You were different

Hope is a Dream that never Sleeps

 

(Author POV)
     “__________, do you want to go to the nearest café after school?” asked Ra Na with her aegyo. “Not sure, Ra Na! I am afraid of your father,” you told her. “Why there is my father in our story right now?” Ra Na asked curiously. “Well … your father might take you from school. I know that  he … di-,” then Min Hyuk came and cut your words.
      “___________, are you free today?” asked Min Hyuk with his creepy smile. “I`m not sure …” you gave an unsure smile to him. “Why?” he did a bit aegyo and pouted. “Well … we are going to café after school …” said Ra Na, getting to your conversation.
“I`m in! I want to join you all too,” he pouted again. You were looking at Ra Na. She shrugged her shoulder. “If you are not busy, then it`s fine,” you told him. “Yeah!!!” he jumped happily. You just smiled at his overreaction.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
       “A week more,” said Min Hyuk suddenly when all of  you already at the café. Sung Jae had join you too. It was awkward to have Sung Jae there, but you were just pretend to be nothing happen. “A week for what?” Sung Jae asked. “For the performance, duet performance,” Min Hyuk told him. Both of you and Ra Na sighed.
       “I haven`t had a full practice with Il Hoon. He never wants to duet with me, he hates me,” Ra Na said furiously. “He didn`t hate you,” you told her, so she could be calm again. “Yeah, _______! Thanks for that,” said Ra Na with a fake smile, she gave.
        You sighed. “________, we should practice tomorrow,” said Min Hyuk with his smile. You smiled back to him. “Fine,” you answered shortly. “You have a great partner,” said Ra Na jealously. “You too,” you told her. “For you, yeah but not for me,” your eyes widened, you shoulder Ra Na for her words.
“WHAT?!” Ra Na shouted shockingly, making Min Hyuk and Sung Jae to look at both of you. “Why?” asked Sung Jae. “Nothing,” you said awkwardly. “Oh!~” he answered, then he looked at his coffee back.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Your POV)
         I walked alone because Ra Na went to karaoke place with Min Hyuk and Sung Jae. I were lazy to be backing home lately because tomorrow I had to go to work.
“What takes you so long?” asked Il Hoon, in front of my house. Your eyes widened. “What are you doing here?” I asked. “Waiting for you,” Il Hoon gave his cool smirk. I sighed. “Whatever! You are wasting your time for nothing,” I was standing beside him to open my door. Then, Il Hoon grabbed my wrist and turned to look at him. We were faced-to-faced at that time. I was hardly breathing.
He smirked again. “Having hard time breathing?” he asked. I shook my head, a sign of disagree. He came closer but I stopped him by my other hand; putting my hand at his chest, hard chest *ert mind*. “Why?” he asked.
          “W-wh-hat a-are y-you t-trying t-t-to d-do?” I asked stuttering very bad. Then he took both of my wrists and pinned me at the door.My eyes were widened. He came closer to my lips but my eyes were starting to flow. He stopped. He looked at you and let go my hands. I cried hardly. My eyes couldn`t see clearly because of my tears. Then at that time, I felt a warm presence. Il Hoon was hugging me. My tears stopped flowing.
            “I`m sorry,” he whispered near my ear. “I didn`t mean to do that,” he added; he sighed. Instead of mad at him, I was hugging him back. He was breathing hard at that time.Then at that time, suddenly hot tears were wetting my school uniform. I was shock with his action. I didn`t mean to make him cry too. I took his shoulder and let go the hug to see Il Hoon`s face.
             He cried. It was the first time to see a guy crying. For the first time. It was to be the not-very-cool thing to see but not for me. He looked so innocent to see he was crying.“Come in,” I told him. I took his warm hand and bring him to my living room. Let him sit. I sat beside him. “Why with you?” I asked. He sighed. I felt worried. I am death to know why with him.
            He sighed again. And again. And again. Then, he took a deep breath and, “I had to go,” I was shock to hear that. I didn`t mean to shoo him away like a dog, I was just asking his problem. Don`t tell that he was cool outside but in inside he was so emotional and sensitive … Yucks!!! *Dear reader, I`m sorry if it was your ideal guy, it was just for the story … ^_^*
           “Il Hoon-ah … I`m sorry to make you feel being shoo away,” I explained to him. Then he turned to me while making his confused and blurred face. “What do you mean?” he asked. Right now I am the one that giving him my confused face.
            “Well, I am sorry that my words making you feel want to go home,” then that time, he laughed. I was so shock. He was crying before but now he was laughing over something that didn`t even make anyone in this world laugh. He was crazy!!!
            “I said that I had to go. I am going to move on somewhere,” I blurred again. He smiled sweetly. “I have to go to Canada … my family move there … after the competition,” he explained very detail. My mind gone blank. “Canada?” I asked. He nodded. “Why so sudden?” I asked. “Family business,” I make an O mouth. I was trying to be cool.
             “Do you feel sad about it?” my eyes widened. “Why would I?” I asked him. “Well, you look like you were sad about it … Don`t worry, honey, it is only for a few years, not forever,” he said coolly.
“I didn`t feel sad at all,” I told him, but a heavy sigh followed. “You are better go home now, it is late already. I need to get a rest for my work tomorrow,” I told him while taking his wrist to make him stand up.
             “Okay, I am getting home now …” Il Hoon said in front the door. He pinched my cheek before going away. I pouted a bit. Then he started to walk and waved for a goodbye but he didn`t turn to look at me. If people saw us, they will thought that we were a real couple but for only a dream. He got a girlfriend already.
 
To be continued …
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Hello ..... I am so sorry about the confusing chapter. I haven`t read what I wrote yet. I try to fix it. Okay ... this is the new chapter. Hope you`ll like it. Just comment whatever you thought about it. If it`s good, then good ^_^ but if it`s bad, I try to fix it. Okay, comment and subscribe. Don`t be a silent reader.
Anyway ...
this is my new fanfic ... BTOB and EXO ^^ Hope you`ll like it.