Back Again.

Behind the Differences

     Yunni woke up with the sun flashing on her eyes. From the cliff she just use her power to get home quickly. She got home, finding no one one the house, she just shrugged it off thinking that they might went to school early. She still have an hour, so she decided to make something for Myun Ae and Hwangmin. After a long time she finished what she's doing and she checked her time, there's only 20 mins before class starts, then she prepared herself to school. As long as she want to use her power so she can go  to school quickly, she can't. People might see her so she just used her car.

And drive at full speed so she won't get late. She doesn't know how to hide her wounds, specially the one on her cheeks, so she just let it exposed, people know her as a badass so they wouldn't mind. After minutes of driving she already reach the school and run through her locker and get her things, then run to her room. When she got through the door, she decided to stop and take one deep breath before entering.

 The class were about to start when the door open, and everyone was shock seeing Yunni finally at school, they get even shocker when they notice the wounds on her. Yunni bowed and apologise for being absent. Their teacher doesn't bother to ask questions to her because he thought that it might be a bad idea, he just motioned Yunni to seat. The class are all quiet seeing Yunni again. When she reach her seat the girls just look at their table and just ignore her, even the boys they're worried but decided to just hide it in, Yoseob was just staring at Yunni with sadness, pity and anger. Then Yunni pass a box with a letter to each Myun Ae and Hwangmin. 

To Princess Myunnie. 

Mianhe! Sorry for making you sad and upset. Unnie went to a hard time.
Sorry if i've been rude to you. Please let me make it up to you.
Please forgive Unnie. Saranghae. <3
 
To Pretty Hwangmin.
 
Hwangmin-ah. Im sorry if I made you feel sad. I've been a bad unnie this
past days. I'll make it up to you guys. I'll sing you a hundred songs tonight. 
Unnie will smile again. Saranghae. <3

  The to girls open the box full of chocolates. 

*Myun Ae                                                             *Hwangmin.

  

     The girls smile for a bit but decided to play it hard to their unnie. Yunni who knows what's happening smirk, "This will gonna be a one tiring day". It's been quiet some hours for their test until the bell ring, it's time for launch break. Myun Ae, Hwangmin and the boys get up quickly leaving Yunni alone. Yunni sighed and prepared her self to face the others. The Lee's and the Yang's are all now in the cafeteria chatting waiting for Yunni if she would come and explain herself.

Myun Ae: She got wounds, how's that even possoble?

Dong Woon: Of course it's possible if she got in a fight. 

Hwangmin: But unnie . . .

Minha: he's right maybe she got in a fight. *she toldher dongsaengs through her mind to just play with it*

Doo Joon: what is she thinking?! Leaving for days and returning like that. 

Hyomin: She got er reasons, let's just be glad that she's here. 

Hanna: I hope she's herself now. 

Minha: I'll beat her if she's not.

Junhyung: Maybe she is, she woudn't show up if she's not right? 

Hyunseung: we'll see later, but Yoseob doesn't seem fine. *all look at Yoseob*

Yoseob: what? I'm fine. Like i even care. *everyone's shocked by his expression. 

   Yunni doesn't have a clue on what's happening, she entered the cafeteria with eyes all to her except from her unnies. She don't know how to face them with wounds and the past situation that happened, she can feel Yoseobs dark expression when she went to class this morning, she's still hurt because of the scene where Pil Suk kiss Yoseob, she doesn't know why she's feeling this but she doesn't bother to think about it. She just want to focus on how to handle the situation right now.