Unexpected Thing For Me

Hope is a Dream that never Sleeps

(Your POV)

I walked alone this time too. *Sigh heavily. I was almost out from the the front school gate until someone called my name. "Park __________!" I stopped from walking. "Oh!~ Sung Jae-ah!!~" I called his name. "Alone?" he asked me. I nodded. He  patted my head. "Good! I walk you," he said. "No!!~ I don`t want!~~" I acted cute while sticking my tongue out. "Ceh .." the only word came out from his mouth.

     So, we walked together while eating ice cream. "I want to taste your ice cream too," Sung Jae said to you. "No!~ I don`t want to give you!!~ This is mine ..." I acted cute. "Why?" he asked. I shook my head. He pinched my cheek. "You`re cute, you know?!~" he said to me. "I am cute since I was born. Do you just notice it?" I asked proudly. "Proud~~" he said to me. 

     "Why do you want to walk me home?" I asked him. "Nothing. I was just boring. Il Hoon had to go somewhere so I am alone now," Sung Jae said to me. "Oh!~" I said to him. "So where Ra Na?" Sung Jae asked me. "Her father already waited for her to take her somewhere," I told him about Ra Na. "How do you know her?"  Sung Jae asked me. "Well, I met her in the middle school," Sung Jae smiled to me. "What?" I asked. "I was just smiled," Sung Jae said with a wide cheerful smile on his face. Suddenly, the situation became awkward all of sudden.

     I walked with Sung Jae quietly. Lastly, he talked because it was really awkward. "_______, do you like Il Hoon hyung?" well, I don't want to sound like a pathetic and I already knew that he has a girlfriend but I'm still like him. "No I don't like him. Who said that?" I asked him with a faked-confused face.

     He was quiet for a few seconds. I felt weird with his face. "Who asked that?" I asked him again because he was so quiet. Then, his warm lips were on mine. My eyes were wide open because of that shocking thing happen. I was so shocked so I pushed him away. "What's that for?!" I as ked furiously. His eyes were on mine. He was looking at me sharply. "WHY?!" I asked again.

    "I like you," but I didn't hear. "What?!"I asked him. "I said I like you!!!" he spook louder. So, I decided to be silence. He came nearer me and cupped my cheeks. "Why do you keep silence?" then silence took chance between us. "It makes me worry," he added. "What should I say, anyway?" I asked with a half-opened eyes.

    "Just respond ... whatever it is," he said. But I don't know ... it was so shocking to me," I told him about my feelings. "Do you ... l-like me?" he asked with a stuttering voice. I took a breath. "I'm not sure, Sung Jae-ah!~" I said to him. "F-fine ..." then he sighed, until I could heard it. "You can go home now ... I can walk from here," I told him. "But if you meet that ing guys again?" I was shocked how he knew.

    "Did Il Hoon told you?" I asked him. He sighed and nodded. "It is fine. My house was just tow blocks from here. Don't worry!" I told him, but he just looked down to his shoes. I lifted his chin. "Don't worry Sung Jae-ahh!~" I pouted. "Okay," he gave up. "Okay .. now go," I said to him. "Bye!" while waving to me. I waved to him back. "See you tomorrow," I said to him. Then, he lastly couldn't be seen so I started to walk again..

     I wanted to buy a few things at the nearest mart. Done bought things, when I was walking out of the mart;  I crashed with someone, a guy. "Sorry," I bowed to him. Then, I was started to walk again but someone took my hand. “Sorry? It`s all, _______?” I turned to look. “What?” I asked. He turned and faced at me. My eyes opened widely. “You?” I asked.

To be continued ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*It is been a long time, right? I am so sorry for that. I know it almost a month, for making you all waiting ... Well, school starting right now and I am kind of busy. I`ll be updating erm ... 4 chapter maybe ... I try harder ...