Get to know about you

Hope is a Dream that never Sleeps

*Thank you for the subscriber and comment. It was a pleasure to me ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

We walked to the table after someone called Ra Na`s name. "Are you sure for us to go there?" I whispered to Ra Na who looked fine. "They are calling us," said Ra Na. "But there are only calling your name not mine," Ra Na said to me. "I am sure it is fine," Ra Na added. I just nodded.

  Soon we had got there. "Hi!" said one of the guy. "I`m Eun Kwang, Son Eun Kwang," said the guy name Eun Kwang.  "Hi! My name Ra Na," said Ra Na with her adorable smile that made them all smiling too. "We all know that already. It is nice to have you here," said a guy with a fox eyes. "I am Sung Jae," said that guy.

  Ra Na smiled again. I just hid behind her. "Hi!" said one of the guy. I took a peek. It was him. The angel guy. "Is she the one that your friend before?" asked him. "Yes," said Ra Na. "Hi!" said Sung Jae. I just waved my hand. "Come on," said the guy with a sleepy eyes (*so sorry I didn`t mean, just to describe*). "I`m Lee Chang Sub. The aegyo prince," then he winked. My eyes were trying to get out from its socket.

   Ra Na sat beside the guy named Chang Sub. I am still standing. "Come on! Sit here," said the guy with a squirrel face. He was the guy who smile creepy to me when we were in class. He tapped his hand to the bench. I looked at Ra Na. "Just sit down," said Ra Na. 

  So, I just sat down .... lastly. It was kind of awkward for me. Because the angel guy was sitting in front of me. "Hi! I`m Lee Min Hyuk," said the squirrel guy. I smiled bitterly and waved. "I`m Park ---------," I said. Then, he smiled creepy again. I jumped a bit. "Hi!" the angel guy waved at me. 'A dream for me,' I said in a deep of my heart. 

  "I`m Jung Il Hoon," he said with a smile. "Hi!" I said to him. And a guy beside me, "My name is Lim Hyun Sik. The cool guy ever," he said. I waved. "Who`s that?" asked Ra Na pointing at the foreigner face. "He is Peniel. He is a quiet guy," said Sung Jae with his hand at the Peniel`s shoulder. "Hi!" Peniel waved.

  "Both of you must be smart," Eun Kwang said. "No, we wasn`t," said Ra Na. "Of course, you are!" said Chang Sub. "We were just lucky," said Ra Na. "You are pretty too," said Sung Jae to Ra Na. "Thank you," said Ra Na. "You`re not talking that much, huh?" asked Il Hoon, the angel guy. I looked at him blankly. "Yes, she is!" said Ra Na. I continued eating my lunch. "Park ----------!" Min Hyuk called my name. I looked at him. "Eum ..." I make that sound. "Do I look creepy to you?" he asked me.

   I looked at him. "No," I said shortly. Well, I wanted to say 'No' but he will be sad so I just answered that. "Then, why didn`t you smile to me back?" asked Min Hyuk. "I`m sorry," I said. "Don`t be!" said Il Hoon. "Min Hyuk-sshi ..." Ra Na called. "She is shy but she`ll be not if you are get to know her better," said Ra Na with a smile. "She is?" asked Peniel. Ra Na nodded.

  Then the bell rang. It was time to back to the class. "Come," said Eun Kwang. "Okay," said Ra Na. I walked beside Ra Na but Min Hyuk took my hand. "I am too creepy?" he asked that again. I get annoyed so, "Yup!" I said then I walked quickly to Ra Na and hugged her hand. "He`s scaring me," I said to Ra Na. "Who? Min Hyuk?" Ra Na asked. I nodded. "He adorable," said Ra Na. "He is?" I asked with a low voice, just between us can hear. "Yup," Ra Na said. We finally get into the class while looking at Il Hoon. Well, he didn`t noticed me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Okay, that`s all. Well, I am sorry if I have a bad grammar. I am still trying to do best ^^ Subscribe and comment ^^