A last date with you

Hope is a Dream that never Sleeps

You woke up. It was Saturday.

It was so sunny that day. Even it was autumn already, but it was sunny like it was summer.

So, you yawned lazily but then someone was calling you.

Kkkrrriingg ...

You picked it up.

You: Morning ...

It was someone`s voice that was familiar when he replied you. "Morning too".

You were shocked. It was ...

You: Il Hoon?

IH: I am.

You: Why?

IH: I was just want to ask you if ... you are busy.

He sighed at the last word.

You: Of course, it is .... Saturday.

IH: So, you want to go out with me?

You: .....

IH: I just want to spend time with you .... please.

You were shocked to hear the 'please'word.

You: Fine. 

It was fast.

IH:  Good. I`ll be there at 9. Fine with it?

You: Okay.

Then he hang up.

So ... you walked to the bathroom with a blushing face. When, you were in the bathroom, you were thinking what to wear.

After an hour, you were putting make-up. Just a foundation, pink lipstick and light eyeliner. "I am so ugly" then, you heard a knock.

"He`s here ...." you were so nervous.

You opened the door slowly. Yeah, there he was. His back was facing you. Then he turned.

IH: Did you miss me that much?

Your eyes were opened so big.

You: N-n-o-o ...

You stuttering.

IH: What if the one that knock your door is bad guy?

You blanked.

You: I don`t know. I just knew it you.

Then, you covered your mouth.

IH: So, you did miss me?

You: Just a bit.

IH: Good, come on!

You: Where are we going?

IH: You know when you got there.

You: Please don`t bring me to hotel.

Il Hoon laughed hard to hear your innocent words.

IH: I won`t. I promise.

You: Okay.

Then ....

You: I`m wearing a short skirt.

You complained when you knew that you were going by bike.

IH: No one going to look at you!

You: Fine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a ride, you were finally in front the cinema.

You: Movie?

IH: Yup.

You realised something different about him.

You: Okay. What are we watching?

IH: Star Wars.

You shocked. Since you think it was the most boring movie for you.

You: Really?

IH: You could sleep if you didn`t want to watch it.

You: Okay. So ... what are we going to buy?

IH: I don`t like watching while eating.

You sighed.

You: Whatever then.

IH: Come on. I don`t want to be late for the movie.

You: Okay.

You felt empty even he was beside. He was not Il Hoon the one that you knew all this time.

IH: What are you going to wait?

You were standing straight like a doll when he talked to you.

You: I`m coming.

Then, an electric shock got in your nerve. 

You: Il Hoon?

He was linked hand with you. It was warm. He was holding your hand until both of you got in the dark cinema.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After almost 2 hours of a boring time ...

IH: Hungry?

His face was so near with you until you could felt his breath. It was mint.

You nodded.

IH: Come on.

He took your wrist gently with his soft hand. 

It was just a few steps and finally in front the western restaurant.

You: Western?

IH: Why? You didn`t like it?

You: I liked it.

You forced to smile. He was rough but gentle at the same time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IH: What are you going to eat?

You were looking at the menu.

IH: Give me chezzy pizza. Large one with 2 big glass of coke. That`s all.

You: But ...

Then, the waiter walked away.

IH: What?

You: I was just going to order something.

IH: I just order a larger cheese pizza. Enough for us. Maybe it was too enough.

You sighed.

After 20 minutes, the silent broke.

IH: Thank you.

The foods and drinks were finally here.

IH: Bon appetite.

He said to you.

You just eating, you felt hurt with his attitude.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IH: So ...

You looked at him. Both of you were at the malls, walking after eating a pizza.

IH: I`m sorry.

You looked at his face, he looked innocent.

You: Why would you?

IH: I can`t help you about Ra Na.

You: It is fine. I don`t need it.

You don`t want him to involve the problem.

IH: Fine.

He sounded gave up ... and disappointed at the same time.

IH: Come. I need to bring you somewhere else.

You: Where?

You sounded boring. He just took your wrist and took you somewhere ... Mysterious.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few minutes, both of you were already at the Yeouido Park(is that a right spelling? Sorry).

You: What are we doing here?

You felt weird to be here.

IH: There is water festival there.

You: WHAT?!

You were shocked. You were thinking that water festival was going to wet all your clothes.

