Your Sister

Hope is a Dream that never Sleeps

It was Sunday. You were sitting at your study table, doing your study. It was so boring until you heard your doorbell rang.

   "Can I help you?" it was someone unfamiliar.

   "Are you ______?" she asked. You nodded.

   You let her got in your house. She looked around your house rudely. You didn`t like on how her face judged your house.

   "What can I help you?" you asked.

   "And do I know you?" another question from you.

   She took a seat on your sofa. She looked rich - you thought. "I`ll make you a drink, first. Wait, huh?" you said but, "There`s no need!" she sounded arrogant. You took a seat in front her. She wore a black-shining dress that fit her body with a little expensive grey handbeg.

    "I am here as Il Hoon`s sister ..." you were shocked. A big shock.

    You stood up and bowed. "There`s no need for that either ..." very arrogant tone. "Do you have anything with my brother?" she asked. You nodded.

   "I am his friend," you told her, humbily.

   "You don`t have to lie. There`s no use of it. You are more than his friend. You loved him, right?"

   "No, I didn`t," you lied.

   "Oh? But it seems impossible for Il Hoon to lie me. So, tell me truth!" she demanded.

   You took a deep breath. "I have an interest with him," you told her. "That`s mean you loved him. Just get the thing straight-forward. Could you? I`m trying not to waste my time," she said, coldly.

    "Yes, you`re right!" you said a little stuttering.

    "Good. That`s even better. So ... here`s the thing," her eyes were deeply cold looking through your eyes.

    "You know Il Hoon is leaving right?" you nodded.

    "Then, forget him ..." it was painful to hear when someone tried to destroy your relationship.

    "But I can`t!" you told her. Very seriously.

    Since, you loved Il Hoon so much, of course you couldn`t do like she told you. You were already made a promise with Il Hoon for not forgeting him.

    "But you must!" she said.

    "But I won`t! Excuse me, but Il Hoon told me not to forget him, okay?" you raised your voice.

    "You must be got fool by him. Do you even know why he goes to New York?" she asked.

    You didn`t know he was going to NY but of course NY still in USA. "Of course," you told.

    "I heard you are smart student, don`t you?" you nodded.

    "Then, smart enough to leave him and start your day without thinking about him ..." she said.

    "I`m sorry but I really can`t do it ..." you told hardly.

    "Fine but the truth is, after Il Hoon graduate his study at his college ..." you waited.

    "My parents are thinking to do a arranged marriage of Il Hoon!" you were totally shocked.

    "Are you kidding me?" you said unbeliveable.

    "Do I look I`m kidding? Of course not!" you mouthed was opened widely.

    Your tears were started to form. You just couldn`t believe it but she said that she wasn`t kidding at all. So, it must be true.

     "And do you know that Il Hoon`s wife-to-be is his girlfriend right now?" a tears flowed.

    "She comes from a very high standard family just like IL HOON!" you held your breath.

     "So, it is a perfect thing. And about you, I think you need to let him go and live your life," she said.

You felt like in the daydream time. It wasn`t true. If I closed my eyes, and I opened it back ... this thing wasn`t true but you realised it was true.

     "So, enough  about today. You need to wake up now! It is reality," she said while stood up.

    "But I still not leaving him. I knew about his girlfriend a long time ago. Enough for me to know," you said.

    She looked shock. "But I think Il Hoon loves me than her. That`s the truth," you told her.

You stood up and walked past her. You opened the front door. "You might need to go out now," you sounded a little bit shaky but you sounded like shooing her away. She looked shocked and annoyed.

     "Thanks for coming!" you told her. 

     You were going to close the door when she was out but then, "Wait!"she said.

    "What?!" you shouted.

    "I`m sorry for my rudeness but here`s!" she gave you something from her grey beg.

    "What`s this?" you asked.

    "You know when you opened it. Once again, I`m sorry!" she told you before she walked away to her car.

You closed the door and firstly, you took a very deep breath. You sat at your sofa and relaxed. "AAAHHH!" you screamed. It was the beg. It started to move. You screamed again.

    "What`s in that thing?" you talked by yourself.

    You opened it very slowly. It was still moving. You were very curious about what inside the beg. TAADAA!!

    'Rabbit?' you shocked. It was a black-white rabbit. Then, you remembered back. It was a rabbit from the festival yesterday. You took it out from the bag and you saw it was wearing a necklace. 'Hoonie' it wrote. You pretty sure it was its name. You smiled and cried at the same time.

    Then you saw a letter in the bag. You took it. You put Hoonie on your side. 'For you' it was wrote at the front. You took it out from the envelope and started to read it. After finished reading it, you smiled. No more tears. As you promised it.

It said :

    Dear ________,

        I`m sorry for ..........

To be continued ....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehehe .... Hi! Well, I`m sorry for the late continue chapter. So, how? Do you like it? I hope you did. I was trying to be more mysterious. Hope you guys don`t mad at me.

So, fasting month is starting a week ago. That`s why I was late for continuing the story. So, Happy Fastind Day for all the muslim in the world.

So ... 

Hope you guys going to comment & subscribe. Yeah! I love it if you do ... kekekeke. That`s all for today. Bye-Bye.