❈arroww┊ my teddy

❈sprinkles of christmas ┊ EXO style

christmas123.png

Title: My Teddy

Pairing: Kris/Baekhyun & santa!Chanyeol

Word Count: 377

 

 

On the morning of Christmas, the vocalist still in his deep slumber. He nuzzles his head into the warm source as it is comforting. His eyes flutter open and he tilts his head a little. In front of him is not a teddy that he has wished for but a face that is quite familiar. He realised that he is encircled by two arms and immediately let a sudden scream.
 


“Whoa~! Hyung, what are you doing here?!” Startled with the position he had with Kris, Baekhyun wiggles to get out from Kris hug. He looks down; noticing something weird about his hyung.

"What’s up with bear pajama, hyung?!"

Kris slowly leans closer towards the younger and gives Baekyun a quick peck on his nose. Baekhyun’s eyes go wide and mouth falls open slightly.

“Shut up before I kiss your lips.”

 

 


At the kitchen 10 people are eating their breakfast silently when a lanky boy claps his hands to attract others' attention.

 

"I'm happy that Baekhyun and Wufan hyung have got their gift. I am their Santa!" Chanyeol beams as he heard Baekhyun’s scream from his shared bedroom.
 


Jongdae rolled his eyes, "No, you are not. You are an Elf, Chanyeol." The others nodded without sparing a glance toward the said man.
 


"Yeah, just look at hyung pointy ears, large eyes and oh! The way you jumping around like a kid got his lollipop." Chanyeol huffs and shoots the maknae with his glare like it will kill him.
 


"I should get my gift for your next." The others just shrug it off; they just want to spend their Christmas morning peacefully.
 


"If I didn't read Baekhyun's letter, he wouldn't have gotten his teddy. Guys, don’t ignore me! " Chanyeol flails his hands to grab his group members whom have finished their breakfast and are starting to leave the whining happy virus.

 



Dear Santa,


I wish I can have huge comfy teddy bear to be there for me when I’m alone, when I need support, ro hear my stories, to hug me when I need comfort and teddy that will never hurt me. I wish it will be beside me whenever I open my eyes. I promise to take care of it with all my heart.
 

Thank you Mr. Santa.

 

Dark Christmas Comments

 

 

PERSONAL MESSAGE:

this was written in rush because the plot keep changing and tadah~ the result wasn't good at all. ==; hoping there's some krisbaek out there. thanks to xLadySakurax for doing the collaboration. ;)

~arroww

 

Lady: Aw, shucks. You're welcome too dear :) I'm glad you participated as well! CHANYEOL, THE TROUBLEMAKER /plays TroubleMaker

Collon: nawww krisbaek~ xD this is my second OTP >///< thanks for making such a nice drabble authornim ^^