❈Avatarjasmin┊christmas shopping

❈sprinkles of christmas ┊ EXO style

 

christmas122.png

Title: Christmas Shopping

Pairing: Tao/Kyungsoo

Word Count: 956

 

Tao knows the mall is the next Hunger Games arena during Christmas shopping season because that’s when everyone is their trying to find the best deals, the cutest gifts, or even just to lounging about and spending time drinking hot coffee and chatting up with friends. Tao also knows that his boyfriend is going Christmas shopping with him this year as well (because he broke his leg last year and couldn’t move under his strict, over-protective boyfriend orders); but the thing is… that when Kyungsoo shops;

He shops.

Like a chipmunk on caffeine. It’s usually horrible and Tao somehow always ends up as the bag carrier.

“Soo, I have the shopping list. Are you ready to leave?” Patiently, Tao asks, poking his head into their shared bedroom. He’s dressed snuggly in a black sweater with cute cartoon snowflakes that smile as their personified arms wave, courtesy of Kyungsoo of course, and black jeans that hug his lean legs. Crushed in his palm, a list of gifts to get for their family and friends are scribbled onto a receipt with exchanging colors of red, green, and pink; again, courtesy of Kyungsoo.

To be honest, Tao always had a feeling he was the man of the relationship anyways. Add on to the fact that Kyungsoo cooks and Tao considers that girly (but he won’t ever vocalize it when the possibility of not having dinner for a few days are on the line, and not to mention that height is important too as he towers over the other by a good six inches).

“Yeah! Wait…Where’s my—Oh, I found it!” Kyungsoo comes bounding to him, petite frame engulfed by a gargantuan winter jacket. The feathers attached to the collar scratch his face and he irritatingly scrunches his nose, lips puckering up to blow the offending object away. Tao smiles and pulls him along to the door by his waist. Before they speed off in Tao’s car, he grabs his wallet and locks the door.



Dark Christmas Comments

 

“Wah….TaoTao look! They have singing cats!” Something tugs on his hand and he nearly trips into a rack of fake decorative reindeers. They stare at him antagonizing, beady eyes glaring at him as if to say crash into us if you want death by antlers. He shivers and hurriedly jerks Kyungsoo in the other direction.

“Kyungsoo let’s go—”

“Over there! They have white Christmas trees ohmygod Tao.” Another powerful tug on his hand sent him spiraling into a rack of Santa hats, but due to his flexibility and wushu training, he manages to dodge by relatively unscathed—except for the bright red hat that now sat atop his head, bells jingling and white puff ball bouncing as he blew at it. Oh and by the way, his boyfriend was now missing too.

Wait a minute—

“Kyungsoo? Baby?” Tao calls out hesitantly, eyes frantically searching every nook and cranny of the strangely vacant department store. His fingers tense and his legs brace against the fake marble floor, toes curling from inside if his sneakers as his search-for-missing-boyfriend mode was activated. Main objective: Find Kyungsoo (He had to have a search-for-missing-boyfriend mode as his boyfriend tended to go missing more than necessary. He still haven’t found out how either).

“…and here we have our mistletoe collection. Perfect to hang above your front door. Oh? Seems we’ve found ourselves in quite a predicament…”

“Actually I—”

Gritting his teeth, Tao turns around the corner as coolly as he can and approaches the duo consisting of his boyfriend and a tanned employee standing under an attractive looking mistletoe. His eyes harden once they land on an opposing hand hanging loosely on Kyungsoo’s waist; a sly smirk dangerously close to his boyfriends slightly parted lips.

“Ahem.” Tao snaps, voice climbing an octave higher. He sees the employee (Kim Jongin his name tag read; what a disgusting name) lazily raise his eyebrow at him, huffing out an annoyed breath; hand still wrapped around his boyfriends slim waist (the same hand that he wanted to break so so badly).

“Sir, I’ll be with you in a moment—better yet, go to a guy named Wufan. Nice guy, I promise.” He goes back to fondling a bright red Kyungsoo who is trapped between the wall behind him and in front of him the wall-of-a-man Jongin.

“Better yet,” Tao smiles, steps scarily quiet as he practically teleports to the couple, “Get your hands off my boyfriend.”

Stunned, Jongin’s hands fall lifelessly to his sides, smirk falling off his face like a hundred pound weight. Kyungsoo squeaks and scurries to Tao’s side, eyes wide and blush overtaking his normally fair toned face.

Jongin blinks and looks up to meet his stare awkwardly before bringing a hand to scratch the back of his head, “Um… well this is awkward.” Another death glare from Tao and he lets his gaze fall to the floor, “I’ll just…ring up Wufan for you. Great guy I swear. Except he’s kind of a douche BUT again great guy.”

He scampers away with a small whimper after Tao sends him his I’m-going-to-kill-you look. Kyungsoo lightly smacks him on the face.

“I told you not do that! It’s scares people.”

Tao pouts and wraps him muscular arms around his pliant boyfriend, gently rocking them back and forth on his heels, “But he was being an .”

“…?”

“Shhhhhh don’t say bad words.”

“But you just—”

Tao places a hand over Kyungsoo’s entire face in a gesture to be quiet, “Let’s just get the damn tree and leave.”

“Um… okay?”

Tao smiles and hides his face in silky black locks.

 

Dark Christmas Comments

Personal Message:

I'm not that good with fluff, forgive me!

~Avatarjasmin

 

Lady: Omo, that was fluffy okay! ;n; how could you say you're not good at fluff? and poor Jongin (am i the only one feeling bad for him?) .____.

collon: taosoo >.< tao is very protective omg <3 I'd love to read some more taosoo ^^