❈lovefaith┊..somewhat a love story

❈sprinkles of christmas ┊ EXO style

christmas123.png

Title: ..somewhat a love story

Pairing: Luhan/Kyungsoo

Word Count: 1,186

 

It was love at first sight, when Kyungsoo saw him sprawled face-first on the snow in front of his doormat.

Cue the boxes of presents slipping off his grasp and gracefully hit Luhan square on his head, earning a very inhuman loud growl.

He remembered Joonmyeon-hyung running out of the house in a decent state of panic when he heard the noise, worried questions bombarding him (What happened?? Did you hurt yourself? I told you to let me take them! Why are you so damn stubborn—Kyungsoo? Kyungsoo-yah? Kyungie? I’m sorry I yelled at you. Kyungsoo? Sweetheart? Are you okay?)—questions he never responded to for he couldn’t quite take his eyes off the poor boy currently lying at his feet.

Jongin and Sehun stumbled through the door a mere moment later, startled as they could afford with mouth full of cakes their lovely hyung just baked. They babbled non-stop to the awestruck Kyungsoo, (Hyung!!! What did Joonmyeon-hyung do this time?? Ew, Jongin-hyung stop spitting on my face! Hyung, why aren’t you answering me? Joonmyeon-hyung! What have you done to my hyung??!)

… until Jongin shrieked. He jumped into Sehun’s arms, one leg caught by the younger boy and the other one dangling around his waist, a finger flailing towards the breathing corpse right in front of their very peaceful house. (A DEAD BODY! OH MY GOD! I’M TRAUMATIZED! WHAT IF IT TURNS INTO A ZOMBIE!! SHOOT! IT’S GONNA EAT ME, ISN’T IT?!! SAVE ME SEHUNNA!!!)

Joonmyeon slapped the kid hard on his back, hushing him to a dumb silence and nimbly squatted down to help the not-dead-body and obviously not-stranger before him.

It was somewhat horrifyingly creepy for Sehun and Jongin when Joonmyeon led the unconscious surprisingly-pretty boy into their living room (believing their oldest hyung just dragged a corpse into their life) … and their dearest hyung, Kyungsoo, just couldn’t stop staring.

 

Dark Christmas Comments

A frenzied and wild mass-control later, everyone finally settled down with harmony. By the time those long lashes fluttered open, Sehun and Jongin had finally stopped screaming zombies! but Kyungsoo wouldn’t step any inch closer to the weirdly-introduced new friend.

Turned out Luhan was Joonmyeon’s one of college friends, sharing the same departments—the boring Business management—and taking internships at the same company too. The supreme first question about how he ended up there in the pile of snow was answered with a lousy grin behind warm puffs of hot cocoa.

“Erhm… I got lost while searching for your address, Joon-ah… and well, ah… I may or may not eat since yesterday, I forgot to stock up my groceries by the way, so I got kinda hazy. Thank God I passed out in front of your house, eh?”, his smile was crooked, silly and reckless as Joonmyeon nagged at him (You have a cellphone, you freak! Why didn’t you call me? What if you never found my address? I might hate you but I never wanted you to die! And you could’ve died out there from hypothermia! Why are you laughing!! I’m not joking, LUHAN! STOP GIGGLING!)

Kyungsoo scowled, he’d been listening to the quartet’s conversation from the kitchen’s doorway, refusing to share the tight seat his brothers were currently occupying.

What a careless bum. He softly snorted. Luhan caught him openly mocking but he gave him the sweetest smile along with gorgeous creases at the corner of his eyes. Dummy, he rejected the offer of friendship, looking away defiantly.

Luhan pouted, at loss of what could’ve made Kyungsoo disliked him (err, no way Kyungsoo’d hate him this early, right?). He’d imagined Joonmyeon’s second brother would be cuter and sweeter than his hyung just by looking at hundreds of photos Joonmyeon kept of him (and showed off to the whole world, mind you), and also by having a quick glimpse at the boy when he once upon a time picked Joonmyeon up from the office.

Thus, even heaven would argue about the treatment he was having now, there was no rational way in this life could such an angelic Kyungsoo (or Joonmyeon dramatically said so) act indifferent to a poor stranger, especially a poor stranger who was actually his brother’s friend and might or might not have some tingling feelings on his hands when he was thinking about him.

Dark Christmas Comments

Joonmyeon told him to make himself comfortable only to leave him there with the one and only currently-mean-Kyungsoo, because apparently Joonmyeon doted on Kyungsoo too much to trust him with the very boxes that fell on his head earlier. And… the oldest hyung just had to torture our noisy twins by bringing them along with him, separating them from their precious hyung. (YOU EVIL! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO TAKE US AWAY FROM KYUNGSOO-HYUNG!! KYUNGSOO HYUNG NEEDS US!! LET US GOOO—ooh, milkshakes! Look Jonginnie! Joonmyeon hyung has milkshakes!)

Well… that took us to a whole new scene, where Luhan was awkwardly standing a meter away from the kitchen, lost of what to do but scratching at his neck.

“Um… anything I can help you with?”, he managed to ask politely, aware of Kyungsoo’s judging stare at him.

Kyungsoo shook his head vigorously, maybe a bit too energetic that he bumped his head to the nearest upper-cabinet.

“OUCH!”

The spot of pain was gently rubbed, and even in his distracted thoughts, Kyungsoo knew it wasn’t his own hand that touched the top of his head with soothing motions.

He—somewhat alarmed— looked up and found two doe eyes full of cares and lips which kept chanting out coos. It amazed him, the speed of which Luhan used to sprint towards him, mere moments and faster than his own reflex.

“Erm… hyung… I’m okay, so—“

Luhan hushed him and affectionately cupped him on the cheeks, tilting his face upwards, “You should be careful. I’ve just began to have fond memories of Christmas starting last year, we don’t want to crush that with you being in pain, do we?”, he spoke in the fairest voice, murmuring so close near Kyungsoo’s lips… secretly denying the wants to add that his very fond memories was all about this sweet being in front of him.

Kyungsoo gulped down, his heartbeats skipped oh so many times, “Hyung…”, he seemed to abuse the word, when just a while ago, he refused to use it on him, persisting on the much hateful Luhan-sshi.

Luhan crooned, “Joonmyeon resents me for this, you know… he kept telling me ‘NO’ everytime I tried to come over.”

Kyungsoo’s fingers, accidentally on purpose, started threading at the end of Luhan’s shirt, “…why?”,

Luhan blinked in surprise, “Oh, he never told you—Ah! Of course he would never tell…”, he suddenly laughed, the sound bounced off against the wall, heartwarming and endearing.

He gazed back at Kyungsoo, thumb caressing the boy’s adorable cheek, sending shivers down the younger’s spine.

“He was afraid I’d take his brother away from him.”, Luhan chuckled.

Kyungsoo frowned, “What? Why would he—oh”, he stopped mid-sentence realizing the looks Luhan sent him.

The blush that followed was too simply charming and perfect for a story of ever after.

-END... (no way, you seriously think Joonmyeon, and the brats would let Luhan take their Kyungsoo away...? *smirks)

 

Dark Christmas Comments

Personal message:
do enjoy the somewhat fabulous romance of our cuties, would you? or I'll hunt you down and slay you! XDXD

~lovefaith
 

Lady: I really love, love, love Suho, Jongin and Sehun here. Overprotective of their Baby Soo ;u; I like. And RARE PAIRING KYUNGHAN <3