❈fmaXp3rt┊in the presence of snow

❈sprinkles of christmas ┊ EXO style

christmas122.png

Title: In The Presence Of Snow

Pairing: Baekhyun/Kyungsoo

Word Count: 317

 

 

Once upon a time there were two boys. One was slightly small, with very pinchable cheeks and eyes as round as the moon but sparkled like the stars and his lips as plump as a plum. His name was Do Kyungsoo. The other was slightly taller, with a smile that usually reached his eyes and a humor that attracted everyone. His name was Byun Baekhyun.
 


They were walking home together on a cold winter day. Despite the cold, everywhere they looked contained the holiday spirit. Even the weather: the first snowfall of winter had begun. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun looked toward the gray sky, watching frozen crystals fall softly to the world below. Hoping to catch one on his tongue, Kyungsoo reached out to taste. It didn't have any taste but that of water, but it made Kyungsoo's eyes light up anyway. But Kyungsoo instantly retracted, acknowledging how cold it was. He turned to Baekhyun and motioned for them to return home quickly. Colds were more likely to happen if they stayed out for too long.
 


Baekhyun, noticing how cold Kyungsoo seemed, took his scarf and unraveled it. He adjusted it's position, wrapping one of the ends around his neck before approaching young Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was confused until Baekhyun wrapped the other end of his long scarf around the smaller one's neck.
 


Kyungsoo instantly felt warm, but he was still confused and the look on his face glowed with curiosity. Baekhyun only gave him a precious smile, his cheeks moving up and his eyes turning into crescents that light up his entire physique it seemed. Kyungsoo returned his smile with one of his own. He was happy.
 


Baekhyun fitted Kyungsoo's hand with his own, swinging them back and forth like a child and Kyungsoo followed suit, reliving childhood memories of playing in the snow with friends on a crisp cold day. They walked home together, warm, happy, innocent.

 

Dark Christmas Comments

 

Personal Message:

baeksoo, my exo otp <3 I just think that baeksoo sharing a scarf and keep each other warm is cute and fluffy. And Happy Holidays~ stay warm~

~fmaXp3rt
 

Lady: sobbing. wailing. crying. and drowning in BaekSoo feels ;n; I can picture the scene perfectly in my head and they look so perfect together *u*

collon: omg baeksoo... reading this make me feels warm and content :)