❈xLadySakurax┊little reindeer

❈sprinkles of christmas ┊ EXO style

christmas122.png

Title: Little Reindeer

Pairing: Kai/Kyungsoo/Baekhyun

Word Count: 1.287

 

 

Kyungsoo can feel little sparks of fireworks when Jongin’s lips meet his, the hot tongue sliding into his cavern and touching his own tongue. It makes Kyungsoo feel a little lightheaded because in his whole nineteen years of living, he has never kissed anyone like this. Is this some sort of magic? Kyungsoo mewls into the kiss, his tiny toes curling up in pleasure and legs trembling that had Jongin smiling into the kiss.

The doe eyed male squeaks when another warm hand moved down to cup his firm bottom but he knows it isn’t Jongin because the latter had both hands around his face, holding him securely for a deeper kiss. The kiss becomes hotter, a battle of tongues and swapping of saliva ally that had Kyungsoo whining and gasping for oxygen desperately. Jongin’s expert tongue is sweeping inside of Kyungsoo’s cavern, marking each and every crevice.

 

“Such a cute bushy tail, little reindeer.” Another raspy voice chuckles from behind Kyungsoo while playing with the bushy tail attached onto Kyungsoo’s tail bone. “You’re definitely born for cosplay, Kyunggie.” Baekhyun’s index finger trails downwards from the fake tail to Kyungsoo’s , squeezing the clothed bottom.

 

Jongin tilts his face for a better angle of kissing his lover, Kyungsoo’s tongue and capturing his delicious moans. His hand curls up into Kyungsoo’s hair softly, pulling the doe eyed male’s head backwards slowly and breaking the kiss. It’s supposed to be rough, but Kyungsoo thinks Jongin is very gentle with him tonight. With a growl, Jongin’s thick lips move south, and leaving love bites on Kyungsoo’s flawless skin. With every bite and nip, Kyungsoo whimpers louder and louder.

 

“Jongin..if you leave so many marks, I won’t be able to cover them up tomorrow.” Kyungsoo weakly protests, running his hands freely over Jongin’s tanned skin on his back. “And must I wear this thing on my head?” The fair skinned boy pouted, the hairband with attached antlers of a reindeer (courtesy of an ingenious Baekhyun).

 

“You should because you look cute wearing that, Kyunggie.” Baekhyun squeezes the doe eyed male’s waist to gain his attention which earned him a playful glare from Kyungsoo. “Plus, the collar is a free gift. It comes along with the tail and the hairband.”  His eyes twinkle with mischief and naughtiness as he kissed him straight on Kyungsoo’s red swollen lips. Kyungsoo is so not happy with this ‘arrangement’ and shows his trademark frowny face at Baekhyun, instantly shooting down Baekhyun’s sly smile.

“Please stop making that face.” Baekhyun’s finger comes up to flick on Kyungsoo’s red nose. No, they didn’t paint Kyungsoo’s noise. It’s just red (mainly because Kyungsoo’s just that prone to blushing). “Because you’re so freaking adorable, it makes me want to do bad things to you.” A smirk laces Baekhyun’s bow lips when Kyungsoo’s face turns into a pretty shade of pink.

 

Kyungsoo whines and rubs his nose. “Byun Baekhyun, I hate you – ouch!” The smaller male yelps when Jongin bites hard on the juncture between his neck and shoulder, then the tanned male hums in satisfaction as he les the skin there softly until a purplish colour appears on Kyungsoo’s milky complexion. Ah, such a beautiful love bite.

 

Honestly, Kyungsoo thinks he’s had enough of the antics planned by these two (gorgeous) dorks who’ve been in a three year relationship with him. Yes, they’re handsome and good-looking, very charming (in and out of bed) and kind towards him except for that one time during their second anniversary, Kyungsoo’s become the victim of their plaything and no, he doesn’t want a repeat of that anymore because it took him a whole week to heal completely and walk properly.

 

Most importantly, his boyfriends love him very dearly. Kyungsoo doesn’t need words for reassurance, just by judging their actions it would be more than enough. Action speaks louder than words. Still, it’s nice to hear sweet ‘I love you’s coming from Jongin and Baekhyun lips (the very same ones Kyungsoo love to eat on, no he did not just admit that).

