Hurt Again?

Behind the Differences

     Hours pass, Myun Ae already woke up finding Dong Woon sleeping with his on her bed while holding her hands. For Myun Ae as a vampire everything just seem too good to be true. She's really happy that Dong Woon is always by her side, she just hope it will remain like this forever, but there's always this truth that can destroy everything. Myun Ae woke up Dong Woon. 

Myun Ae: Woonine Oppa! Oppa. *Dong Woon woke up having those smiles of relief on his face. 

Dong Woon: Are you already okay? Are you feeling well? 

Myun Ae: Deh Oppa, Thank you for looking out on me. 

Dong Woon: Ani, it's okay. You don't need to thank me, i want to do this. Do you want something? 

Myun Ae: Aniyo, i'm just kinda hungry. Can we go downstairs to eat? 

Dong Woon: Okay, but i'll carry you. So you won't get tired okay. *Myun Ae just nod, and they both went downstairs*

Hyomin: Ow, myunnie-ah. are you feeling okay already?

Myun Ae: Deh Unnie. I'm just hungry. 

Hyomin: come i'll prepare some food for you. 

   Yunni is still asleep, while Yoseob was stock looking at Yunni's face. He felt his stomach growling so he decided to go downstairs to get some food. Leaving Yunni at a peaceful face at her room. Everyone is already eating talking about the horrible happenings for the past days. It's been a rough week to everyone.  They've been carried away talking about their lives that they didn't care about the time. Meanwhile, Yunni already woke up, it's because of a phone ringing at her side, she's still weak but she handled herself to stand up and reach the phone, she realised that it was not her phone, but answered it anyway, she thought that maybe some forget it and maybe it was an important call. 

Yunni: Yobos--

P: Yah! Seobi Oppa! I've been waiting for you!! I thought you would come here tonight?!! Where are you?! Come palli!!

Yunni: who's this? 

P: It's Pil Suk-ah!! I'll hung up now!! Come quickly okay?!!

  Pil Suk didn't know that it was not Yoseob who she spoke with. Yunni who was standing with Yoseob phones on her hand was left dumbfounded then tears unknowingly stream down. She felt like someone stabbing her again. She doesn't wanna believe that this is happening, it's like everytime she'll gonna try to make herself happy somethings gonna prevent it from happening, it's like every part of her was tearing apart that she doesn't know what to do but cry. After a while she try to stop crying and wipe all her tears, she doen't wanna be pitiful in front of them she walk out of her room to downstair weakly, then walk to the kitchen and found everyone talking with each other. Hwangmin notice her and run to her so she could help her. 

Hwangmin: Yah Unnie, why did you stand up? Your still not okay? 

Yunni: Aniyo, I'm already okay, and i'm hungry so i went down to eat. 

Hyomin: You could've just called so we can just brought you some foods.

Yunni: It's okay unnie. Im already here. 

Doo Joon: You make us worried alot , you know. You should be taking care of yourself.

Dong Woon: Noona s ugly when she looks weak rather than being cold. 

Yunni: Mianhe Oppa, woonie-ah. When i get better i promise to shot you a glare. *everyone laughs at what she say, then yoseob speak up making Yunni's expression dark, she can feel the pain again*

Yoseob: Yunni-ah, are you already alright? 

Yunni: Deh, i'm fine. 

Yoseob: Noona's right you should just stay on your bed, so you could rest and get your strenght back again. 

Yunni: Oh really? okay, i go back now, i've also already lost my appetite. You shoudn't worry about me, you should be worried about yourself now that your girlfriend is impatiently waiting for you at her house. 

Junhyung: Yunni-ah, what are you talking about? 

Hyunseung: Seobii doesn't have a girlfriend. 

Yoseob: Yunni-ah, i don- - -

Yunni: Im kinda tired i'll get back to bed. *then went to Yoseob and hand her his phone*  I'm sorry if i intrude your privacy i didn't know who's phone is that so i answered it, she didn't know that it was me so you shoudn't be worry about her being angry, she's been waiting for you at her house, sorry if you forgot it because you've got worried about me. Anyways i wish you guys happiness. Annyeong! Unnie i'll be going now. Hwangmin and Myun Ae rest early okay. Sweet dreams. *then she make her way on her room.*

  Yoseob was stock frozen on her seat, so shocked that he can't even barely moved. Everyones just looking at him waiting for an explanation. 

Myun Ae: Oppa, do you really have a girlfrend? How about unnie? I thought you like her? 

Gikwang: Yah! Hyung!! is it true? 

Doo Joon: YANG YOSEOB! ARE YOU GONNA TALK OR WHAT?!!!

Yoseob: Hyung, aniyo, she's not my girlfriend. I just - - I jus- - *then he face palmed as tears stream down his face. Hyomin who's near him knows the truth so he try to comfort Yoseob who's in pain because of making Yunni hurt again* SHe's not hyung, you know I like Yunni why would i even have a girlfriend? 

Hyunseung: Then who's she talking about?! Why would that girl call you at this time telling you to come to her house?!! HUH?!!

Yoseob: It's Pil Suk hyung, i just wanna clear things up to her, i'm trying to be friend to her but she told everyone that i like her. I just wanna tell her that i already like someone and i don't wanna be friends to her.

Junhyung: Then why you didn't tell it to Yunni earlier? You can just cut her off and try to explain everything to her. 

Yoseob: Cause i can feel her pain that i just got froze and didn't know what to say. 

Minha: Just go upstairs Yoseob, go explain it to her. 

Yoseob: But Noona, she mi- - - 

Minha: No buts Yoseob just go. *yoseob go to Yunni's room full of nervousness.