❈fmaXp3rt ┊ for spirits and baozis

❈sprinkles of christmas ┊ EXO style

 christmas122.png

 Title: For Spirits and Baozis

Pairing: Tao/Xiumin

Word Count: 899

 

 

Christmas was soon approaching, and it was the last day EXO-M would be in China for a while. Surprisingly, they had the day off. They hosted a small party to celebrate the times in China and an early Christmas with each other. Of course, the party required food- what party doesn't have food? So the other members went to get supplies while Kim Minseok worked with that they could at home.

“No, you have to get the exact brand I put down!” Minseok said into the phone.

“But Ge-ge, what's the difference?” Asked a confused Zitao. Minseok knows that they are debating something stupid, but Minseok was slightly tired and stress with the whole party thing, he wants everything to be perfect for his fellow members so they could have a great time. He loved these people like they were his own family, he needed things to be perfect.

Zitao sighed into the phone, knowing that Minseok was stressed and agreed with a quiet voice. Minseok apologized, knowing that the youngest was sensitive. His fierce looks were just looks(except for when he did his martial arts. Then it helped to look intimidating). They hung up and Minseok went back to work, chopping up vegetables and slaving over the oven. The kitchen was a mess that needed to be cleaned but Minseok couldn't really do that at the moment. But as soon as he took a step, he felt his foot slide and it was too late to recover. He couldn't catch himself, his hands were full with plates of ingredients and he fell to the ground. His vision blurred and he blackout.


 

 Dark Christmas Comments

 


….Where?

Minseok came to, and he felt no pain. He felt kind of comfortable. He looked around and noticed that everything was already set up- the decorations, the food, the table- he just needed to find where everyone was. Well, I'm not complaining...

But as Minseok was looking around the small dorm, he was beginning to wonder why the food seemed... his size.

I don't remember making life-sized rice...

And he looked down, only to discover that he, himself, was turned into a baozi. A warm, ready-to-eat, soft and fluffy baozi.

OMGBBQWTF?!?!?!!!!!

Too shocked, he couldn't utter a word(more like he couldn't with the lack of a mouth). He heard voices from the other room that gradually came closer. It was his band-mates, and one by one the entered, talking about what they wanted over the small vacation.

Minseok tried to get their attention, but he obviously couldn't. Not when he was like this, a mere boazi.

Minseok saw Zitao coming, with Yixing following.

“Where do you think Minseok-ge went, ge-ge?” Asked Zitao.

“Who knows. But he'll be here. We know he will,” reassured Yixing.

I'M RIGHT HERE DAMMIT!

Zitao smiled, knowing the older male was right. “I just hope he's okay. He was so stressed that he was stressing me out too.” He reached for a baozi without looking and continued random conversation with Yixing, unknowingly grabbing Minseok.

 

Oh, NO. NO, NO, NO! NO, ZITAO, PUT ME DOWN! PLEASE PUT ME DOW- AHHHHHHH!

An excruciating pain shot through he surprisingly as Zitao took a moderately sized bite, chewing on what used to be part of baozi-Minseok without a care in the world. “This is really good! Ge-ge did a great job!” And took another huge bite.

More pain.

Minseok was about to pass out due to pain alone. He was about to accept he fate. Zitao reduced him down to one bite, and that one bite was about to chewed apart and glupped down by a happy and oblivious Zitao. Minseok closed his eyes and prayed for his loved ones before darkness came over him.


 

 Dark Christmas Comments

 


Minseok opened his eyes wide. The shirt he was sleeping in was soaked in sweat. He had woken up from the most frightening nightmare in his life.

He refused to go to sleep the rest of the night.

 

 

 Dark Christmas Comments

 

That morning, Minseok was the last to wake up, which was pretty rare. He had a tired expression on his pale face and his gray shirt was still slightly wet from his sweat, worrying the other members. He walked up to Zitao, in a zombie-like manner. Slowly, he made his way to the youngest and his dead eyes rolled up to Zitao's face, the eye bags under his eyes making him look so much scarier.

“G-Ge-ge?” Zitao squeaked.

But then, Minseok collapsed dramatically, clinging to the young man's leg, screaming, yelling, and crying, “I'M SORRY, I'LL NEVER NAG YOU AGAIN, JUST PLEASE SPARE ME!”

Everyone, confused at Minseok's sudden outburst, started questioning what Zitao did to the older male. But Zitao had no idea and he felt terrible because for the rest of the day, Minseok withdrew to the dark corner of the room, muttering something about baozis and pandas.

 


 Dark Christmas Comments

 

Personal message:

Due to internet problems, I haven't been able to be as active as I want with EXO. So if Xiumin's and/or Tao's characters are out of character, it's because of the lack of research that I simply can't do. Which because I love those derpers.

Here's my first drabble in their collab collection~ some crack!taomin to start things off. It probably .

My EXO otp is barely existing(Baeksoo(Baked dough~)), but I will have a drabble for them as well.

-fmaXp3rt

 

Lady: Sooo, I'll be butting in for every drabble xD Don't mind me, bb. ADLSKDLA. XIUMIN AS A FLUFFY BAOZI? YES, I WOULD EAT HIM ANYTIME /evil cackles