You are playing with me

Hope is a Dream that never Sleeps

*Soon, school will be starting again. -.- I hate it. I hope I can have the holiday all the time until I`m old ^^ Anyway, continue reading ^^ Thank you ..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

Il Hoon was so near to me. I could feel his breath. "Wha-a-a-t a-r-e y-o-u ..." I was stuttering. Can you imagine someone you like pinning you to the wall and his face was that near until you can feel his breath. Il Hoon was looking to me with his sharp cold look. "Why do you stuttered that much? Do you nervous?" he asked me.

    "I`m not nervous," I told him with a bit level of confidence. "Then why with your cheeks? They look so reddish. "It is because ..." then he crashed his lips to mine. I couldn`t believe with this. I didn`t do anything. I just stand there with my eyes opened widely. I just don`t understand. He already got a girlfriend.

    He stopped kissing me. "How?" he asked me. I blinked my eyes a few times. "What`s that for?" I asked. He just gave his cool smirk then he went away. "Il Hoon-ah!~" I called his name but he still walked away. Leaving me alone in the class. I touched my lips. It was still warm. My heart was still beating hard.

    I walked slowly. My mind was still thinking about Il Hoon. "---------------!" I heard someone calling my name, so I turned to see. It was Ra Na. "What`s going on?" Ra Na asked. I shook my head. "Nothing, Ra Na. Come on, I`m hungry," I said while taking Ra Na`s hand. "Why do you so hyper?" she asked me. I just said, "Nothing," Ra Na just gave her curious look.

(Author`s POV)

     "Il Hoon hyung, what takes you so long?" Sung Jae asked me. "Teacher Tiffany just gave a warn to me," said Il Hoon. "Anyway, Il Hoon why do you slap --------------?" Eun Kwang asked. "I didn`t mean to slap her. I just want to slap that girl, Ra Na," said Il Hoon. That time, Il Hoon saw you and Ra Na walked into the canteen. "Why with Ra Na?" asked Chang Sub. But Il Hoon was too into looking at you. "YA!!!" Chang Sub punched Il Hoon`s hand a bit hard so he awake from his daydream. 

      "Oh?" Il Hoon responsed. "Why do you want to slap Ra Na?" Hyun Sik asked Il Hoon the same question. "She was annoying. How can she took off my headset? Rude!" said Il Hoon.That time Il Hoon saw you walked with Ra Na. Il Hoon saw Ra Na whispered something to you.

      "Ya! I don`t want to sit there," whispered Ra Na to you. "Why?" you asked. "There`s Il Hoon. He was looking at me weirdly," said Ra Na. So, you looked to where BTOB were sitting. Sung Jae waved at you. "--------------, come. Sit here with us," said Sung Jae to you. "Sung Jae is calling us," you told Ra Na. "I don`t want. I thanked to you already for helping me before Il Hoon slapped me. I don`t want you to help me anymore. So come on. There are empty places there," said Ra Na. "Okay," so I walked away with Ra Na. I just waved to Sung Jae and others. Il Hoon was still looking at Ra Na with his sharp look.

(Your POV)

        I thought that Il Hoon was looking at me. We were already found our place to eat. "Il Hoon was so cruel," said Ra Na. He is? I talked in a deep of my heart. "Oh?" I responed. "Oops! I`m sorry. You like Il Hoon, right?" Ra Na asked me. "Shh!!~ I don`t want anyone to know that I like Il Hoon," I told her. "Sorry," said Ra Na.

        The bell was already rang. "Aish!!" Ra Na pouted. "Why?" I asked when we were on our way to the class. "I hate Music Class. I must be with Il Hoon. I`m afraid he will be slapping me again," said Ra Na. "Just don`t annoy him. Let him be whatever he want," I told her. "You are already lucky, you know?" I asked her. "Why would I be lucky?" she asked me. "Because you have partner for today. Min Hyuk didn`t come to school today. I`ll be practicing alone," I told her. "Yup, you`re right," Ra Na said.

         I was alone and practicing myself. I could see Il Hoon was just hearing his music, leaving Ra Na practicing alone with her annoying face. Ra Na caught me looking at her. She pouted . I just gave her a smile. "It is fine," I said then I continued practicing. Well, it was boring to practice alone.

(Sung Jae`s POV)

         I could see -----------, practicing alone. I hope I could see she was boring. I want to go there but this ... Aish! "Yah! Jung Eun Ji! Can you stop nagging?" I said to my partner, Eun Ji. "Can`t you stop looking at her? I want to practice with you, oppa!~~~~" aish, this girl! I really want to kill her. Stop being cute. "Alright! Sing until your heart come out from your mouth," I said madly. "Oppa!!!~~~ You`re too cruel~~~" I looked at her. "Okay, fine! Just sing!" I said to her. "Okay! Class over! You can come to class after school today." said teacher G.na. "Thank you, teacher!" I said while walking away from Eun Ji. 

(Your POV)

        I was happy because it was time to go home. "------------, I`m so sorry! I can`t walk with you today," Ra Na said. "Why? Do your dad come to pick you up already?" I asked. "Yup!" said Ra Na. "Bye!~" I said while waving to her. "Bye!~" said Ra Na. So, it seems like I walked alone again today. 

        I stopped at the grocery store to buy my favorite Banana Milk. After that, I started to walk again. My watch was showing 5.34 pm already. I am happy already that today there was no extra class. I could rest today. I was almost home then I saw someone was ... erm I`m not sure because they were standing between the houses.

         I didn`t cared at all but then they stopped from their activity. They walked out from the between the houses. I was going to unlock the door. I was going to close the door. Then, my heart stopped. "Il Hoon?" I whispered to myself. Il Hoon was maybe kissing with the same girl that I saw at the club. Il Hoon didn`t saw me. He and his girl just walked away. He put his hand to the girl`s shoulder. He planted a kiss to  that girl`s cheek. I couldn`t breath. My mind just went blank. So what`s the meaning of that kiss earlier? That`s the only question that had in my mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*What do you think about the kiss? Is Il Hoon loving you or not? Want to know, continue reading ^^ lol. Like a real drama. Anyway, please don`t be a silent reader. And please subsribe and comment. If you do that, BTOB will be coming to your house ^^ lol, kidding ^^

And this is my new fanfic ^^ Read it :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/342822/snowy-love-b1a4-you-exo-btob