It was too big for me

Hope is a Dream that never Sleeps

 

*I am so sorry. This chapter was supposed to be finished last night but something unexpected happened. I gone crazy last night. So, I have to write again ^^ Keep on reading.

(Your POV)

I had been practiced with Min Hyuk. Even he was creepy, he was very funny. I like him. I mean I accepted him as my friend. "Thank you for today," said Min Hyuk with his adorable creepy smile. "Welcome," I smiled back to him. "I had fun today," said Min Hyuk. "Me too," I said. "You have a very nice voice," Min Hyuk adored me. Well, I blushed .. a bit. 

    "Bye!" Min Hyuk said. "Bye! See ya!" while waving to him. I closed the door. "He`s nice," I said to myself. Then, I smelled myself. "I have to take bath now!" while walking to the bathroom for shower. After cleaning yourself, while drying my hair with a towel, I walked to the kitchen.

     I opened the refrigerator door. I wanted to drink my favorite water. BANANA MILK!!! "Love it so much!~" I talked to myself. I drank until the last drop. I looked around the  house. Sometimes, living alone was boring. I never know my parents. I was living with my grandma since I was a baby. But now, grandma already left to the lights and didn`t bring me. Of course, not!

      I walked to the my bedroom. I need to sleep early tonight even tomorrow was Saturday. Every teens right now must be have fun right now. I am so jealous with them. I need to wake up early tomorrow and worked until night. Working all day long. Fun, right?

      I just want to turn off the light, suddenly someone knocked the main door. I looked at the clock. It showed 10.35 pm. I found my broom and walked slowly. "Who is it?" I asked with a shaky voice. But there was no answer. Dae Hyun oppa will not coming for tonight because he was working. "Answer me! Who are you?" I asked again. 

      "YA!!!!!!!!!!! Park ----------!" I knew that voice. It sound familiar. "Ra Na? Is it you?" I asked. "Do you have to ask that question?" Ra Na mad. I opened the door with a sound. "Hi, Ra Na!" she entered with a moody face. "Why with that face?" I asked. "Do you have to ask that? Is it all your boyfriend`s fault," Ra Na mad at me. "Cool down! Like Eun Kwang said that Il Hoon was not that good at that time," I wanted her to cheer up.

       Ra Na low her head. "Ra Na, just let it go! Be cool, Ra Na! Tonight it Friday, no school for tomorrow! Go out for fun," I said to cheer her up. She lifted her head. "Have fun?" Ra Na asked me. I nodded. "Then, let`s go to club!" the words that shocked me. "Club, Ra Na?" I asked with my eyes that were just going out from its socket. "Are you crazy? I asked. "I am not!" said Ra Na with her high-pitched voice. 

        "You said have fun that let`s go club!" said Ra Na. "I mean have fun is like going to coffee cafe and drink coffee while chatting until midnight," I explained. "That`s childish," said Ra Na. "Park ----------, please! Go with me," pouted Ra Na. 

         "I`ll go with you," I said with my serious face. Ra Na was just going to scream happily but I stopped it. "But I will be Cinderella, be back before 12," I told her. "Fine," said Ra Na. So, I went to my bedroom to change my clothes. After a few minutes, I went out.

          I wore a short denim jeans and a plain white T-shirt. I also wore red sneakers. "Only that?" Ra Na asked me. "Why with this?" I asked. "It was too plain," she told me. "Thanks to me, you have a friend to go. Now, stop complaining," I said. I also didn`t wore any make-up. "Can you put mist or BB cream or at least lipstick?" Ra Na asked me before going out. "Do you want to go alone?" I asked. "No," said Ra Na. "Then stop it!" I said.

(Il Hoon`s POV)

         "Are you going to sit there only?" Min Hyuk asked me. I was sitting at the bar. The loud music was kind of annoyed me. I just nodded for Min Hyuk hyung`s question. Then he walked to the girls who were dancing. "Hyung!" I heard a voice and I knew it was Sung Jae. "Hyung!" he called me again. "I have a big news  for you," he said. "What is it?" I asked.

(Author`s POV)

          As you and Ra Na walked in to the club. Everyone was looking at both of you. "There they are!" Sung Jae shouted at Il Hoon`s ear. Il Hoon was so shock with Sung Jae`s action. "Do you have to do that?" Il Hoon asked while punching Sung Jae`s hand a bit hard. "Ouch!" said Sung Jae. "Sorry!" shouted Sung Jae.  Il Hoon wanted to punch him but Sung Jae already went to you and Ra Na.

           "You come to club too?" he asked both of you. "Of course," said Ra Na. "Hi!" Min Hyuk waved at you. "You`re here!" he said. "Yup!" you answered. "How do you get in?" asked Peniel. It was your first time listening Peniel talking. "I know someone," said Ra Na.

            "Girls, come sit with us," said Eun Kwang when he arrived near us. We walked to the one side where we could sit. Ra Na was sitting beside between Eun Kwang and Hyun Sik, as you can see she looked happy. And you, sat between Min Hyuk and Peniel.

            I could see Il Hoon was sitting a bit far away from us. He was drinking at the  bar. "What do you want to drink?" Min Hyuk asked you, that awake you. "Something that ..." your words stopped.

(Your POV)

          Il Hoon was sitting a bit far from me. I could see he was drinking. "What do you want to drink?" Min Hyuk asked. I wanted to drink something that didn`t made me drunk. "Something that ..." then I stopped. I couldn`t continue my words. I was so shocked. Too shocked.

             Min Hyuk took a peek to see. "Oh!" Min Hyuk said. "She`s coming," I heard Chang Sub said. I could see Il Hoon with that girl. They were having fun. Il Hoon kissed that girl. "I heard that they are already broke up," said Min Hyuk. "No, they didn`t. They are still couple," said Eun Kwang. 

              I couldn`t hear anything just silence. The world spinning. I stand up! I was breathless. "Why?" Min Hyuk asked. "-----------, sit!" said Ra Na. "I want to go home," I told them. "But ..." I heard Min Hyuk said but I just walked away. I could still see they were kissing and this time Il Hoon was staring at me. That was made me weak. It was too big for me.

To be continued ... ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*What will you do? Give up or not?! Want to know, please read. And subscribe and comment. Thank you so much and so sorry about my english.