You are already gone

Hope is a Dream that never Sleeps

(Your POV)

As everyone has a heart and in everyone's heart there is a feeling that can help us in our life. As my feeling brought me now, I think I am already moved on. It was not because I was a hypocrite person but sometimes we need to understand the situation.

It was been 3 years since Il Hoon left me and went to USA. It wasn't like he left me but the term ... It was the same. Now ... Here I am! I was working on my part time as the waiter at one of Kris's gangster friend, Lay. He was kind person. I was totally shock with his attitude.

"_______, you should leave early today. You have been working hard. Plus, you start early today ... Gina will replace you for tonight," Lay talked to me while I was wiping the table.

I turned my head to the counter where he was counting the money. "Okay, thanks!" I said to him with a smile on my face.

"Do you need a lift?" he asked. I was going to answer him but then, "You don't have to make yourself hard. I am here already ..." I looked to the door and there he was. "Kris Wu ... You are here! I was just kidding early!" Lay said to him.

Kris walked to him and gave him a friendly hug to Lay. "So ... Aren't you going to stand there and listen to us?" asked Kris to me. I smiled and walked to the staf room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Done?" Kris asked me when I got into his car. He already bought a car. Audi-kind of car.

I nodded. "Do you feel comfortable working with Lay?" I looked at him, wondering why would he ask me that question.

"Sure, I am! Why do you ask me?" he was calm.

"It was he was ... Just like me!" at first I wasn't understand what he meant but then, yes I understand!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (author's POV)

Lay was going to close his cafe but then he heard a familiar song. "Gina ... Is it your phone?" Lay asked.

"No!" his cousin answered. "It was ______'s! I think she left it ..." Gina said.

Gina gave to Lay. At first Lay was just letting phone rang but lastly he pick it up.

"Ya _______!" Lay shocked with the voice. "I'm sorry this is not her. She left her phone on her workplace. Call her tomorrow! Thank u!" Lay said before he hung up. "What a kid!" he said.

Then the phone rang again. It was a message this time. 'Meet me at the usual cafe 2morrow morning. I'm back already from US! :p' Lay made a face.

Too immature, Lay thought. It rang again. 'It's my new number. Jung Il Hoon :p' Lay read. He sounded familiar. The name ...

To be continued ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Il hoon is back? Hehehe ... I'm sorry for a very short ep.

But a long hiatus. I was too busy. Enjoy. Thanks for the support and subscribe.