Your eyes meet mine

Hope is a Dream that never Sleeps

*Huhuhuhuhuhuhu .... So sad, you know? No respond for the first chapter but I`m fine. I am trying to do my best. Please support and don`t be  a silent reader ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Author`s POV)

   Both of you walked while with  a very nervous heart. You felt there was a butterfly in your stomach. Your palm was wet because you were too nervous.

(Your POV)

   "Why with your hand?" asked Ra Na. "I felt really nervous. I don`t feel good. There is a butterfly in my stomach," I said to Ra Na who seemed really calm since before. "Don`t be!" said Ra Na with her sharp eyes. "What if ..." then my words were cut by teacher Tiffany. "Here you are! This is your class," said teacher Tiffany with her charming smile. 

   Teacher Tiffany knocked the door then she opened it. My heart felt really bad that time. All the students gave their concentration to us. "Oh! It`s teacher Tiffany. What is it, teacher?" said the male teacher. "They are the new students from TS Middle School. They just got here," said teacher Tiffany.

   "Oh! You are here already. What`s take you so long?" asked the male teacher. Ra Na and I just gave our charming smile. "I`ll get going first, girls!" said teacher Tiffany. "Okay," said us with a low voice.  "Girls, introduce yourself," said the male teacher.

   "Hi, everyone! My name is Han Ra Na. It is nice to meet you all," said Ra Na with her lovely smile. I could see all the guys cheered for her. Well not that shock because Ra Na was a beautiful girl with her round sparkling eyes, her perfect nose, her adorable smile, her S-line body and everything. If I was a guy, she`ll be mine already. Just kidding!

   Then, it is my turn. All the students gave their concentration to me. I looked to every side of the room then my eyes stopped at one side. I thought that it was an angel. He was so perfect. He was listening to music and doesn`t even care about us. Then he lifted his head. There was. That was the time my eyes met him.

    "Park --------!" whispered Ra Na that woke me up. "Oh!" I said clumsy. "Hi! My name is Park ------," I said shortly. I was too shy to be the attention. Then he low his head back. "Good!" said the male teacher. "I hope you`ll  be a good friend to another. Not just between of  you. Anyway, I am your History teacher. Teacher Lee Teuk. Nice to have you here. If it`s fine, you may sit at the back there," said teacher Lee Teuk.

   I looked at the back. "I`ll take the window side," said Ra Na to me with a wide and adorable smile. "Fine," it will make me sat beside the angel guy. We walked and people still looking at us but yeah, not me. Of course, Ra Na. She was perfect.

  All the time, I was not feeling that comfortable because of the guy. I felt not that enough to look at him. He was so perfect. I tried to look at him because he was asleep at that time. I turned a bit to look at him. I was shocked to see that the guy who sat beside him with a squirrel face was looking at me. I was shocked so I just turn back. Thanks it was time for lunch time.

(Min Hyuk`s POV)

I was so boring until I saw the new girl who sat beside Il hoon was trying to look at our side. I was just watched her. She turned slowly to look at Il Hoon or me. She was startled to see that I was looking at her with my adorable, squirrel look-alike smile. But she quickly turn her head and doesn`t smile at all to me. She was the first girl who doesn`t smile back to me. So cold-hearted girl! 

   Thanks it was time for lunch time. Il Hoon woke up from his sleep. "Come on!" said Eun Kwang hyung. So we walked to school canteen. After we took a few of foods, we sat to our usual place. "What do you think about the new girls?" asked Hyun Sik. "They`re cute," said Sung Jae. "But the ... who her name?" I asked. "Which one?" asked Chang Sub. "The clumsy one," I told. 

  "Park --------," said Sung Jae. "Yes, she is," I said. Well I didn`t gave my attention to her. "She didn`t smile to me back," I said. "Well, she`s the first one," said Sung Jae. "Yeah!" said Peniel with his English accent. Well, he was from Chicago. "A very big slap to you," said Il Hoon.

  "Look!" Sung Jae pointed. We all looked and it was them. The cold-hearted girl was smiling. Weird! "She`s smiling," said Il Hoon. "Yes, she is!" said Eun Kwang hyung. "Maybe you are too creepy," said Hyun Sik. "I am not!" I denied. "I have a very adorable smile!" I said proudly. "For you, yes! But maybe not to her," said Sung Jae. "Do you like her?" I asked madly. "WHO?" asked Sung Jae with confused face. "Park ------!" I said furiously. "I am not!" said Sung Jae denied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*That`s all for this time. I try to the next chapter. Hope to subscribe and comment. I really hoping to not having a silent reader *smile*. I need you, commenter!!!!!~~~~~~