Singing Competition

Hope is a Dream that never Sleeps

(Your POV)

<7.30 p.m>

   "Ra Na-ah!~ I am so nervous ..." I told her. "You don`t have to be nervous ... You are going to be fine," Ra Na told me. "Yeah! Easy for you because you done it already and Il Hoon did the best for you at the stage even ... you didn`t practice together ... I am so jealous with you ..." I pouted. "I know. I felt nervous too but when you got up there and the music play ... All of your nervous will be gone. Trust me!" Ra Na advised me.

    "Lee Min Hyuk and Park _______ !" I heard my name being called. My bloods ran very fast. My head spinning. Min Hyuk came and took my hand. "Fighting!" I heard Ra Na gave a spirit. "We need to do the best," said Min Hyuk at the backstage. 

     I sang every line with all of my heart. Every student of Cube High School looked at us. The juries were looking at us deeply. They gave me more pressure. But then everyone gasped. My heart stopped beating when Min Hyuk took my hand and smile to me.

     "You are the best!" said Ra Na when we got down of the stage. "My leg ... it is feel numb ..." I told her. "I know. I felt it too. You two will be winning the contest. I am sure!" said Ra Na. "I am not sure. I think it will be Eun Kwang," Min Hyuk said. "Don`t be too humble," said Ra Na. I just smiled.

{Outside of the school hall}

      "I don`t know you have that talent ..." said Min Hyuk. "What talent?" I asked. It was so cold that night. The wind blew slow but it was so cold. "You have a good voice to be a singer ..." impressed Min Hyuk that made me blush. "I am not," I tried to be more humble. "You should thank me to say that ..." said Min Hyuk jokingly. "Okay ... okay! Thank you, Lee Min Hyuk-sshi!" I said to him. "Your welcome ..." Min Hyuk replied.

       "________ ..... I need to tell you something," Min Hyuk said. "What is it?" I asked. "Well ... since we first met ..." Min Hyuk stopped for a while. I waited for him. "Why?" I asked. Min Hyuk took a dep breath. "Well ... I fall in love with you ..." my eyes popped out. "WHAT?!" it was so shocking. I never expect anything from him.

      "Why? Is it hard for you to believe it?" asked Min Hyuk. Like usual, my mind was blank. I can`t think anything. "No ... erm, I mean ..." I don`t what to say. "So, what your decision?" Min Hyuk asked. "Oh?" I back to myself. "I don`t know, Min Hyuk. I am not sure about that. It was too shocking for me ..." I told him. "You don`t have to answer right now if you don`t want ..." said Min Hyuk with his creepy smile. "Okay ... that`s better," I sighed. 

      Thank God! Ra Na was here. "Come, guys! The winner will be announce just a few minutes more ..." Ra Na waved at us. I sighed relief. I walked faster to beside Ra Na. I don`t want to be in a awkward situation again.

      "We are almost at the end of the show. Right now, I am going to announce the best Top 5. Number 5 is ... Chang Sub and So Hyun ...," everyone clapped. Chang Sub and So Hyun went to the stage. "Congrats. Number 4 is ... Lee Min Hyuk and Park _______," I couldn`t belive it. At least I have number. I smiled and went to the stage with ... Min Hyuk. "Congrats. And now for the Top 3. Number 3 is .... Sung Jae and Eun Ji ..." Sung Jae with an unhappy face went stage with his duet. 

      "Number 2 is Jung Il Hoon and Han Ra Na ..." Ra Na jumped happily and walked to the stage. "And the last ... everyone is waiting for this. The winner for this competition is ....." the drum played. "Seo Eun Kwang and Heo Ga Yoon ..." like Min Hyuk said. Everyone clapped.

       "Congratulation!" said Ra Na. "You too." I can see Il Hoon was not so happy. They won 3rd place. If I were him, I sure that I will jumped happily like Ra Na. "I am so happy that I win ..." said Ra Na. "Yup!" I said. "_______! I need to talk to you ..." Il Hoon said while taking my hand. Ra Na winked at me and I gave ... the blank face. 

       "I love you ..." as soon as we were outside. I was shock. Hello?! I went through this thing two times. "Do you love me?" I blanked.