❈Oh_My_Hogod┊love and latte (with whipped cream)

❈sprinkles of christmas ┊ EXO style

christmas123.png

Title: Love and Latte (with whip cream)

Pairing: Kris/Luhan

Word Count: 1,177

 

Wufan tapped his long fingers against the marble countertop, waiting for Joonmyun, the manager, to open up the café. He took a quick glance at the familiar surroundings, the place he worked for almost an year. He sighed and fixed his black apron.

“Why so down?” Chanyeol, the happy virus barista asked. He leaned over and poked the older man’s cheek causing Wufan to swat his hand away.

“It’s a week before Christmas! Have some holiday spirit, hyung!” Chanyeol exclaimed.

Wufan just rolled his eyes and said, ”For a guy who lives alone in a single apartment room, I don’t think I have much ‘holiday spirit’.” putting air-quotations around ‘holiday spirit’.

“God, he sounds like a grumpy old grandpa again.” Baekhyun, the cute waiter, whispered to Chanyeol while passing by. Wufan shot a glare at Baekhyun, who stuck his tongue out back at him.

“You know, he’s right. You should go find yourself a girlfriend or boyfriend.” Chanyeol replied.

Wufan turned to him and asked, “Do you even know if I’m gay or not?”

“I’ve seen you staring at Baekhyun’s time to time. Don’t think I didn’t notice those stuff.”

Wufan felt his face warm up to a blush and heard Baekhyun yelling, “YOU ERT!”, from the kitchen.

Before anything can get out of hand, Joonmyun came out from the storage room with the keys to unlock the doors.

“Guys, get into place! Time to work!” Joonmyun called out.

Jongin, Kyungsoo, Yixing, Tao and Sehun came out from the lounge room and went to their correct station; Jongin and Sehun to the entrance to greet the customers and Kyungsoo and Yixing to the kitchen. Wufan took his place behind the cash register next to Tao and placed a small smile on his face because he’s been told by Joonmyun that, “Smile more! You’re scaring away our customers.”

A few minutes pasted by and a few people started coming in. “Good morning and welcome!” chimed Jongin and Sehun in unison. A few school girls giggled and started gossiping about which one was more handsome.

The day went by slowly, noticing the usual things happening. Jongin trying to flirt with all the pretty girls and getting scolded by Kyungsoo, Yixing almost losing his balance while holding a tray filled with desserts and Sehun falling asleep half way through work.

There was a poke to Wufan’s side that startled him. He turned around and saw Tao. “Hey, can you take the next order? Yixing dropped the sack of flour in the back room and it’s all over the floor. I’m going to go help him, kay?” Wufan nodded and turned back to the customer that appeared and almost regret that he did. A gorgeous boy, who looked as if he was 17, stood in front of him with doe eyes and milky complexion. Oh lord, if he can just grab that boy by the shirt and push him up until the nearest wall and --

“Excuse me. Can I make my order?” the doe eyed boy spoke, pulling Wufan away from this inappropriate thought about the possibly younger male.

“Uhh… Y-Yeah. What would you like?”

The other pondered for a moment before speaking up. “I want the Gingerbread Latte!”

“That’s my favorite for the holidays… Would you like whip cream on top?”

The other nodded his head and replied, “Lots please!”

Wufan pulled out a cup and asked, “May I get your name?

“Luhan.”

Wufan scribble his name down on his cup and tried to remember it. Luhan Luhan Luhan Luhan Luhan…..

He passed the cup to Chanyeol for him to make the coffee. While waiting, Wufan stole quick glances at Luhan, their eyes locked for a few seconds when Wufan got caught staring for a bit too long and Luhan shyly looking away with a blush on his face.

When the latte was done, Wufan called out Luhan’s name. The other came over and Wufan handed him his coffee, purposely brushing his fingers along Luhan’s.

“T-Thank you.”

“No problem. Have a good day.”

After Luhan paid and walked out of the café, Wufan slumped over on the counter and groaned.

“That went so smooth, Wufan~” Jongin chuckled, sarcastically.

“Shut up.”

“Have a nice day~” Jongin mimicked Wufan.

“Shut. Up.”

“Damn. You looked like you were about to devour him and—OW!”

Wufan kicked Jongin in the shin.

 

Dark Christmas Comments

 

 

The week passed decently and now it’s Christmas Eve. Luhan has been coming in everyday for the past week, ordering the same drink. And every day, Wufan would learn something new about Luhan since he found out Luhan is a forgetful person and sometimes leave his wallet, phone, or even his bag here. Wufan knows that Luhan is currently 22 years old (thank god!), born in Beijing, and works at a night club as a singer.

Wufan looked at the clock and sighed. It’s almost 10 AM and Luhan is usually here around 9:30 AM. (It’s not like Wufan keeps the time when Luhan comes in… it’s not…)

“You’re looking upset again. You haven’t been like that for this whole week! What got you upset?” Tao asked.

Before Wufan can even answer, Chanyeol cuts in. “It’s not what got him upset, it’s what got him happy!”

“What?”

“You know that guy that would usually come in at this time? Lohan? Luhun? Lu-something?”

Tao nodded and Wufan scoffed.

“Yeah, that’s what has been keeping him up.”

“And I think he’s coming now…” Tao said, nodding his head at the door.

Wufan looked up at the entrance and saw Luhan burst through the doors, his face colored with a light pink. It looked as if he had ran here.

Luhan walked to the counter and gave Wufan a small smile.

“You’re late.” Wufan said, absent mindedly.

“S-Sorry?” Luhan gave him a confused look.

Wufan just shook his head and said, “Never mind.”

Luhan nodded slowly and continued the state his order. “I want a –“

“Gingerbread Latte with extra whip cream.”

Luhan had a cute surprised expression on his face.

“What? You ordered that this whole week.” Wufan answered his unasked question.

“Yeah… I did.” Luhan said. He muttering something else under his breath, but Wufan only caught the words “you”, “like”, and “it”. Wufan smiled a bit.

Chanyeol gave the latte to Wufan, which he gave to Luhan.

“Thank you.” Luhan said softly before handing him a couple of dollars.

“You’re welcome. And see you tomorrow, Luhan!” Wufan called out when Luhan walked out the door with a wave.

Wufan looked at the money that Luhan handed him and noticed a white piece of paper that stuck out of it.

Must be something he forgot.

He pulled the paper out and unfolded it. A few numbers was written neatly upon it and it took a few seconds for Wufan to realize it’s a phone number and a few other seconds to realize its Luhan’s. Oh. Oh…

A grin appeared on Wufan’s face when he tucked the piece of paper into his pocket.

Maybe I won’t spend the holidays alone this year.

 

Dark Christmas Comments

Personal Message:

MERRY KRISTMAS! Ehehehe~ I've always wanted to write a fluffy Cafe!au, so I did ^^ And my Krishan feels <3<3 Just.. uhh ;A;

~Oh_My_Hogod

 Lady: MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU ALL  8) And yes, enjoy the four chapters me and my wifeu will be posting today~