Thanks God!

Hope is a Dream that never Sleeps

 

I awake when someone just shouted my name. I quickly went out from my bedroom and to find Ra Na was panting tiredly in front of my door.

She was sweating hard. “Are you okay?” I asked worriedly. She was taking a deep breath before she spoke. She gave an ‘okay’ sign.

She gulped her saliva, “I`m sorry!” she said. It had been a few years that we had been contact since the last time she was mad at me.

She came near me and opened her hands like she was ready to be hug by me. I came near with a very big smile on my face.

Suddenly, she slapped me. I was shocked and was going to be mad. “I am so missing you! Why don`t you call me? I really miss you, ___________!” I said.

“You miss me and slap me?” I asked dumbfounded. She chuckled. She gave me her cute eye-smile.

I hugged her tightly. “I can`t breathe!” she was breathing hard. “I don`t care. I am mad at you!” I said jokingly. She kept tapping my back to let go her.

“I don`t want!” I said. I was laughing. Finally I let go and looked at her face with a smirk on my face. “Silly!” she said.

“I am!” I said. “I am the silliest girl in this world!” I admitted. “I am sorry again!” Ra Na sounded serious suddenly.

“Ra Na, you don`t have to! Just pretend that I already know about this … just move on!” I said. Ra Na looked at me.

“I`m dying!” it really took my heart out from my body. I couldn`t breathe. “That was why I did that!” I still couldn`t believe her.

She was always happy and now I know that she was dying. She smiled. “I was kidding, buddy!” she said cutely.

“WHAT?” I asked her. I gave her my angry face. “Wooo!~ I am so afraid right now!” she laughed.

I came near her and tickled her until she laughed hardly. I made her fell because I tickled her.

“___________! Stop it!” she said. “No! Never!” I said.

“___________!” then we both stopped. I looked at the open door and to find Kris.

“Kris!” I said. Ra Na shrieked. I covered . Her eyes were looking at me deeply and fiercely.

“I want to meet you!” he said. I nodded. “Wait for a minute!” I said to Ra Na. She nodded and rolled her eyes slyly but I noticed and gave her a ‘I`m watching you’ sign to her.

 

When I was already out, Kris hugged me. “Kris …” I said. I didn`t understand him. What was this mean …?

“I need to go!” Kris said as he broke that confused hug. “What do you mean?” I asked. He sighed.

“I will be moving to China for some business stuff and stayed there for a few years or more … I don`t know!” I smiled.

I raised my hands and cupped his slender face. He gave a weak smile. “Fine!” I said.

“It seemed like my life is always involving a goodbye stuff!” I said. I tried not to cry.

It was because Kris was always being with me. He always took care of me.

He always understood about my feeling toward Il Hoon. “Come on! Don`t say that! I will be back later or soon!” I was just laughed awkwardly.

“You don`t have to! I already have Ra Na now. Shoo!” I shooed him.

“Go to China!” I said. He was just smiling coolly.

After a few talks, Kris decided to go. “Here!” he gave something.

It was a bracelet. “Wear this if you miss me!” he said. I pouted.

“Okay, Kris!” I said.

 

 

“Who is he?” Ra Na asked. “One of my angel … Do you have any angel?” I asked. She hissed. “Whatever!” she said.

“Oh! I want to explain about things that made me left you!” she looked down to her feet.

“Please … don`t!” I said. “I want to. So, it was all because my mom had an affair with dad`s assistant. Dad knew all about it and so, he wanted to move to Japan and brought me with him! That was why. I don`t want to tell you why I moved to Japan because I was … ashamed with my mom!” she was holding her tears.

“It`s okay!” I said shortly. She was finally crying on my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I miss go to shopping with you!” said Ra Na. She was holding my hand tightly.

“Me too!” I said.

We went to shop many clothes. “I am tired. Come on!” I complained.

Ra Na sighed. “Old lady!” she said. “You are too hyper, Ra Na!” I said.

“Whatever … come on!” I smiled as she said that!

We were just walk pass by some café when someone called my name. Both of us stopped and turned.

I gasped. I thought Ra Na must felt the same. But then I remember, she didn`t know about this.

He came and hugged tightly. I was so blanked. Ra Na let go my hand.

“Il Hoon!” I whispered as I sniffed. It was still the same smell of Il Hoon.

“Yes, it`s me! I am here!” he said. I closed my eyes to enjoy it.

“What with you guys …?” Ra Na asked. “It seemed like it had been a thousand years!” she said.

 “It is!” Il Hoon said as he let go of me. He looked at me with his innocent smile on his face.

“Why are you here?” I asked. “Don`t you get my message?” he asked. “What message?” I asked. “A message that I sent to you!” he said.

Then I remembered. I checked bag and sighed. “I left my phone on my workplace. That was why! But really, why do you come here?” I asked.

He smiled. Then, a nightmare that I had came to me.

“Oh!” then I whispered. I looked down. “Ra Na, come on!” I dragged Ra Na that still didn`t get the scene and left Il Hoon dumbfounded.

