Changing Strangely.

Behind the Differences

Early that morning the everyone noticed that Yunni didn't went home. Make them worried again. Yunni isn't the type of person who doesn't go home even if she's feeling down. Everyone's so worried. Then the yang brothers came knocking at their door.

Dong Woon: Annyeong! Annyeong Myun-Ae. 

Myun Ae: Annyeong. *sad expression*

Dong Woon: Somethings wrong? 

Yoseob: Where's Yunni?

Hyomin: she doesn't went home yesterday. 

Doo Joon: Bwoh!! aishhh! we really should have look for her yesterday!!

Hwangmin: Unnie must be really feeling down. It's the first time we see her like that, and it's the first time that she doesn't went home. 

Hanna: Kaja! we shouldn't be late. Everyone should cheer up. We'll gonna see her later. She's fine, Im sure about that. 

Minha. Right, she's one of the strongest and toughest person i know. 

Gikwang: We just hope she's really okay. Kaja. 

Hyun Seung: Just ride with us okay. 

Hyomin: we have our own cars. 

Doo Joon: So? come on just ride with us. * The boys pull the girls, insisting. The girls just obey them.

 

   It's already 7am Yunni got home and still decided to go to school. She dress up and rode off to school.

   All students are all in their room, Yunni went to her locker to get her stuffs then hed to their classroom. Their teacher's already discussing as she open the door, not caring about others pressence. Hwangmin, Myun Ae and the oher boys felt happy upon seeing her safe.

T: Miss Lee, before you sit, mind telling me why your late and why you just barge in the room without even greeting or apologising? 

Yunni: I'm not feeling well, can i sit now? *everyone was shock, Yunni shot a dark face then everyone look down on their table, even the teacher is afraid because of her look. 

T: Y-y- yes you may. 

- - -

Myun Ae: Unnie, Gwaenchana? 

Yunni: Deh. 

Hwangmin: Really? your kinda strange. 

Yunni: andae, im okay. Just focus on the lesson. 

Yoseob: Yunni-ah? where have you been? are you alright?

Dong Woon: Noona, veryone's worried about you yesterday. 

Yunni: Gwaenchanayo, no one needs to worry about me. I can handle my self. Can you just focus now!?

Gikwang: we're jus- - *hwangmin holds gikwang's hand signalling him to stop.

Morning class ended and everyone hedding to the cafeteria. The Lee's and the kingkas are walking together chatting but Yunni just keep quiet and doesn't mind everything around her. Everyone's looking and making way for them as they went to their table. 

Hyomin: Yunni ah? aren't you gonna eat? 

Yunni: im not hungry unnie. 

Minha: did you eat yesterday? 

Yunni: Im not hungry yesterday too. 

Hanna: then where have you been?

Yunni: Somewhere. 

Hyomin: Where is somewhere Yunni? 

*Myun Ae can sense something bad so she change the subject. 

Myun Ae: Unnie, the others keep teasing me yesterday. They won't stop cause your not their. 

Hwangmin: we're just making you stop doing your aegyo even for an hour. 

Dong woon: Wey? Don't you like her aegyo? She's reallly cute when she does it. 

Hyun seung: Aygooo! Myun Ae's blushing. *everyones teasing them having fun, when Yunni suddenly stand up. 

Yoseob: Yunni-ah? where are you going?

Doo Joon: we've just see you, somethings wrong?

Dong woon: Noona... *yunni's was about to leave but Hyomin stop her. 

Hyomin: Yunni, sit down. *with serious expression. Minha slam the table which cause everyone to be frighten, even the boys got shocked and scared. 

Hwangmin: Unnie... 

Minha: Didn't you hear Hyomin unnie? Sit Down. You don't want us getting angry or upset at you don't you?

   *Yunni obediently sat down and put her face on the table. As she silently say "Mianhe.." Everyone hear what she said, then just sigh and feel sorry for her. The time went fast and the last subject ended. They all walk through the hall way. 

Myun Ae: Unnie, can i ride with you? 

Yunni: You can't. 

Myun Ae: But unnie. *pouts*

Yunni: Not now Myun Ae. *everyone look at her strangely specially Myun Ae, it's the first time Yunni call Myun Ae by her name, all the time she calls Myun Ae, Myunnie or Princess. 

Myun Ae: Deh, mianhe. *the girls comfort Myun Ae as they hop in their cars, the girls can't read or even feel Yunnis thoughts and feelings because she's blocking them, even the boys felt really strange about her actions. 

Yoseob: She's kinda strange right? She can just tell us what she feels or what's in her mind, but why does she needs to be like this.

Hanna: She's not the kind to open up herself to others. Even to us. *everyone just sigh, they didn't notice Yunni speeding off, going somewhere.