❈star_baeks┊modern family

❈sprinkles of christmas ┊ EXO style

christmas122.png

TITLE: Modern Family

PAIRING: Chanyeol/Kyungsoo

WORD COUNT: 849 words

 

 

“I think we should name him Chan Soo. Chan from Chanyeol and Soo from Kyungsoo,” Chanyeol beams at his own suggestion.

 

Kyungsoo looks slightly appalled before furrowing his eyebrows and shaking his head. “No.”

Chanyeol pouts and crosses his arms. “Why not – I think it’s brilliant.”

Kyungsoo chuckles to himself as he stared at the adorable toddler that was in his arms. “You think everything is brilliant, Channie,” Kyungsoo points out and Chanyeol snorts, eye twitching slightly – there was no denying in that. “I know you really want to name him Chan Soo but he looks more like a Baekhyun than a Chan Soo.” Kyungsoo states and said toddler giggle as he began shoving his own fingers in his mouth, on them messily.

“Ba- Bacon – as in those pieces of meat that is slab with huge amount of salts?” Chanyeol asks with an incredulous gasp, widening his eyes at the incredulity of it all. Kyungsoo reaches one hand to pat his boyfriend’s cheek lovingly.

“You tried, Channie,” Kyungsoo giggles to himself when Chanyeol rolled his eyes in feign annoyance but proceeds to trap his Baby Soo in his arms, making sure not to squish the toddler. Back against Chanyeol’s chest, Kyungsoo leans in to the embrace. “Baekhyun: Baek because his skin is so fair and hyun because I hope he grows up in to a virtuous young man.” Kyungsoo smiles at said toddler.

Chanyeol hums as he looked down at the toddler— Baekhyun. Baekhyun was staring at him with beady eyes and cheeks that just scream out to be pinched. And pinched he did – his parents always said he had the curiosity of a cat. Expecting baby Baekhyun to cry, Chanyeol was not prepared to see the little toddler holding his finger and starts gnawing on it.

“Aww,” Kyungsoo dismissed the fact that Chanyeol had just pinched their baby’s cheek and instead begins to coo at how adorable baby Baekhyun was. His heart was about to burst with a feeling that he could not explain. He knew how his Chanyeol had felt about adoption but seeing as Chanyeol was warming up to Baekhyun (in his own ways) made Kyungsoo feel really warm and proud.

Chanyeol scrunches up his nose. “Baekhyun-ah, this is unhygienic.” Chanyeol says as he tries to pry his fingers from the toddler’s mouth but Baekhyun merely gurgles around the finger, making Kyungsoo giggle. Sighing in defeat, Chanyeol lets the baby hold on to his finger and he leans down until his chin touches his Kyungsoo’s head.

The qualms he had about Chanyeol not liking Baekhyun disappeared instantaneously. “Thank you for keeping the end of your bargain, Channie,” Kyungsoo murmured as he pressed his lips on the toddler’s head. Said toddler dropped the fingers in his mouth and turned to place a wet hand on Kyungsoo’s cheek, making him giggle.

Chanyeol merely smile and fits their mouth together (mindful not to go overboard because he really did not want to soil baby Baekhyun’s innocence – he will never get to hear the end of it from Kyungsoo). Chanyeol threads his fingers into Kyungsoo’s hair when the smaller man kissed back, sweet and gentle.

When a loud yawn and a whimper that quite resembles a wounded puppy resounded throughout the room, Kyungsoo immediately pulls away from the kiss that makes his legs feel weak and causes the butterflies in his stomach to race. “Is baby Baekhyun tired?” Kyungsoo murmurs to the sleepy toddler. Chanyeol chuckles at Kyungsoo’s slightly out of breath voice and released the hold that he had on Kyungsoo’s waist.

“Put him to bed; we need to sleep too.” Chanyeol points out – they have had a really long day. Kyungsoo stares at Chanyeol before looking at Baekhyun. The toddler was now leaning against Kyungsoo’s shoulder; head snuggled in the crook of Kyungsoo’s neck with a thumb in his mouth. “It’s been a long day, baby.” Chanyeol states and Kyungsoo nodded his head before pressing a quick kiss on Chanyeol’s lips and escaped to Baekhyun’s room.

Chanyeol changed in to his pajamas and quickly settled in to the bed. He did not have to wait long – two minutes later, Kyungsoo walked inside their bedroom with the baby monitor. Kyungsoo placed the baby monitor on to their night stand before changing his clothes. Once he has finished changing, Kyungsoo happily slips into the warm embrace of Park Chanyeol.

Chanyeol pulls Kyungsoo until he is half-laying on top of his body. Kyungsoo giggles and wraps his arms around his boyfriend’s body. “Thank you for everything, Channie.” Kyungsoo murmurs as he looks up at Chanyeol. Chanyeol grins widely – eyes twitching.

“I love you, Kyungsoo.” Chanyeol says after a few minutes of staring at each other. The blush that spread on his baby Soo’s face made him grin widely. He placed a kiss on his Kyungsoo’s forehead and shifted the smaller man’s body so that he was spooning Kyungsoo. “Good night, baby.”

Kyungsoo reaches over to switch off the lamp and places his hands on Chanyeol’s hands that are on top of his stomach. “Good night, Chanyeol hyung, love you too.”

 

Dark Christmas Comments

 

PERSONAL MESSAGE:

…since I don’t really quite know anyone here, shout out goes to all the ChanSoo shipper (and ChanSooBaek shippers!) and have a joyful Christmas. And to you, wonderful author for holding this project! :) 

~star_baeks

 

Lady: CHANSOO HAPPY FAMILY. Baby! Baek <3 Now Chanyeol has to take care of two babies *u* MERRY CHRISTMAS~!