Ra Na!!!!

Hope is a Dream that never Sleeps

*Thank you for subsribe and comment. I`m happy with that. Tomorrow is Christmas Day ^^ Have fun ..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

Monday now! I walked with Ra Na today. "What song will you perform with Min Hyuk oppa?" Ra Na asked me with her puppy eyes. I didn`t understand why she did that. "Why do you ask?" I asked her back. "Well, because I am still not practice anything with Il Hoon," she said. I sighed. "A week more, Ra Na! Why don`t you just tell Il Hoon about the song that you want to perform and just practice by yourself and also Il Hoon. Understand?" I said.  

   "I`m not understand. Too difficult for me to understand," said Ra Na annoyingly. "Choose a song and tell Il Hoon about the song and practice it by yourself. You and Il Hoon practice alone," I tried to explain to make her understand. "Okay! Just like what he want," said Ra Na. "Yup!" I said shortly.

"Il Hoon-ah!" Ra Na called his name. He turned to us. "What?" he asked. "I want to sing 'If you love me' by NS Yoon G ft Jay Park," said Ra Na. Well, I didn`t even cared about their conversation. "So why?" he asked. "Just sing it. Doesn`t even cared," said Il Hoon. "But we are partner!" said Ra Na explode.

   "Ra Na-ah! Calm down," I tried to calm her. "I don`t care! He was rude to me!" said Ra Na madly. Well, maybe she was having her woman`s time now. "But people are looking!" I tried to calm her again. Il Hoon just listening to his music and didn`t even care about Ra Na.

    Ra Na stand up and walked to Il Hoon. She took off Il Hoon`s headset. Il Hoon looked at her with a smirk. He stand up. I was getting worried. "What are you thinking you`re doing?" Il Hoon asked. "What do you think I`m doing?" Ra Na asked. Il Hoon smirked again.

    His hand lift up. So, I stand up and stand in the middle of Il Hoon and Ra Na. A hand just landed on  my cheek. It was hurt. I couldn`t saw anything because I closed my eyes. I took a deep breath. I opened my eyes. The world was spinning. I could see everyone was looking at me.

"Park -------------!" I heard teacher Tiffany`s voice. "Yes?" I said. I looked at Il Hoon. His eyes was opened wide. "Jung Il Hoon!" teacher Tiffany mad. "Why do you slap her?!" teacher Tiffany asked. "No, he wasn`t!" I denied. "I just saw it, -----------!" said teacher Tiffany. "Jung Il Hoon, I see you after class!" said teacher Tiffany.

      Our classes were boring that day. Today, Min Hyuk didn`t go to school. I don`t know why. I was happy to hear the bell rang. It was recess time. "Okay, pass in tomorrow and now you can go to recess. But not Jung Il Hoon!" said teacher Tiffany. "And ---------- too!" added teacher Tiffany.

      "What happen before?" asked teacher Tiffany. "Nothing, teacher!" I told her. I don`t want Il Hoon to be accused guilty. "I am fine, teacher!" I added. "I am already forgive him," I said to teacher Tiffany who look very fierce.

       "You have a pride,------------! So, I want you to slap him back!" said teacher Tiffany. "No need for that," I said shockingly. "Slap him!" said teacher Tiffany. I took a deep breath. I slapped him a very bit hard. "Satisfied?" teacher Tiffany asked me. I breath harder and nodded. "Good! Now, remember Jung Il Hoon ... don`t ever slap anyone from now!" said teacher Tiffany and walked away after that. We bowed to her.

      "Why do you do that?" he asked me. "Oh?" I said. "Stop saying that," said Il Hoon. "For nothing," I told him. I started to walk but then ... he took my hand. "Nothing? Really?!" he asked. I didn`t answer anything. Then ... just for a second, he already pinned me. We were that close. I could feel his breath. 

To be continued ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Curious to know what`s going to happen ... Continue reading ^^ Please subscribe and comment!

~Anyway, please support my new story :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/342822/snowy-love-b1a4-you-exo-btob