You: I am not ready yet.

IH: So, why? 

You: I`m not bringing anything spare for me to change.

IH: We`ll buy it later.

You: I don`t want.

IH: You will.

He took you even you don`t want.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After an hour ... you seemed to be have fun with the festival. "Do you like it?" Il Hoon asked you. His hand was at your shoulder. "I`ll love to have one ..." it was a black-white rabbit. "We`ll buy it later ..." said Il Hoon.

     "Really?" you asked. "I promise. Come ... we need to go for another place ..." Il Hoon said with his wide round eyes. He made you nervous. Every time you were talking to him, he made you shiver. It was already 5.00 pm.

"Do you like it?" he asked the same question but a different stuff. You nodded. It was a beautiful flower park. You walked around the park. It was peaceful. You could see many romantic couples were together, at the bridge.

   "Wow ..." Il Hoon looked at you. "What so 'wow'?" he asked. "That guy was so romantic ..." you told him, as your face was blushing hard. "I am more romantic than him ..." he boasted. "Whatever." you rolled your eyes. "You don`t believe me?" he asked, with his cute adorable wide-round eyes.

   "Then show me how romantic you are," you told him. He sighed. "Are you sure?" he asked with unsure voice. "Why wouldn`t you?" you smirked. He came near. 'What are he going to do?' you thought. You held your breathe. He came near you, you even could smelt his strong cologne. He smelt mint for his mouth.

    Your heartbeats were hardly fast. "Do I make you feel nervous?" you were blanked. You unexpectedly nodded for him. Then, you were mad. "Hahahaha!!!" he was laughing at you. "You were fooled. Don`t you?" you rolled your eyes. You walked away faster.

     "_________, wait for me!" you didn`t even cared. "Hey!~" you were annoyed with him. He grabbed your ... hand and enterwined( is this right? ). "Don`t mad ..." he pouted. "Whatever, I`m going home," you told him, with an angry expression. "Don`t!" he told you. You asked him why. "We have the last one to watch. So, come on," Il Hoon took your hand again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What now?" you asked. "Just wait and see ..." he said. You were at the wide place. "Fine," you gave up. "We have 2 minutes more ..." he told you. "For what?" you asked,curiously.

"10 ...9 ...8 ...7 ...6 ...5 ....4 ...3 ...2 ...1" BOOM!~

     It was firecracker show. You smiling. It was beautiful.  After a sunset, it was beautiful to watch the firecracker. "Thanks, Il Hoon ..." you thanked him but he showed a less-expression face. "Il Hoon ..." you called him. 

    Then,  his warm lips was at yours. You were shocked. You slowly closed your eyes. It felt like the world was spinning. You were dizzy. But you didn`t even dared to let go the kiss. Both of you having a nice time. 

    After a few seconds, "I`m sorry ..." he said. You shook your head. "No, it is fine," you told him. "No. That is not because of the kiss," you confused. "What do you mean?" he sighed. "I know you knew this but I`m telling you this. I`m ..." you closed his mouth. "Please don`t say that words." You warned him. He removed your hand. But you resisted. "I told you don`t." Your tears were stared to flow. 

   "Listen to me, first ..." as he removed your hand. "I won`t ..." you told him while covering your ears. He took both of your hands. "I`ll be going tomorrow ..." you tears were flowing very hard. "That`s why I do this ... So, you won`t forget me," he told you. "You are torturing me!" you exploded.

  "I`m not!" he whispered. "Yes, you are!" you were screaming. Almost all people were looking at you. "Shh!~" he hushed you. "All this thing help you!" Il Hoon said. You felt weak. "I can`t, Il Hoon!" you told him. "Yes, you can!" Il Hoon gave you a spirit. "Just remember me that I`ll be always beside you. And I`ll be back soon," you sighed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In front your house ...

   "Thanks," you said weakly. "Yup," he said. "Bye ..." you told him. "Forever ...." you told him."Not forever. I`m not dying here," he told you. "Fine," you said. "I hope you`ll be safe," you said. "I will. I promise," he said. Then, his face was couldn`t be seen. You closed the door as your tears felt.

To be continued ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Well thanks for the support. I hope this chapter is not going to be boring. I hope you guys will always support me. Your subscribe, comment and for the silent reader, please!~

Anyway, I hope you`ll like it.