 

And here’s his first boyfriend, Kim ing Jongin, the man eater (cannibal!) who just bit him (like he was eating a drumstick) a few seconds ago. The tanned male has the nerve to actually laugh at Kyungsoo’s red fuming face.

 

How dare he!

The steam of smoke is condensing out of Kyungsoo’s ears by now as his face turns redder. The doe eyed male blinks, tears of frustration actually threatening to burst out any second. Kyungsoo hisses and shoves a chuckling Jongin off him, beating the taller male’s chest repeatedly with his small fist. “Kim Jongin, you no-heart-bad-excuse of a boyfriend!”

 

“Kyunggie – ow – Kyungsoo –ouch – Hyung ah!” Jongin winces between his words as he tries to stop his angry (but still cute, he thinks) looking boyfriend from hitting him. Don’t judge Kyungsoo’s size, he hits pretty hard. A confused Jongin gives a pleading look to the smirking Baekhyun for help.

 

The eyeliner male makes a ‘tsk’ sound at Jongin before intruding them. “Hey, baby. Why’re you hitting Jongin?” Baekhyun crawls up behind the blabbering pink faced Kyungsoo, pulling his hands away from Jongin. “Even if he deserves it, you shouldn’t do that.” Baekhyun drags a mumbling Kyungsoo in his lap and pets the fake antlers while cooing into his lover’s ears. He ignores the protest of ‘hey!’ from Jongin.

 

“You Byuntae.” Red faced Kyungsoo turns his head around and flicks Baekhyun’s forehead very painfully. “You’re not any better than he is. It’s your fault I have to wear this – thing!” Kyungsoo’s hands keep flailing around and motioning to himself, eyes round and lips jutting out.

 

Jongin feels like laughing because his Kyungsoo is torn between crying and laughing at his situation. He spots the purple skin and mentally chides himself for being inconsiderate towards his lover. Sighing, the tanned male shuffles up to the doe eyed male who’s glaring at him like a disgruntled kitten (or in this case, reindeer).

 

“I’m sorry, hyung.” Guilt is written all over Jongin’s face as he thumbs the purpling bruise on Kyungsoo’s neck. Jongin shivers, glad that Kyungsoo’s eyes have somewhat brightened up and he couldn’t keep the silly grin off his own face right now. “How about I make this up to you tonight? Let’s watch a Pororo Christmas episode!”

 

Kyungsoo opens his mouth, ready to squeal ‘YES!’ but then he remembers that he’s supposed to be sulking now. So, the doe eyed male warily eyes Jongin and crosses his arms, shaking his head. If Jongin is a puppy, his ears would’ve flop down and cue the cute puppy whimpers. But no, Kyungsoo is strong.

 

Baekhyun apologizes by kissing Kyungsoo’s ear turning the skin a flushing pink. “Forgive me, Kyunggie. How about honey coated popcorns?” He suggests, rubbing Kyungsoo’s waist. “I’ll make them for you. I know you love them.”

“Yeah. And also hot chocolate, hyung!” Jongin chirps, eyes twinkling and clutching Kyungsoo’s hand into his own. “It’s your favourite!”

“I’ll get our comfy blankets and we can cuddle when we’re watching Pororo.” Baekhyun is probably grinning behind his words.

 

Kyungsoo blinks. He stares at the puppy eyes that Jongin is giving him. He turns around to see Baekhyun’s imploring yet boyish grin. He knows he has lost this round. Damn, his know-it-all boyfriends! Too smart for their own good. The two of them probably team up to knock Kyungsoo’s defences down since they know all of his weaknesses.

 

Fine. But I get the largest cup of hot chocolate!” Kyungsoo jumps off the bed and bounces into the living room, unaware of the hungry eyes staring at his curvy and the swishing reindeer tail. “And I’m taking these off once I get into my kitchen.” Cue the sad groans from his erted boyfriends.

 

Dark Christmas Comments

Personal message:

Hay guise C: I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Here's the KaiSooBaek cosplay I promised :3 No though but the y-ness there should be enough /bricked

~xLadySakurax