❈realeyes┊merry christmas

❈sprinkles of christmas ┊ EXO style

christmas123.png

Title: Merry Christmas

Pairing: Chanyeol/Baekhyun/Kris

Word Count: 648

 

chanyeol leans down and rubs noses with the elder before glancing at the clock. it's 9:35 p.m. kris still isn't home.

there's a small lump in chanyeol's throat and he swallows it down. however, baekhyun catches it quickly and pecks chanyeol's cheek. "he'll come home chanyeol."

suddenly, there's a loud clanging noise and a stifled yelp from the master bedroom. chanyeol's eyes widen comically. "is that...santa?"

baekhyun looks just as surprised but stands up, chanyeol following right behind him. they tiptoe their way over the the bedroom and open the door. kris stands there in nothing but sweatpants, putting the lamp back on the table. and chanyeol can't help it when he runs forward and tackles kris into a hug, mindlessly sobbing. "h-h-hyung! y-you're home!"

baekhyun jumps into the hug too and before they know it, the both of them are crying and kris is smiling softly. chanyeol sheepishly pulls away from the hug to wipe his tears away. kris smiles because he's just so cute. baekhyun is still crying softly and kris gently pats his head of soft hair. chanyeol leans in to the hug, curling up next to kris. kris pecks chanyeol's forehead and baekhyun's head.

"merry christmas."

 

 

'dear santa,

both me and baekhyunnie have been good boys this year in hopes of getting out wish granted. and I know baekhyunnie wants the same thing that I want and that's for kris to come home and spend christmas with us, even if he comes home late. please make sure kris travels okay and that he doesn't get wet. he doesn't like that.

love,

chanyeollie and baekhyunnie

p.s. I hope the cookies are okay. kyungsoo hyung came over and helped us make them. you should probably give him a gift too.

p.p.s. the fire is on, so be careful. I also left a cookie shaped like a reindeer for your reindeer. don't tell them, but rudolph is my favorite.'

 

 

 


kris hasn't smiled this much for a long time and when he looks back at baekhyun and chanyeol who are still sleeping away, he can't help it when his heart beats faster. he's about to wake them up and join them but decides not to. it'd be better to change.

 

Dark Christmas Comments

 

there's something digging into his side.

chanyeol blinks wearily and awakens with baekhyun's elbow in his side. suddenly, baekhyun makes a little yelping noise like a puppy and chanyeol giggles. "baekhyunnie hyung, wake up," he whispers.

baekhyun turns to chanyeol and opens his eyes very, very slowly before letting a small smile unravel. "hi chanyeollie."

there's the sound of keys jingling, locks turning, and finally, the door opens. kris slips his shoes off and just stands there for a little, taking in his house that he's been gone from for two weeks. he's about to call out, "I'm home!" but he can see the fire in the living room and wants to surprise his boyfriends. all of the lights are off so that the fire is the only light in any of the rooms. kris drops his briefcase off near the door and tugs his tie loose. his foot steps are muffled by the carpet and before he knows it, he's in the living room. however, the sight that he sees makes him stop. there's a warm mass of gooey icky stuff growing in his stomach and kris just can't help but smile.

both baekhyun and chanyeol are curled up together and sleeping soundly on the large couch. there's a christmas tree that wasn't there before and it's all decorated with ornaments and lights and there's even an angel on the very top. the table in front of the fireplace has a plate of cookies and a glass of milk and kris creeps forward to read the little card in front of the plate.

 

Dark Christmas Comments

Personal Message:

please enjoy the chanbaekris feels. this ot3 if totally forgotten about. I hope they bring you christmas joy and fluff!

~realeyes

 

Lady: That's sweet *u* Fluffy fluff fluff ChanBaeKris <3 Merry Christmas!

collon: omg it's so cuteeeee >.< sure brings a lot of fluff in the air rn~