We are partner

Hope is a Dream that never Sleeps

(Your POV)

  The class had begin. "I`m sorry, I can`t walk with you this morning," Ra Na said to me. "It`s fine, Ra Na!" I said. "What do you think about your partner?" Ra Na asked. "What partner?" I asked. "About the Performance Month," Ra Na said.

  "I`m not sure, Ra Na but maybe I have you to be my partner," I said to Ra Na. "Me too," Ra Na said with a smile on her face. Then, teacher Tiffany came. She was our classroom teacher too and teach us English too. "Morning, class!" she said with her English accent.

(Ra Na`s POV)

 "I`m not sure, Ra Na but maybe I have you to be my partner," --------- said to me. 'Why does she want to be my partner? There are a lot of students in this class. I want to be with Hyun Sik oppa. Why with her?' I said in the deep of my heart. "Me too," I forced to say that. Thank God there was already teacher Tiffany came in. Please I hope it was luck to be with Hyun Sik oppa ^^

(Author`s POV)

"Are you already have someone in your mind, class?" teacher Tiffany asked her students. "Yes!" said all the students. "I`m sorry but I pick your partner this time," all the student sighed including you. 

(Your POV)

I was waiting for my name to be call. "Han Ra Na," teacher Tiffany called Ra Na`s name. "You will be with ... Jung Il Hoon," I gave my big sigh when I heard that. Well, it was because ... 1st, I can`t be with Ra Na, 2nd I can`t be with Il Hoon and 3rd they were together.

  "You can`t change your partner, remember that?!" said teacher Tiffany strictly. "Park --------------," teacher called my name this time. "You will be with ... Lee Min Hyuk," said teacher Tiffany. I sighed again.  I don`t want to be with that creepy guy. 

   I looked at Min Hyuk to see his face. I turned to see that he was already looking at me. He was smiling and I forced myself to smile. Then I turned to Ra Na. "I don`t want to be with him," I pouted. "How can I do ... Teacher Tiffany said that we can`t change our partner. I also don`t want to be with Il Hoon oppa," she said that made me sighed again.

  "You can start your practice today. Okay now, I want you to pass in your homework," said teacher Tiffany. It was kind of boring all the subject until the bell rang. "Come, I`m hungry already," said Ra Na. "Okay," I said.

   "I really don`t want to be with Il Hoon," said Ra Na. I nodded. Just nodded. I was kind of heart-broken to me. "Let`s sit with BTOB," Ra Na said then I nodded again. So, we walked to the table. "Hi, girls!" Eun Kwang said. "Hi, oppa!" Ra Na said.

   "Come sit, beside me," said Eun Kwang to Ra Na. Ra Na walked to sit beside Eun Kwang. She said that she doesn`t like him but what she done was sitting beside Eun Kwang. "Sit beside me, ---------" said Min Hyuk to me. I just sat beside him.

    "When do you want to start?" Min Hyuk asked me. "Oh?" then I looked Il Hoon who look at me with his sharp eyes. "Oh, I mean I`m not sure. It`s up to you," I said to Min Hyuk. "You are kind of talkative girl," while winked at me. I just smiled. "Let`s start this after school," said Min Hyuk. I nodded. "But where?" I asked.

    "Let`s go to your house," he said. "Sure?" I asked. "Why?" he asked. "Nothing," I said to him. "Then, I go with you after school end," Min Hyuk said. "Okay," I said. "Il Hoon oppa ..." Ra Na called him. "I am not older than you. We are all in the same age," Il Hoon said coldly.

     "Whatever! But anyway, when will we start our practice?" Ra Na asked with her cute voice. Throw up. "I don`t want," Il Hoon said coldly to her. "What do you mean?" asked Ra Na. "I don`t want to do the practise," said Il Hoon. He was not looking at Ra Na.

      "What so serious here?" Hyun Sik asked. "Chill, hyung!" said Sung Jae. Il Hoon stand up and walked away. Ra Na sighed. I don`t why I felt happy that time. Even, Ra Na was my friend. "Ra Na, don`t get mad! Il Hoon was just not that in the mood right now," said Chang Sub. "He will be fine soon," said Hyun Sik. "Yes," said Peniel.

(Author`s POV)

It was almost the end for today. You don`t feel that good because Min Hyuk had to go to your house today. He was too creepy to you. You hope that the bell doesn`t rang but it does. You sighed heavily. "I can`t walk with you this time too," you said to Ra Na who look moody since then. 

     "I know," said Ra Na. "Come, ----------," said Min Hyuk to you. "Okay," I said. Il Hoon was looking at you. "You are getting better," said Il Hoon to you while he gave you tumbs up. Then he walked away.

(Your POV)

     I was happy when Il Hoon gave a tumbs up to you. Now, I was walking with Min Hyuk. "Do you live with your parents?" asked Min Hyuk.  "No," you said shortly. "Living alone?" he asked. "Yes," you answered. "I am too creepy, right?" Min Hyuk asked. "No," you said. "Then, why don`t you want to talk to me?" he asked.

    "I am talking to you," I said. "I am just not very ... used to you yet," I told him. "I just get to know you," I was trying to talk a little bit more. "That`s fine," said Min Hyuk. Lastly, I was already in front of the house. "We`re here," I was trying to be a little bit cheerful. "Come," I said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Keep on reading. I am sorry if my English is kind of bad. I`m trying my best so keep reading, subscribe and comment. Please, don`t be a silent reader ^^ 

*I`m also working on other story ^^ So keep looking at it ..