Characters

Behind the Differences

Lee Hyomin 

Birth Date: August 6, 1989

The cheerful yet strict unnie of the Lee sisters.

She is a good cook, and stand as her dongsaengs umma since your parents died. She"s good in singing and dancing, she's kinda talented in every way.

Powers: can move things, read minds, build fire just by staring, echolocation, 

 

 

Lee Minha 

Birth Date: September 8, 1989

Second to the eldest.

She's always open to say what she feels. She loves teasing her other dongsaengs. She stands as the appa of the Lee sisters. She's good at singing and convinsing people about doing something.

Powers: Reading mind, telekinesis, duplication, emphaty, manipulate time, water and fire.

 

 

Lee Hanna 

Birth Date: Dec. 25 1989

She's the joker of the all of them. She has the easy go lucky type of peron. People sometimes think that she is kinda scary because of the way she look. She loves eating and listening to music she's a great rapper and dancer.

Power: mind reading, can see the future(but not that clear), strong sense of smell, invisibility, memory manipulation.

 

Lee Yanni 

Birth Date: Feb. 14 1990

She's the most quiet in all of them. She's cold to others and acts tough, she blame herself because of their parents death, she is the one who's with them when their enemy attacked them. She always say that if it wasn't because of their parents protecting her they would sitll be by their side. She loves eating and goods at everything' as in everything. She only smile in front of her sisters or close people. 

Powers: Can absorb  other powers., can make force fileds, read minds, move things, can manipulate water and fire, teleportation.

Lee Hwangmin 

Birthdate: April 4 1990

She is the most cheerful of them all. She can make someone's feeling better just by talking with them. She appriciates every little thing that has been done to her. She has a lots of aegyo and also loves teasing perole. She's kinda rude when she's not in the mood. She is easily mpressed by cute little things. Good at playing instruments and singing. She loves also to eat ( A LOT)

Powers: Telekinesis, mind reading, invinsibility, talk to animals (that's kinda strange xD). walk through walls. can make things dissapear, can manipulate time.

 

 

Lee Myun Ae

Birthdat : July 3, 1991

The maknae, the baby and the lots of aegyo one. Her unnies can't resist her aegyos so as other people. She loves eating ice cream with her Yanni unnie, she can make everyone be at peace she loves teasing and puting. She loves cute loghted color things. She keep bragging about how she was annoyed by someone or something. Always teased by her unnies but at the same time loves making her as the most preacious person that they have. SHe's good at singing and dancing.

Powers: same as hwangmin

BEAST

 

 

 

Birth Name: Yang Doo Joon

Birthday: July 4, 1989

Position: Leader, the responsible one.

Same character as hyomin. Cheerful yet strict, Stands as the umma of the Yang brothers. Good at singing and dancing.

 

 

 

Birth Name: Yang Hyun Seung

Birthday: September 3, 1989

Position: the second to the eldest. 

Cheerful yet sarcastc he's always open on what he feels. Stands as the appa of the Yangs. He's good at dancing

 

 

 

Birth Name: Yang Jun Hyung

Stage Name: Junhyung

Birthday: December 19, 1989

Position: the teaser.

He always teased people. Girls melt by his smik or smile. Good at instruments

 

Birth Name: Yang Yo Seob

Stage Name: Yoseob

Birthday: January 5, 1990

The talkative and the most teaser of them. She loves annoying peoople as well as making them smile. She always tease Yanni beacause of her cold attitude. Girls always melt by his singing skill and by his smile.

 

 

Birth Name: Yang Gi Kwang

Stage Name: Gikwang

Birthday: March 30, 1990

The Badass and the most lovable in food one, He loves to eat, he doesn't want his dongsaengs getting hurt. He's the starter of the fight yet the caring of them all

 

 

 

Birth Name: Son Dong Woon

Stage Name: Yang Dongwoon

Birthday: June 6, 1991

The maknae, aegyo doen't work in him but when he saw Myun Ae he felt being affected on her. She likes Myun Ae ever since he saw her for the first time. He's the baby of the yang Brothers.



Since all the Lee sisters are vampires they all have night vision, telescopic vision, speed, strength, and other super natural powers.