❈strawberryps┊ my name is park chanyeol

❈sprinkles of christmas ┊ EXO style

christmas123.png

Title: My Name Is Park Chanyeol

Pairing: Chanyeol/Tao

Word Count: 528

 

 

Chanyeol had never felt this happy in his whole life. Ever. It was just perfect. Christmas was perfect. He dragged his feet faster towards the destination where he was currently heading. The winter night’s cold breath was making his cheeks tingle, he could already feel them getting numb in no time. He loved the feeling of the burning sensation after getting inside to a warm house.

Five more minutes and he was standing in front of his best friend’s house with the excitement rising in his stomach. The door opened immediately after the first knock revealing a happily smiling Baekhyun.

“You are finally here!” The slightly older boy giggled and jumped around. “Merry Christmas Channie~! Come in before you freeze to death.”

Chanyeol laughed a little over his friend’s bouncy behavior before greeting him with a warm hug.

The house was already filled with people when he arrived. Their closest friends; Jongin, Sehun, Joonmyun and Kyungsoo were already there, chatting. Joonmyun had his arms affectionately around his cute but a way taller boyfriend, Sehun. They fitted perfectly together in Chanyeol’s opinion. Well, beside the height difference.

Next to them Kyungsoo was currently making himself comfortable sitting on Jongin’s lap. They were The couple. Everybody envied them and their relationship, even Chanyeol himself. He nodded towards them with one of his trademark grins. It was good to see all of these people close to him together.

In the other corner he could see Kris with his new lover. Yixing if he assumed right. The tiny, dimpled boy was clinging onto the blonde man towering beside him. He seemed kinda lost in Chanyeol’s eyes but he can’t be blamed, he was a newcomer, didn’t know anybody yet. Chanyeol decided not to bother them so he just sent a quick smile towards his giant friend and made his way towards the kitchen. He looked around searching for his best friend who just happened to vanish in a second. It was Bakehyun’s habit. A really annoying one to be honest.

As he roamed around the house he didn’t pay enough attention and bumped into somebody with a low “ow” escaping his mouth. Chanyeol looked up and his apology got stuck in midway. The raven haired boy was gorgeous. His dark eyes like a black hole swallowed Chanyeol up. The plum rosy lips, the tall lean figure, the tanned skin had some kind of spell on the curly haired boy. They mesmerized him.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t look where I was going.” His accent was so cute, that Chanyeol couldn’t hold the small smile tugging on the corner of his lips. He shook his head slightly before answering.

“No, no. No. It was my fault. My apologies.” Chanyeol bowed deeply. The tiny shade of red that appeared on the dark haired one’s cheeks made Chanyeol the happiest person in the house. He was adorable and reminded him of a panda. And he just happened to love pandas. So much.

“My name is Park Chanyeol. Nice to meet you.”

“Huang Zitao. Nice to meet you too.”

When their eyes met both of them knew, this will be the best Christmas they will ever have.

 

Dark Christmas Comments

 

Personal Message:

First of all: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! *-* This drabble was planned in a totally different way but came out like this. I still hope everyone will like it though~ ^^ Have fun during the holidays and get a lot of great presents~~~ *chuu* ^ᴥ^

~strawberryps

 

Lady: Ah~ love at first sight? *A*

collon: chantao... ship them! xD omg I have too much ships rn...