Confession of a friend

Hope is a Dream that never Sleeps

(Your POV)

It was a free time like before that Ra Na suddenly tapped my hand. I looked at her. "Why?" I asked with a confused face. "Tell me!" said Ra Na. "Tell you what?" I asked confusedly. "You never told me who do you like," she pouted. "Well, because I don`t like anyone," I said relaxily. 

  Well, I don`t want to lie to her but ... it was kind of embarassing to me. Il Hoon was someone they called kingka and me, well I am just a nerd who was lucky to study here. "Don`t lie to me. It was impossible for human not liking someone," said Ra Na. "Okay ..." she said. "I told you who I like then you told me who you do you like. Deal?" she asked.

  "I have no one," I said. "But I want to know your crush too," I said. "Then you`ll have to tell me. It seems that you like someone in this class," said Ra Na with her sharp eyes. "Fine," I gave up. "Well ..." she said. I thought that she had a crush with Eun Kwang but ... "I like Hyun Sik oppa," said Ra Na. 

  "WHAT?!" I screamed. Everyone looking at us. "What`s going on?" asked Min Hyuk, that still gave a shiver to me. "Oh?" I gave a blank face. All of BTOB members were looking at us. I bowed. "So sorry! Continue what you`re doing," I said. I thought that my face became redder. I sat back. All the students back to what they are doing.

  "What makes you so shock like that?" asked Ra Na. "I thought that you like Eun Kwang," I told her. "Are you crazy?" asked Ra Na. "Why?" I asked blankly. "He got a girlfriend already," she said. "Oh!" I sighed. "I`m wrong," I said.

  "So who?" Ra Na asked. "Who what?" I asked. "Don`t you act that way," she said. "Oh ..." I sighed again. "So ... who`s the lucky one?" Ra Na asked. "I like ... well, don`t shock ..." I talked. "Hurry, --------" Ra Na mad. 

  "Okay!" I said. "He is the guy ... that sit beside me!" I said. Ra Na looked slowly. "WHAT?!" this time she was the one that stand up. Everyone looked at us again. "What this time?" asked Il Hoon. "Nothing. Don`t mind us," said Ra Na while giving her adorable smile.

  "Sit down!" I whispered. "Really?!" she asked. "You like Il Hoon?" she asked me. I nodded shyly. "What makes you that shock?" I asked her this time. "I thought that you like Min Hyuk ..." she said that made me jumped a bit. "What?! I am so afraid with him," I explained. "Or Sung Jae," said Ra Na. "He was kind to me," I said. "Wow!" Ra Na said.

(Author`s POV)

  "Told you already," when BTOB are in our usual cafe. "I never thought that she was like that," Sung Jae said. "Ra Na looked adorable. I am kind of ..." said Eun Kwang. "Don`t, hyung!" said Min Hyuk. "You already have more than one. Give to me this time," said Chang Sub. "No!" said Eun Kwang. "How about Eun Ji?" said Min Hyuk.

  "She will never know," said Eun Kwang. "So what do you think about Park ----------?" Il Hoon asked. "Why do you asked?" Min Hyuk asked. "Nothing! I am just sick of listening about Ra Na," said Il Hoon. "Or do you like her?" asked Peniel. "Good, Peniel!" said Eun Kwang.

(Your POV)

   I was alone in the house. Doing homework then continue study. Then, there was a knock on the door. I looked at the clock.  It showed 11.30 pm. "Who`ll come at this time?" I asked myself. Then, "YA!!!! Park --------! Open the door," it was a guy`s voice. I am so afraid but I am still sitting. "Open the door," I walked to the door. "It`s me ..." I listened to what he was going to say. "It`s me ... Jung Dae Hyun," I let go a sigh. 

   So, I opened the door. "Oppa!" I screamed as I opened the door. "What`s makes you that long to open the door?" Dae Hyun asked. "I was freezing," he said. "But it`s Summer now," I pouted.  "Just kidding, my princess!" he said. "Princess?" I asked. "Don`t you know? You came from a royal family," while he pinching my cheek.

  "It`s hurt," I pouted again. "So how?" he asked. "Good," I said. "That`s better," he said with a big smile. "Do you have many friends there?" he asked. I nodded. "You are just like my father ..." then he cut. "Too old," I looked at him. "Then you are my brother," I said. "That`s better," Dae Hyun smiled.

  "We are all missing you and Ra Na," Dae Hyun said. "You are?" I asked. He nodded. "I miss you so much," he hugged me. "Should you let me go now?" I asked. "No," but he let go the hug. "Why do you have to go Cube High School?" he asked. "Because I am so smart," I said proudly. "Yeah? You do, smarty?" he asked. "Yup!" then I gave him my beautiful smile.

  "Need to go," Dae Hyun said. "To where?" I asked. "To work, sweetie," he said while standing up from the chair. "Are you still working at 24-hour shop?" I asked with a sulk face. "Yup!" he said. "So take care!" he said. "Bye!" I waved to him. "Bye! Lock the door," he said. "Okay!" I said with a smile on my face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*What do you think? It is kind of boring! Comment, because I want to know about my story. It really helps me! So, please comment and subscribe. Thank you so much!