Will you want to be my partner?

Hope is a Dream that never Sleeps

*I am trying to find a good idea^^ Just keep comment my story ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

It was been a week, we had been in Cube High School. This month was a Performing Month. "I want us to be partner," said Ra Na. I nodded. "Me too. I don`t want to have a partner with someone that I don`t know. I really don`t want," I said. I really talked well when I was with Ra Na. It was free time. So, there was no teacher came in.

  "So shocking!" suddenly we heard someone talking beside us. So, we looked. It was Il Hoon. "Park --------, you are kind of talkative, aren`t you?" he said. I felt shocked that he was listening. I just shut my mouth. "I told you already," said Ra Na to Il Hoon. Well, I had to admit that Ra Na was kind of annoy me sometimes. I also wanted to talk to him even though that I don`t have nothing to talk. "Now I know," then he continued listening  his music.

  "What makes you not talking to other just like you talk to me?" she asked me. "I don`t know," I said. "I have no confidence on talking to other.  And I felt really not comfortable with them," I said. "But BTOB`s member are all good to us," said Ra Na. "To you, yes!" I said. "But they are good to you too," said Ra Na. "Thanks to you," I said. "You`re pretty ..." I said with a low voice that enough for Ra Na to hear. "Thanks!" saidd Ra Na.

(Il Hoon`s POV)

She was quiet talkative girl. I could hear she was talking on why she didn`t talk a lot. She was always told Ra Na that Ra Na was a pretty girl but she was not that bad. She didn`t look that bad.

   "Min Hyuk hyung ...." I called. "What?" he asked. "She was talkative," I told him. "Who?" he asked. Sung Jae looked at me. "Who`s the one that talkative?" he asked. "Keep your voice down," I said while looking at her. Thanks to God that she was busy study hard while listening to music. "Park ----------," I told them. 

   "She is?" asked Sung Jae. "Yes, she is! She talking to Ra Na very ... erm .. full of confidence," I told them. They looked very shock. Then Hyun Sik joined us. "What`s so interesting?" he asked. "It is about her," Sung Jae while pointing at Park -----------.  "Why with her?" Hyun Sik asked. 

  "Il Hoon hyung told us that she was kind of talkative too. It was a big surprise to me," Sung Jae told Hyun Sik. "Well, that`s interesting! I`m interested in her," Hyun Sik said. "She is mine," said Sung Jae. "She is mine, I am your hyung," said Hyun Sik. "Even you are my hyung, I am not going to give up on her," said Sung Jae. "You already have NaNa," said Hyun Sik. "She was my cousin," said Sung Jae. "Just shut up," said Min Hyuk. "I want some rest now," said Min Hyuk added. I just looked at them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*So sorry because it is kind of short. Anyway, I like Yook Sung Suk, Nana look-alike. Hahahahaha ... the best Il Hoon^^ Keep on subscribe and comment. I am so thankful ^^ Thank you!