Angel and Devil

Hope is a Dream that never Sleeps

*Soon, 2012 will be end and there will 2013. I will become older. Anyway, keep reading. ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Author`s POV)

Tomorrow morning, you woke up late. You woke 15 minutes before 8 am. You only had 15 minutes. But you didn`t even cared to be chaos all around. You were relaxed walking to the bathroom. You were just look through to the wall, while your tears dripping with the water showers (Sorry, I was bad at describing things ^^ Be working hard on it) . 

      You walked slowly even you knew that it was already late. When you arrived at school, the gate already closed. You saw there was a teacher there. He was walking to the school building. Half of you, wanted to call the teacher and dare to be punished but half of you, wanted to let him go and didn`t go to school. The devil whispered, "Hey, Park --------------! Don`t you dare to call the teacher. You might got home late today because detention late class and I know that you hate detention class. Don`t go to school today," but there was angel too.

       "Don`t you listen to the devil. Just call the teacher. Detention class for once is fine so call him. Il Hoon will be there too," said the angel. The devil laughed. "I know that you hate Il Hoon. If you see him, your heart will be full of revenge. You will be full of sins. God never likes someone that full of sins," then you awake from your imagination. "Then, I`ll be absence for school today. Ra Na is very annoying with her aegyo and ... Il Hoon ..." then you walked away.

        "YA!" Il Hoon called Ra Na who seemed boring. Ra Na turned to look. "WHAT NOW?!" Ra Na said with her hateful voice. "Can you stop annoy me?" said Il Hoon. "Then can you stop be rude to me?!" said Ra Na with her sharp eyes. "I didn`t rude to me," said Il Hoon while merong(stick out his tongue). "Whatever!~" said Ra Na with her annoying voice.

         "YA! I want to ask you something," said Il Hoon. But Ra Na just kept looking at her book. Il Hoon stand up and walked to Ra Na but Min Hyuk took his hand. "What now?" asked Min Hyuk. "What?" said Il Hoon, giving his puzzled face. "Do you want to slap her?" asked Min Hyuk. Il Hoon opened his eyes widely. "Don`t you give that look!" said Min Hyuk. "How do you know?" asked Il Hoon to Min Hyuk. "I told him," said Peniel. Then, Min Hyuk gave Il Hoon his smile.

         "I just want to ask about -------------," said Il Hoon to Min Hyuk. "Then you should call her nicely, not to call her 'YA'. Call her name," said Min Hyuk. "Aish!" said Il Hoon. So Il Hoon took a sit beside Ra Na. That time was free time, so there was no teacher. "Ra Na-ya!" he called. Ra Na didn`t even moved from looking her book. Il Hoon was annoyed so he took her book. Ra Na sighed. "Just slap me," said Ra Na. "TWICE!" said Ra Na. "Calm down,girl!" said Il Hoon. "I want to ask you something," said Il Hoon.

         "About what?!" said Ra Na rudely. "Can you talk .." said Il Hoon. "Talk what?" said Ra Na. "A bit nice," said Il Hoon. "No, I can`t! I was born like this. My parent taught me like this too. So, now ask!" said Ra Na annoyingly. "Fine, then!" said Il Hoon.

          "About what?" said Ra Na. "It is about --------------," said Il Hoon. Ra Na was shocked. 'Did he like ---------?' said Ra Na deep in her heart. "Why do you ask about her?" asked Ra Na curiously. "Well, didn`t you curious? She didn`t come to school," said Il Hoon. Ra Na sighed. "That`s normal. She`s human! So, she might be having a flu. Don`t worry! She come tomorrow," said Ra Na calmly. "She is?" asked Il Hoon. "Well, just hope she`ll be. I have no friend now," said Ra Na. "Oh, okay!~" said Il Hoon. "Okay, now! Go back to your seat," said Ra Na annoyingly. "Fine. I am going. Calm," said Il Hoon.

          "What happen?" asked Min Hyuk. "Ra Na also not sure why with --------------. Maybe she was sick," said Il Hoon. "So, don`t worry!" said Il Hoon to Min Hyuk. "Hey! You are the one that worry right now, not me!" said Min Hyuk. "I`m not worried at all," said Il Hoon proudly. "Then why did you ask?" asked Min Hyuk. "I`m ... j-j-u-u ..." stuttered Il Hoon. "Don`t worry, Il Hoon. I know you," said Min Hyuk. Then teacher Tae Yeon came to teach History. 'I am worry' said both of Min Hyuk and Il Hoon at the same time.

To be continued ....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Well, how do you think? It is lame right the title? Angel and devil ^^ lol. Well, keep reading and be a noisiest reader. Comment and subscribe ^^ Thank you.