......

Behind the Differences

     The hour past by so fast with everyone with the boring expression. It's lunch time now. The girls wait for each other and went to the cafeteria together. As they get in, to eat they saw a table with six *cough*good looking guys, being sorrounded by so many girls they heard that they were the school kingkas. Every girls can fall inlove with them even just for a second, but not for them, maybe for Hwangmin and Myun Ae. 

Yunni's POV

    As we entered the cafeteria i saw a table occupied by the guys who's some what called kingka's. They kinda good looking but maybe they were like others the "wanna be popular". Im not that bitter, im just saying the truth. We went to a table near the kingka's *guess were not that lucky* Some girls look at us with an evil look, but honestly they're not that scary.

Yunni: Myuniie! that Dongwoon might melt if you keep starring at him

Myun Ae: *blushing* Unnie! how can you embarassed me like that *pout* and how did you know his name. *Yunni just keep quiet*

Hyomin: aigoo! our princess is grown up. Yunni unnie can read minds right. Maybe he heard his name on someone's tought.

Myun Ae: *scratch the back of her neck* deh! i forgot. 

Hwangmin: yah! stop that already! im hungry!

Minha: you're always hungry, you know! and you just wanna change the subject so they won't know you like that Gikwang guy over there.

Hwangmin: *gasp* how do you know that unnie! *blushing*

Hanna: we know it earlier. When we saw them in the hallway, Yunni heard your thoughts so as Hyomin unnie.

Hyomin: Ok guys stop it already and let's eat.

Yoseob's POV:

  As we were sitting on our table all the girls are around us squelling and flirting with us which made us irritated. Them suddenly the door open and the new students came in. Suddenly i  noticed one of them the girl with the white hair and cold attitude, the one who's called "YUNNI", she's kinda pretty but i wonder what she lloks like when she smile.

Gikwang: Hyung ! DongWoon is inlove.

Hyunseung: Huh? to whom? where? how?! is she  pretty! where is she? i wanna meet her!

DooJoon: *smacks hyunseungs head* yah! your over reacting! he's just inlove he's not gonna marry someone!

DongWoon: hyungs! im still here you know * blushing while pouting*

Junhyung: So who's the lucky lady?

Yoseob: that aegyo girl *as he pointed Myun Ae, who's now ordering food*

DooJoon: she's cute! Good luck dongsaeng!.

 

Hanna's POV:

 As we were about to sit someone passed by me then intentionally pushed me. It's one of the queenkas who doesn't have anything to do with their life. Good thing i balancced my self with the help of Minha unnie. I can feel my blood boiling in anger now!.

 

  Hanna: What the!! *giving the girl a killer look, but she just smirk*

  Hyomin: Hanna just let it go *she hold my arm*

  Hwangmin: unnie it's alright, let's just eat.

  Myun Ae: unnie let's go sit. im hungry already, *pouts so Hanna won't burst into anger*

  Minha: everybody sit now! *minha said in a serious tone* everybody obey then went to their table.

** Suddenly Yunni get up on her seat then say that she wil just gona get a new drink. Yunni can block other powers so it won't affect her. She use it so her sister wont know her plan, she get up wearing her cool and poker face as always.

   When she pass on the queenka that pushed Hannas table, she shut a glare on her which make the queenka gulp. When Yunni's on her way back she saw the girl was about to sit. Using her power she moved the chair then the girl fell on her causing everyone to laugh even the girls and the kingkas are laughing so hard. Yunni stared at the girl.

  Yunni: woooaw! guess badlucks really fast! does i hurt? *everyone is shock because it was the first time that someone talk back to a queenka like that but after a second everyone burst into laughter again. Then Yunni went back to her seat.

  Hanna: yah! silly! thanks. 

  Minha: good job dongsaeng! 

 

POV's

 Yoseob: wow! that was a lot of guts! 

 JunHyung: THEY are really DIFFERENT!

 DooJoon: Can't wait to see more.

 

  ***Time past by and all subjects are done. It's now time to go home. The Yang brothers also have their own cars. Dongwoon rode with Yoseob on his motorbike, DooJoon with Gikwang and Hyunseung with JunHyung.

 Myun Ae: Unnie can i ride with Yunni unnie?

 Hyomin: Sure but ask her if she wants to.

 Yunni: don't ask. You can ride with me, like i have a choice.

 Myun Ae: Yes! Thanks unnie.

   Hwangmin rode with Hyomin, Hanna with Minha's car then Myun Ae with Yunni's motorcyle.