❈nikkisolove┊shy little panda

❈sprinkles of christmas ┊ EXO style

 christmas122.png

Title: Shy Little Panda

Pairing: Tao/Kyungsoo, ninja! Xiuhan even more ninja! Krisyeol

Word Count: 1,312

 

 

Kyungsoo was creeped out.
No.
Kyungsoo was downright scared less.
Every time he looked back, he’d find a head of dark raven locks peeking out slightly from behind the door leading into the library he was currently sitting in. The same head of raven head he saw at the coffee shop, and at the bus stop and in the bathroom at school.
“Byun Baekhyun you better help me!” Kyungsoo whispered harshly as he chewed on the middle of his pencil.
Baekhyun shot him a sympathetic look yet shrugged indifferently.

“I don’t know. I think it’s kind of cute. Our little Kyungsoo has a secret admirer. Maybe you should go and talk to him.”
Kyungsoo stared incredulously at Baekhyun before scoffing.
“Yeah I’ll do that. Right before he ties me up and locks me in his ing closet. He freaks me out!”
Baekhyun rolled his eyes dramatically. “You’re just being a drama queen. Tao is a nice kid. Though he very well is capable of tying you up and hiding you in his closet; he won’t. He’s like a gentle giant.”
Kyungsoo still looked uncertain as he warily glanced at the library entrance. He eyed the dark haired male who watched him with pink painted cheeks before the face ducked back behind the door.
With a sigh, Kyungsoo planted his face against the table and groaned. It was getting to the point that all of his friends were constantly teasing him about his stalker on a daily basis, and the whole situation was getting very old, very quickly.
“Look at it this way. Winter Break starts next week, so at least you’ll have some time off and you won’t have to deal with panda eyes staring you down everywhere you go. Oh! Chanyeol is throwing a Christmas party on the 22nd since we won’t be able to actually hang out on Christmas with Luhan and Lay going back to China on the 23rd.“
Realizing he was fighting a losing battle, Kyungsoo grumbled to himself quietly before shoving his books back into his bag. If it was a party at Chanyeol’s, he knew something disastrous was going to happen.

 

Dark Christmas Comments


 And disastrous it was. The moment Kyungsoo stepped through the polished oak doors leading into Chanyeol’s house (which was more like a ing mansion) he could tell a few things were going to happen.


1. Suho was going to kill whoever drew on his face as he laid passed out across the living room table
2. Someone was going to face the wrath of Chanyeol’s high-strung, lush of a mother if the red stain on her favorite beige couch was not somehow cleaned before the party was over
3. Someone was going to have to find a way to drag Jongdae’s half-conscious body back home in one piece
4. Luhan would find some way to Xiumin who was all but sprawled across Luhan’s body like a ragdoll.
Oh yes, the night could only go up from there. On top of that, some decided it would be funny to hang mistletoes over practically every square inch of the house, and he had to fight his way across the room while dodging drunken kisses from his friends and even a few people he didn’t even know.


“Kyungsoo you made it.” He spun around to be faced with Chanyeol’s hulking form. His arm was thrown carelessly around Wufan’s neck who was casually sipping his beer. Kyungsoo gave them both an uneasy smile.
“Unfortunately…” He muttered.
Chanyeol squinted. “What’d you say?”

Kyungsoo smiled widely at him before patting his arm.
“Nothing you need to worry your drunken head about my dear Chanyeol.”
Seemingly satisfied, Chanyeol gestured around wildly, nearly smacking Wufan in the face, before smiling at Kyungsoo.
“Well, make yourself comfortable; grab a beer or someone’s —I don’t care. Just have fun.”
Wufan rolled his eyes in exasperation before shooting Kyungsoo a small smile. “People are drunk and it’s Christmas. Move with caution, Soo.” With that, he ushered Chanyeol’s flailing form into another room, all the while never dropping his beer.
Kyungsoo stared after them before sighing. Deciding to go and find Baekhyun, he took a small step back and ly to walk face first into what felt like a block of stone. Falling back on his , he groaned and rubbed at his hips which took the brunt of his fall.
“I’m…sorry. I didn’t see you there…” a soft voice spoke.
Peeking up, Kyungsoo froze when he recognized the form that stood over him.
Tao.
But of course with would be Tao.
Huang Zitao.
Stalker extraordinaire

