The talk, the fight and The truth.

Behind the Differences

  Yoseob didn't bother to knock and quickly get in Yunni's room. finding Yunni sitting near her window loking at the sky. 

Yunni: What are you doin here?

Yoseob: Yunni-ah, please just let me explain. Just hear what i have to say. 

Yunni: Will it change a thing, after this night you'll gonna hate me also you'll might get scared at me. 

Yoseob: Yunni-ah, i'm sorry okay. Pil-suk is not my girlfriend i was just gonna try to clear things up to her, i just wann let her know that i don't like her and that i don't wanna be with her. And Yunni you're the one tha i - - -

Yunni: DOn't even bother continuing it, after this day you tell me if you still love me. *then suddenly Yunni went to Yoseob and hugged him. 

   Downstairs. Hwangmin got some images on her mind making her teared up. She got some images of whats gonna happen tonight and at that point she went to Gikwang. Hanna also knew wha'ts gonna happen just stand in front of Junhyung making sure he's gonna be safe.

Hwangmin: Oppa, what ever happens tonight i just want you to know that i like you, and it's okay if you won't like me back after tonight. 

Gikwang: Yah, hwangmin-ah what are you talking about? i'll- -

Hwangmin: DOn't, just don't . I don't wanna have any false hope. 

   Hwangmin nod to the girls making them know what's gonna happen, Myun Ae who can't still believe it teared up, making DOng Woon worried. 

Dong Woon: Myunie-ah whhat's wrong. *Myun Ae who desn't know how to explain things just kissed Dong Woon and said "I'm sorry Oppa, you can hate me after this" 

  The boys are curious that they keep asking what's happening the girls encircled the boys to protect them on what's gonna happen. Meanwhile at Yunni's room Yoseob got shock when Yunni hugged her as someone broke her room window and get near her, she face that someone and try to cover Yoseob so he won't get hurt. Yoseob doesn't know what's happening and keep asking Yunni the Dark vampire was about to attack her when she dodge it and move fastly around her room that made Yoseob shocked. 

Yoseob: Did you just do that? 

V1: Yes she did, why startled? May i know this handsome boys name?

Yunni: You don't care so you don't have to know, touch him a single bit and i'll kill you. 

V1: Woaah! Fierce huh? 

Yoseob: Yah, Yunni what is really happening?

V2: Seems like your boy doesn't know what you are. 

Yoseob: What do you mean by what she is. 

V3: Well that so called girlfriend was actually a - - *the vampire didn't finish her words cause Yunni fastly snap her neck making her disappear into dust. The other vampires get angry and was gonna get Yoseob but Yunni got him fast and led him to where the others are. Then a multiple vampires appeared in front of them

Junhyung: Guys, wanna tell us what's happening? 

Hanna: that's where we gonna go later, if you won't start running away being scared of us. 

  Then a fight start in the house, the girls fought a bunch of vampires not letting the boys get hurt, from now they'll be the hero but after this they'll be the monsters to their eyes. Yunni who's still in pain does everything so they won't get near any og the boys specially Yoseob, the boys doesn't know what to do trying to figure what's really happening, all they can see was people turning into dust, the girls snapping killing anyone who gets in their direction, the quick moves, bloods that came from the others that they were killing, the house that full of chaos, everything was a nightmare to them. The other girls are fighting them easily while Yunni who still very weak, Myun Ae who have a bleeding neck and Hanna who have a cut on her stomach keeps struggling to win from the Dark Vampires. After a long hour of fight they've all finish the dark vampires leaving a messy house with full of broken things. Yunni is already sitting on the floor weakly while Hanna and Myun Ae was standing at the wall trying to make them self calm, Hyomin is standing with dark face in their broken table, Hwangmin is catching her breath while Minha was standing near Hyunseung breathing heavily. The boys who just happened to watch an unbelievable fight was standing at each other frozen with their eyes focusing in each girls. Hyomin was gonna approach them but they stand back having an scared special expression Hyunseung back away at Minha too. Yunni stand up trying to endure the pain and smirk. 

Yunni: As expected. You can run also if you want. (saying sarcastically)

Doo Joon: W-w-what just happened? Is this al - -

Hyomin: Deh Op- I mean Doo Joon shii, this is the real us. This is our world works.

Hanna: You're right about us being different. Cause we are absolutely is.

Junhyung: H-how can this be? how can Y-y-ou...

Minha: How can we be like this? It's just we're born with this, and we wouldn't blame you if you just stay away at us. 

Hyunseung: This can't be happening. How could you hide this from us, how could you guys do this. 

Minha: *smirk* If we told you that we're like this would yu accept us? Like hey we're some freaks can you be our friend?

Dong Woon: Myunnie-ah *Myun Ae was about to come to Dong Woon but Dong Woon step back* Myunnie-ah what are you?

Myun Ae: Woonnie-shii, i'm a vampire WE are vampires. I'm sorry Oppa.

Dong Woon: Myun Ae-ah how could you hide this form me? 

Myun Ae: Mianhe Oppa. 

Gikwang: Vampires huh? You made us feel something for you guys, you made us be friends to you then tell us you guys are vampires!! 

Hwangmin: You woudn't even accept us if we told you what we really are?! We're FREEKING DIFFERENT. We're not as normal as you! What do you expect?!!

Hyunseung: HOW CAN YOU PUT US IN THIS?!! ARE VAMPIRES THAT RUTHLESS?!!

Minha: DON"T ACT LIKE YOU KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT US!! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US AND THE OTHERS.!!

Hyomin: We're sorry if we've put you through this. We'll won't make that happen again. *then after that Hyomin told the girls tha they'll gonna leave. Everyone has tears in their eyes except form Yunni and Hyomin. When they we're about to go Yunni suudenly appears in front of Yoseob making him shock cause of fear then said. 

Yunni: told you, things won't ever gonna change. I don't deserve your love. Just give it to someone your not afraid it.

   *then by that the girls disappeared leaving the boys with angry and unbelievable faces. They we're shcok, scared about everyhting that happen. Even more they're in pain because the girls that they've just love was actually a different kind of people, they're in pain because the girls that they love was actually a VAMPIRES. They just stay at their place lifelessly doesn't know how will they gonna live by the truth.