You take me to school ^^

Hope is a Dream that never Sleeps

*Thank you for subscribe ... Love you guys. Keep on reading it ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Author`s POV)

You walked alone this morning to school because Ra Na had been sent to school by her driver. It was 7.30 so you had 30 minutes more to go school. It was kind of hot already. You were busy do the revision for the History test today. Then you heard someone called your name.

(Your POV)

I was busy with my History revision then someone called my name. "Park -------------!!!!!" I turned around to see who is it. "Oh! Oppa?" it was Dae Hyun oppa. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I walk here to TS High School. I used this way because it is kind of short journey for me," said Dae Hyun oppa while pinching my cheek.

  "Oh!" I said shortly. "So are you busy with your revision? Oh! History," he said while looking to my book. "You are still like before," he said. "I am still like before, oppa! Don`t worry, oppa." I said. "Do you have fun there? At Cube High School?" he asked with his expression changed.

  "Why?" I asked with a worry face. "It`s about ..." then someone just called my name, and I guessed that voice was kind of familiar to me. "YA! Park ------------!! What are you doing?!" I looked to see and it was, "Il Hoon-ssi," I called his name.

  "Do you want to be late to school?" he asked me but I gave him my blank face. "Oh!" I said. "That`s all you can say?" he asked.  He was on his bike. He looked so cool. "Come on!" he said. "Oh?" I blanked again but this time he took my hand.

  "Get on!" he said. Well, I don`t want to miss this moment. So, I get on. "Oppa, I go first, okay?" I said to Dae Hyun oppa. He gave his blank face to me but I just waved to him then Il Hoon just prod away leaving Dae Hyun oppa standing there.

  "Do you want to kill yourself?" he asked. I could hear his voice even it was not so clear. "Oh?" that`s all I said. "Then hold to me tight," so I hugged him from behind and I put my face on his back. "That`s good," he said. Well, my face became hot. "I don`t want to be the suspect if you die," he said.

   Well, I don`t why I didn`t get hurt with his word even it was kind of harsh. I don`t if he rode too fast or time were just jealous about us. "We`re here!" he said that awake me from  my sweet dream. "Get off!" he said.

   "Thank you," I said shortly. "My pleasure," he said then he walked away. I followed him at the back. "Who`s that guy?" he asked while walking in front of me. "Oh?" I said that made him turned. "Can`t you stop saying that?" he asked with his sparkling eyes.

   "Oh?" then I covered my mouth. "That`s better, so who is he?" he asked. "You mean the guy I talked to?"   I asked him. "Yup, girl!" he said. "He was my ex-schoolmate. He was my senior," I said. "That`s good," then he walked away. I sighed.

(Author`s POV)

   Il Hoon was on his way to class then Min Hyuk stopped him. "Do you like her?" he asked. "Oh?" Min Hyuk opened his eyes wide. "You look like her now," he said. "Okay, stop it! I don`t like her," Il Hoon denied. "Then why do you take her to school? Something must be going on right now," he said.

  "She was with our enemy!" he said. "WHAT?!" Min Hyuk said with his shocking voice. "Are you sure?" Min Hyuk asked Il Hoon. "Yup. One of the B.A.P`s member. The one that called KekeMato," Il Hoon said with his serious voice.

  "Do he know you?" Min Hyuk asked with his worry face. "I don`t know. Maybe not," Il Hoon said confidently. "Don`t be too confidently. I am so not good right now," Min Hyuk said. "Don`t worry, hyung! I am sure he don`t know me at all. He gave his blank face," Il Hoon said. "I hope so," Min Hyuk said shortly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*My english is not that good. I am still working on it. I`m sorry if it`s too short. So keep on reading. And don`t forget to subscribe and comment. Thank you ^^