The New Students part 2.

Behind the Differences

DongWoon's POV

    As we pass the school gate, we can already see the screaming crazy fan girls that we have. Yes were quiet popular i mean really popular. We are the so called kingkas or goddesses of the school. When we get to the hallway, i paused as i saw new faces at the school campus getting off their luxarious vehicles.

 

DongWoon: Hyung! They're kinda new!

DooJoon: Yep! bet they are.

Yoseob: and kinda mysterious yet kinda pretty.

 

Hwangmin's POV:

    As we approached the hallway. All eyes are set on us. We saw some girls cramming into some group of boys. When they set their eyes on us they are full of curiousness. Well we are new, that explain it all. When i scanned the group of boys there's someone who catches my eyes the most, stuck on a moment staring at him.

Hanna: Hwangmin! hwangmin!

H: yes unnie?

Hanna: let's go! we need to get our class schedule.

   I follow hanna unnie acting like nothing happens.

  At the principals office.

Principal: so you guys are the Lee sisters? you all noddedSo here is your class schedule your rooms and some informations that you need to know. you guys bowed and thank the principal.

   Hyomin, Hanna and Minha are in the same room, while Hwangmin, Myun Ae and Yunni are in the same room. As they enter the classroom their teacher stop for a moment then introduce them to the others.

Teacher: Ok class we have a new students. Please come in and introduce yourselves.

 Hyomin: Annyeonghaseyo Lee Hyomin imnida! hope we could get along well. *fLash her signature smile.

 Minha: Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Minha imnida ! please take care of us ! * flasshed her melting smile. and stared at the whole class.

 Hanna: Annyeonghaseyo ! Lee Hanna imnida ! Nice to be with you! 

 

*As hyomin looked around the room she can hear the thought of they're classmates.

S1: They're pretty but looks like a .

S2: I would really date her!

S3: Just don't get near our Oppa's or you'll be sorry!

* Hanna can also read their thoughts so she stared at them which makes them bowed their head in fear. 

Teacher: ok Lee's you may take your seat behind those 3 Yand brothers. Please raise your hand.

*Doo Joon, Hyunseung and Junhyung raise their hand as you three went to their back seat. All the queenkas stared at you three while you sat to your seats. Hanna flashed a scary look at one of the queenka as she smirk. Hyomin and DooJoon saw the staring battle of the two.

 

Hyomin (Talking to Hanna's in mind)

Hyomin: Hanna! stop  it. The others are looking at you. You don't wanna get in trouble on the first day right?

Hanna: Yes unnie, Im sorry.

Minha: it's okay Dongsaeng, just let it go. They doesn't even worth something. 

Hanna: Deh. :)

 

DooJoon:  (made a low conve. with the boys. but can still be heard by the girls)

DooJoon: i'm sure this will gonna be a tough life to them

Hyunseung: I bet it will be hyung! With that evil look they will go through a lot of hard things.

JunHyung:but they kinda seems beautiful! But mysterious i guess. There something on them, i just can't understand it.

Hyunseung: Atleast they're not the one who acts pretty. I hope they're dfferent. 

 

* Hyomin, Minha and Hanna. Giggled at what they were saying. They're not the type of girls who let they're self be bullied! and Of course THEY ARE DIFFERENT.

 

At the other side. Yunni, Hwangmin and Myun Ae walk through they're class as their teacher told them to introduce their selves.

Yunni: Annyeong. Lee Yunni imnida ! *still wearing her poker face*

Hwangmin: Annyeong ! Lee Hwangmin imnida! Please take good care of us ! *flashed her melting smile.

Myun Ae: Annyeonghaseyo ! Lee Myun Ae imnida! but you can call me Myun ! Nice to meet you! Please take good care of us! *flasshed her cute and cheerful smile!.

*same with the others. Yunni can hear the thought of her classmates, saying harsh words like " they look like a . ugly ! They will gonna be sorry if they get near our Oppa's " Myun Ae can't clearly read mind but she can feel emotions, mixxed with happiness, anger, jealousy, admiration and some kinda stange emoion *love*.

 

**Yoseob, Gikwang and DongWoon POV.

Yoseob: Yah ! Woonie! Wooni!

Gikwang: Hyung! He can't take his eyes off on that Myun Ae. Maybe he likes her.

Yoseob: It can't be! Our Woonie is already grown up! He's now inlove! *pretends to cry*

Gikwang: Yah Hyung! Why so over reacting! *turns to DongWoon* YAHHHH! Woonnniiieeee!

DongWoon: Yes Hyung?

Gikwang: We've been calling for you so many times!

DongWoon: im sorry Hyung it's just. *facepalm*

Yoseob: You like that Myun Ae right?

DongWoon: I guess so hyung! So this is what love at first sight is. *stared at Myun Ae again*

*Yunni and Hwangmin can hear their conversation. Hwangmin just smile, while Yunni just keep her poker face. The teacher told the girls to sit next to the Yang Borthers. 

Myun Ae's POV

   As i gazed arround the room there's someone who catch up my eyes. The guy with violet reflected hair' he's kinda cute ! i mean totally cute. As the teacher told us to sit right next to them my heart went crazy like they were drums inside beating loudly.

Yunni: yah! dongsaeng! i can read your mind. *yunni told Myun Ae.

Myun Ae: Yah unnie! Do you know what privacy is. *facing her unnie with embarassment while blushing.*

Hwangmin: Oh my gosh! Our Princess is already grown up! that's what you called love at first sight dongsaeng!

Myun Ae: Stop teasing me unnie! *does her aegyo*

Yunni: I will if you stop that aegyo !