The New Students!!

Behind the Differences

 

Myun Ae was the first to wake up. She got up on her bed and washed her face as she went to her Yunni unnies room in just a second. 

 

M:Unnie! unnie! 

Y: What is it princess?

M: get up unnie, we have school today! it's our first day. We don't wanna be late.

Y: but im still sleepy dongsaeng. (pretended to yawn)

M: is that so, Okay then i'll just gonna go downstairs *pouts*

Y: yah! pabo dongsaeng! help me get up!

M: but your still sleapy right?

Y: i won't be anymore if you give me a morning hug.

M: here you go! you're the best unnie!

Y: if i could just blame your aegyo! (suddenly, she lift and carry Myun Ae then went downstairs in just a glimpse.)

M: I wish i would be as stong and as fast as you unnie!

Y: you will, when the time comes, But first let's wake up the others. You know what to do !

    After a second Hyomin, Minha, hanna and hwangmin came out on their room floating and still asllep. Then when their already near the floor the yunni and Myun Ae count to three and drop the four asleep girls on the floor. 

   The four girls growned in pain then start chasing the two after some minutes of chasing they all stop and eat their breakfast then prepare for their first day of school.

 

    After the finish preparing. They grab they're bags and put on they're shoes then bid goodbye to their maids (yes even if their rich they repect other people) 

Hwangmin and Myun Ae rode at the same car with Hyomin which is the one who is driving.

 

Hanna rode with Minha .

 

Then Yunni rode his motorbike

 

Everyone's looking at them as they approached the school. Even if they are vampires they can walk through sunlight not like the rest, and they don't drink human blood just to live they're natural and rare vampires.