“_________!” he called. He took my wrist softly. He made me turned to face him.

He put his lips on mine. It was wonderful but to think about my dream of him last night made me pushed him.

“Why?” he asked me. “Don`t ask me why!” I said. “What is going on really?” Ra Na asked.

“I`ll explain to you later!” I ran with Ra Na and left Il Hoon stood there.

 

 

I decided to get my phone at my workplace. “So, he left you?” Ra Na asked.

I nodded. I was still mad. “And didn`t call you at all?” I nodded. “Mean!” she said.

Well, it sounded all the same to her but at least she got a reason and she told me that she didn`t want to be my friend anymore.

But, Il Hoon. I just don`t know!

“Lay …” I called as I got in. “Another guy!” Ra Na said.

“He`s my boss!” I told her and she nodded with a smile crept on her face.

I looked at her weirdly. “Oh!” said Lay. He smiled and showed his dimple.

He came and hugged. It was a routine to me. Lay was like a brother to me.

Ra Na looked shock. “Oh … you must be here because of your phone, right?” he asked. I nodded.

“Wait a minute!” he said. He ran to the back. “I don`t know you were cheating to Il Hoon …” said Ra Na. “I don`t!” I denied it all.

“Yes, you did!” said Ra Na, she poked my waist. I winced. “He was like a brother to me. Hey, didn` t you like Hyun Sik anymore?” I asked.

She rolled her eyes. “I don`t know. It had been a long time I had not been contact with him!” she said.

Lay came with my phone on his hand. “Here …” he said. He smiled to Ra Na.

I could feel that Ra Na`s nails were digging on my skin. “Ouch!” I winced painfully.

“Sorry …” Ra Na whispered to me. “Your friend?” Lay asked. I nodded.

“Hi, I `m Lay!” he said. “Nice, I am Ra Na!” she was trying too hard to be cute.

Bla … bla … bla … they were having a good time while me was just like intruder between their loveable talk.

“Okay … I think I need to go now!” I was really thankful when Ra Na said that.

“Oh! So fast!” Lay said.  “I know …” Ra Na said.

“Come, ___________!” she dragged. I waved to Lay that smiled to us.

 

“He already got one!” Ra Na said as we already got out from the café.

“I know …” Ra Na turned to me as she heard me. “Why don`t you tell me?” Ra Na hit my hand.

“Why do I have to?” I asked innocently. “Because I was interested, stupid!” she said.

She pouted. “I am so embarrassing right now …” Ra Na kept complaining on our way to my house.

When we got there, “Il Hoon …” I called his name. He turned to look at us.

“Again …” Ra N said. “I get in first … you two … talk nicely! Il Hoon, I am watching you!” then Ra Na got into my house first.

He came to hug but I made him stop. “What is it?” I asked.

“Why do you mad at me?” he asked. I smiled but deep in my heart I felt like wanted to slap his face.

“Why you don`t call me? For at least once a year …?” I said.

“I know … just break up with me, please. I know you already have one while at there. It was impossible to not having one!” I said.

He looked at me seriously. “I don`t have one except for you!” he was trying to convince me …

“Oh!” I said. “So?” I asked.

He sighed. “I know you don`t believe me …”he said.

“Yup! What made you think of me?” I asked. “This!” he took out something from the bag.

“A rabbit?” I asked. He nodded. “Don`t you have one?” he asked.

“I do have one … th- …” then I remember. It meant that I kept one as it was Il Hoon while he kept one as it was me.

“So, this is me?” I asked. He nodded. “Do you still have it?” he asked. I nodded.

I smiled. “So, do you still love me?” I asked. He nodded. “Are you crazy?” he asked.

“Yes, I am crazy. I am crazy over you!” I said confidently before I kissed him on his lips.

“And they live happily ever after …” said Ra Na. She was standing on the door watching us.

 

Last Update for this fanfic.

Huhuhu ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the same time …

Lay was keep thinking about a guy named Il Hoon. “Who`s Il Hoon? Really?” he said.

Then, it was like there was a bulb above his head. “Oh! That was a guy that Kris kept talking about. His rival …” he said with a smile on his face.

 

Kris was busy with his work. “Here, sir!” it was his new secretary. Kris looked up and to find a beautiful angel.

“Are you the new secretary?” he asked. She nodded. She bowed. “I am Kang Sun Hee!” Kris shocked. “Are you Korean?” he asked. She nodded. “But my dad is from here. He is Chinese!” she said.

“Do I know you?” he asked. She smiled. “Yes, we are neighbors before you moved to Korea. Remember, you used to come to my house. It was because your parents are always gone to outstation …” Sun Hee said.

“Oh!” Kris stood up. He finally remembered finally.

He came and hugged her. Sun Hee always took care of him as he was like her brother. Sun Hee always his first love but he decided to forget her as he knew he`ll never got a chance to tell her.

“Kris …” she said. “Do you want to come to lunch with me today?” Kris asked boldly.

She smiled. “Yes … you braver now, huh!” she said.

THE END