“Um…it’s okay, don’t worry about it.” He murmured.
Tao bit his lip slightly before reaching out his hand shyly. Kyungsoo stared at it as if it was going to hit him.
“I’m not going to hurt you or anything. I just, um, wanted to help you cause I’m the reason you’re on the ground, and I’m sorry if you think I’m kind of weird or creepy or whatever but I really kind of like you and I think you’re really cute especially when your eyes get super huge like they are now and I just want to hug you and maybe kiss you? But I won’t because we don’t really even know each other, but I want to get to know you if you’d let me, plu-“
“Tao!” Tao flinched at the sudden hissing of his name.
Kyungsoo rolled his eyes before gripping Tao’s hand and allowing himself to be pulled up. Dusting off his pants, he looked up at Tao blankly. His eyes scrutinized Tao from head to toe causing him to squirm slightly.
“Why didn’t you just say that in the first place instead of creeping me out for two months?”
Tao blushed in embarrassment. “Jongin told me you like this kind of stuff. He said you didn’t like it when guys came out and told you their feelings. You would feel too pressured? I think that’s the word he used maybe? His Korean is tough for me to understand sometimes.
Kyungsoo’s left eye twitched slightly.
Kim Jongin.
That little .
And poor Tao was naïve enough to believe him.
“Oh…did he now?” Kyungsoo’s smile was almost sickeningly sweet. Covered in so much sugar and honey, it threatened to give Tao a cavity that would make his dentist cry. He gulped nervously. Even though he was a good few inches taller, Tao never felt smaller then at this moment. Kyungsoo was scary when he wanted to be.

“Oh Tao.” Kyungsoo cooed. “I’m not angry at you. You were only doing what you thought I liked, right?”
Tao nodded furiously. Kyungsoo gave him a breathtaking smile in return.
“Why don’t you and I start over, okay? Hi, I’m Do Kyungsoo. Nice to meet you.”
Tao stared in awe at the radiant aura that seemed to envelop Kyungsoo’s small form.
That or he was drunker then he thought.
“H-hi. I’m Huang Zitao. Nice to meet y-you Kyungsoo."

.

 

Dark Christmas Comments

Baekhyun stared from his place in the kitchen with an almost motherly smile.
“My baby is all grown up now.” With a small sniffle, he delicately pats the underside of his eyes with a tissue. Like hell was he ing up his eyeliner.
“Aren’t you being a little over-dramatic ‘Mama Baek’?”
Baekhyun huffed indignantly at Sehun before folding his arms over his chest.
“I’m afraid I have no idea what you’re talking about. Kyungsoo is my baby and I practically raised him to be the boy he is today.”
Sehun rolled his eyes before popping a cherry in his mouth.
“Whatever you say Hyung.”

 

Dark Christmas Comments

“Hey Yixing?”
“Hm? What is it Kyungsoo?”
“You wouldn’t by any chance know where Jongin is would you?”
“I think he went to the bathroom a minute ago. Why?”
“It’s nothing. Oh, in about…oh I don’t know, five minutes, call 119 okay?”
“Why?”
“No reason.”

 

Dark Christmas Comments

Personal Message:

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you enjoyed a little piece of Taosoo in celebration for the holidays. I had to include some of my other favorite pairings. It was inevitable. XDD It was a little longer (Like 2,500+ words of senseless rambling and doting on Kyungsoo) but I cut it down because this thing was getting ridiculous. ORZ

My tendency to write way more then I need to. Anyways, I hope you all have a happy holiday and stay safe. ^^

~nikkisolove

 

Lady: BWAHAHAHA. JONGIN GOT BEATEN UP BY BABY SOO 8) /bricked/ And Tao's such a cute stalker <3 TaoSoo FTW!