Living by the truth.

Behind the Differences

     The girl's who just live are now in their other house near the forest. They have houses that they can go if ever things like what happen earlier happens.

 

      They we're all in pain, pain  becausse of the fight and pain because the truth has been revealed. They can't believe that they're friendship just end that simply, all those memories just keep getting in their mind that they can't keep their tears anymore. Hwangmin who's is a good condition heal the others. Yunni went to Hwangmin and Myun Ae cause they know how much they are hurting, the girls cry their hearts out. 

Myun Ae: It hurts, i've already imagine this happen but i didn't know that this will be much painful. DOng Woon Oppa, he can't like me anymore he's scared of me, he's scared of us. *sobbed,sobbed*

Hwangmin: Does it need to be like this? Is this what you're feeling Unnie? Mianhe, i didn't know until now that it hurts like this. Mianhe if i didn't even help you cheer p when your hurt like this. 

Yuuni: Aniyo, yiu know what's much painful for me now? Seeing you guys like this, seeing you guys hurt, unnie wants to be strong for you but i can't even do to make you feel at ease now, Unnie feels useless noe cause i can see our babies crying, hurting. *hyomin gathered her sisters and said something. inside, Yunni know that her unnie likes Doo Joon Oppa and she's pain right now, she just don't want to show it to others because she's the eldest and her sisters really need her right now.

Hyomin: *hyomin hugged everyone* did you guys forget what we are? we are VAMPIRES, we are strong and we'll get up if we fall in any fight. SO we can get through this, remember when i told you that we'll find the rght one for us? The one who can love us no matter what kind are we, it's true, we'll just have to wait. Everyone can feel down but we can't be for so long cause Umma and Appa didn't raise us to just quit the game of life. We need to be stronger now, that boys maybe are scared of us now but still we need to protect them, they got into this because of us so we won't let them get hurt because of us too. Time comes where we can love and be loved by people who can accept us. For now I need you guys to be strong, be the way you are like before. We still got each other so we don't need to be sad. Okay? 

   Everyone nod and smile but they can't take the pain away fromtheir hearts. Their Unnie is right they need to be strong right now. They need each other and as long as they're all togther they know they'll be fine. 

Yunni: Aiggooo, look at you guys. Come on stop crying unnie is right, Plus I don't want to see Minha Unnie and Hanna Unnie cry they're kinda ugly *hanna and minha smack her head then they laugh at each other*

Minha: *wipes her tears and stand up* let's go and sleep now, we need to regain our strength and start to train ouselves. We need to be stronger thatn before. *everyone agrees and started to go on their rooms. 

Myun Ae: Unnies, can we just sleep together in one room? 

Hwangmin: RIght unnies, then you guys sing us a song deh? *the elders loo at each other then just nod they went to the biggest room and made their beds connect and sleep. Yunni and Hyomin starts singing while minha and Hanna are patting each Hwanmin and Myun Ae head. 

They're singing 2am- This Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjyLvqhStwk

Everyone asleep except from Yunni and Hyomin. 

Yunni: Unnie, you can cry if you want. tears won't kill you. 

Hyomin: Yunni-ah, unnie felt it for the first time. For the first time i've loved someone, i trusted someone and for the first time my heart is broken because of that someone.

Yunni: Unnie, i was so happy when i saw your smile, when i saw everyone smile, when i saw everyone's heart beating fast, when i felt that you guys are feeling the loved of someone, i was so happy when you guys open up to others, but i didn't know that happiness is hurting you guys right now. 

Hyomin: Yunni is in pain too, but you keep strong so we'll be strong too. Yunni has been in pain for so many times that you can even smile, Unnie is jealous because of that so i want to be your shoulder. If anyone of you can't take it anymore i'll always be there. I know time will come when people can love us, so let's just wait deh. 

Yunni: You think someone can love us Unnie? 

Hyomin: Of course they're will be. For now go to sleep and we'll have a long training days to go. *she kissed Yunni's forehead and went to sleep.

Yunni: Goodnight Unnie. I'll always be here