunni unnie alot. Saranghae!

 

Hyomin Unnie <3:

Yah! Comeback soon okay. We'll be waiting. 

Unnie's always here for you. WE are here for you. 

 

Dong woon^.^

Noona! How have you been. Hope we could play again soon. 

Help me with Myun Ae when you get back okay? 

Noona Hwaiting! ;)

 

Minha Unnie <3:

YAH BRAT! when are you going home? I'll kill if it would still take long!

We  have an exam tomorrow! Make sure you pass it or say goodbye to you foods! 

Unnie will ground you! Take care ne! Saranghae! I miss you alot. :(

 

Hanna Unnie <3:

Punk! everything feels different without you get home Already. 

I'll cook you food! Anything you want. Take care of yourself or I'll beat you up. 

 

Hwangmin <3:

Unnie! Where are you. We miss you alot Myun Ae always cry because your not here.

Please get back soon. There's no one who sings for us when we sleep. 

I miss you so much that it already hurts. Saranghae Unnie. 

 

Doo Joon Oppa :))

Hey? We're worried about you. Everything doesn't feel right. Everyone is sad because you're not here. I'll tell you a secret when

you get back, Take care okay.

 

Hyunseung Oppa :P

Cold as ice girl! when are you going back? 

Haven't had enough food? Get back we'll cook for you. :)

 

Junhyung Oppa O.o

Hey! get back already help me beat your unnie's high score. 

We miss the scary monster already. 

 

Gikwang -.-

Noona I need to talk to you about Hwangmin! 

Come  back soon okay. Take care.

 

     Yunni can feel the sadness through their texts, and realise how awful she is to make them feel that way. Yunni might be the coldess person to others but she's one soft hearted person for those people whose close to her. Yunni slowly close her syes not minding her wounds then drift off to sleep. "Yunni ah! Let's get back tomorrow, you can't let them feels sad anymore."