What's with the feelings.

Behind the Differences

Days had past after that incident, none of the students dared to talk about that day. They all respect the lee sisters and the queenkas doesn't even bother to be on the way. They would just bowed their head if ever they would pass to the Lee or even on the kingkas. 

@lunch break. 

The lee and the kingkas are all sitting on the same table, chatting, laughing, telling stories and sharing each other their interests. 

 

Yoseob: yunni-ah *poking at yunnis cheek who's head is on the table.* yunni-ah..

Yunni: what? *still face on the table.

Yoseob: nothing. *puts his other piece of ear phone to yunnis ear then puts his face on the table facing Yunni.

* playing: What i want to do once i have a lover*

Yunni : why songs are much sweeter than life? *asking yoseob with a palin expression.

Yoseob: *kinda surprised by her question, but smile and look at yunni* maybe you just don't appreciate it cause you haven't felt the meaning inside it.

Yunni: maybe my heart just won't open to make me feel something like that. *close her eyes then asked her self.* "what i want do once i have a lover?'so love really exist"

Yoseob look at Yunni with pity same as her sisters and the other boys who heared it. Suddenly the cafeteria door went open then revealed 3 pretty (not beautiful) girls, they're from some other school then searched the crowd, they look at the seat where the girls and the kingkas were. They walk towards then suddenly the girl with the Dark brown hair went to Yoseob lap and sit. Yunni who's beside Yoseob just put her head up, then sit well then looked at them with just a blank expression. 

Yoseob: YAHH! what do you think your doing!

Pil Suk: Oppa, don't you miss me?!

Yoseob: what are you talking about?!!

Pil Suk: you lend me your handkerchief last time, then you talk to me for like forever.

Yoseob: YAH! STOP TALKING NONSENSE! i just let you have it beacuse of the dirt on your ! *everyone burst into laughter then suddenly the girl kissed Yoseob on the lips makig them to gasp in shock even yoseob and the girls same as the boys.

Yoseob: WHAT THE H---

Yunni: do it somewhere private *then gets up then was about to get out.

Pil Suk: yah! doesn't you have any manners?!

Yunni: do i looked like someone that have it? *coldly

Pil Suk: wait! i know you! 

Yunni : but. i don't know you!

Pil Suk: pssh! so your now living with these cheap sisters of your huh? How's it feel not having them around you? IT feels good right? Your free to do anthing. Specially FLIRTING. *smirk* Or you just forget that day? That day when you just run.

Myun Ae: yah! shut up, don't act like you know anything about unnie, stop making things or you regret it.

Pil Suk: oh really?! then why don't you ask your almighty cold unnie about that ? ow wait i'll just say it.

Hyomin: STOP IT ! OR YOU'LL REGRET IT! 

Pil Suk: oh really?! anyways, Yunni ah! remmember that day, when you just run then --- 

* Pil Suk didn't finish her sentence because Yunni punch her, making her land on the floor.

Pil Suk: HOW DARE Y----

Yunni: STOP *punch* ACTING *punch* LIKE *punch* YOU *punch* KNOW *punch* SOMETHING!!! *punch* 

Yoseob hug Yunni to make her stop but Yunni just shruged him off.

Yunni : MAKE ME SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN !! THEN YOU'LL OFF TO DIE!! *then walk out on the cafeteria straight to her motorbike with tears earging to fall.