Living by the truth.

Behind the Differences

The boys are in theire living rom. Reminiscing the earlier happenings when Dong Woon just spilled some tears. 

Doo Joon: Woonie-ah. we can feel how you feel. We're hurt to because we feel betrayed. 

Dong Woon: I just didn't expect this to happen, how can they be like that.

Hyunseung: No one expect it to be like this Woonie-ah. After all this time they've been hiding something to us. 

Junhyung: It's too late to know it cause we've felt something towards them already. It's get harder knowing that they're not like us. They won't be like us and to think that they'll be no US it's just so hard to believe. 

Gikwang: But there's this point where do you think we'll gonna accept them when they've told us since from the start of our friendship?

Doo Joon: Nobody knows. Come on let's just rest for tonight. 

  Everyone went to their rooms. Doo Joon who can't take it anymore burst into tears. He's been inlove with Hyomin rom the first time he saw her. It pains him even more that his brothers are experiencing it too. He doesn't know how to handle this things anymore. He drifted of to sleep with tears on his eyes. 

  Dong Woon who's in his room keep thinking about Myun Ae, how she laughs, how she does her aegyo, how she feel sad everything about her was already marked on his mind. He's feeling crazy just thinking about the fact that she is a vampire. The other are in their room too thinking about the girls. 

   Yoseob who keeps thinking about what happen doesn't wanna believe it, Yunni's words kept repeating on his mind, will he be really able to accept her, should he just move on and forget about her, but how can he do that if he's deeply inlove with her, he's mind are full of thoughts that he didn't realise that tears are falling on his eyes already.

  They just hope that they can find answers soon.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry short chapter, i don't know what to add on it.